Yeetcan

Aug 25, 2022
could anyone please tell me how to delete the save data without entering the game? i can't get into my game and everytime i delete and download it it doesn't open because of my save file, could anyone help please thank you

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
could anyone please tell me how to delete the save data without entering the game? i can't get into my game and everytime i delete and download it it doesn't open because of my save file, could anyone help please thank you
Your saves and persistant are stored in two locations. The folder you installed your game to and this one:

folder.png
I don't know if your version has the same number, too. The path that I "blue'd out" should have your user name.

Yeetcan

Aug 25, 2022
Your saves and persistant are stored in two locations. The folder you installed your game to and this one:

View attachment 2004401
I don't know if your version has the same number, too. The path that I "blue'd out" should have your user name.
so it doesn't show the "island" folder it's probably because i haven't reinstalled the game yet i shall reinstall the game and tell you if i found it, thank you for your help

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Whatthefark

Jul 10, 2020
Dang, I just sent him 55 that had some of those same images!
If we're going for vague lookalikes, there are a few classic faves that I envisage as being represented in Darkhound's frankly awesome work. Yvette, for example, is reminiscent of the naughties pocket rocket Buffy Tyler, while Suzi Simpson does a passable Jessica impression :love:

Reactions: MarsUltor

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
You mean ?
If we're going for vague lookalikes, there are a few classic faves that I envisage as being represented in Darkhound's frankly awesome work. Yvette, for example, is reminiscent of the naughties pocket rocket Buffy Tyler, while Suzi Simpson does a passable Jessica impression :love:
Those are damn near spot on!!!

• Love
Reactions: Whatthefark
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes