Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Any news about the update?
As has been posted numerous times, here and on the developer's Patreon page, the update will be released on September 1 after he returns from a well deserved vacation!

Capture.JPG

Unless of course, he tires of people refusing to check his Patreon page or do a simple 'Search' of this thread before asking for the eleventy-billionth time and decides to push it back until Halloween or some other date.

Reactions: sava75

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
I love how page 95 for Deliza states " After this event you meet Delizia at night to collect samples. I found going to the lab after the Night Bars closes at 2am and then go see Delizia triggers this event." However it is not possible to go to the lab as it is not a location that you can just freely visit and if they were meaning the Dr Office well at 2300 or later it is closed and not a location that you can go to. So after probably 2 weeks in game I have yet to get this step to trigger and yes all pre-reqs done.
It just means that you should roam the corridors between 23.00 and 02.00 (could be later as well, not sure about the exact end time).
And you do that by just going to your room.
I just finished the 5 samples.
It doesn't trigger every day tho.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
As has been posted numerous times, here and on the developer's Patreon page, the update will be released on September 1 after he returns from a well deserved vacation!

View attachment 2000293

Unless of course, he tires of people refusing to check his Patreon page or do a simple 'Search' of this thread before asking for the eleventy-billionth time and decides to push it back until Halloween or some other date.
THX

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
So I am curious how you are suppose to gain access to an Easter Egg a 2nd time when the game glitches and doesn't actually give it to you? During Yvette's EE clicking the trophy gave me the green EE bubble notification. I saved to ensure I wouldn't lose it. Later on checking the phone to see who I had let to finished I noticed that Yvette's EE pic was not there saying "Not Yet Discovered".

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So I am curious how you are suppose to gain access to an Easter Egg a 2nd time when the game glitches and doesn't actually give it to you? During Yvette's EE clicking the trophy gave me the green EE bubble notification. I saved to ensure I wouldn't lose it. Later on checking the phone to see who I had let to finished I noticed that Yvette's EE pic was not there saying "Not Yet Discovered".
Do you have a save point prior to that EE save point you created? That's the only thing I can think of. Load the prior save and see if that gives you the EE achievement again after you you click on the trophy.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I've noticed that some of the girls events don't count toward the trophies. Not that it matters much in the grand scheme

Ally and Natasha would be my dream duo.
He would have to hurry with that one, seeing that Natasha is getting phased out due to not being able to update her assets.
Haven't you been keeping up with Fan Fiction? Delizia doesn't share!
Maybe not with you she doesn't ;)!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Bantry

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Since the game is a collection of objects and methods, there is a command for almost anything.
In a couple of days when I'm back home and still remember, I can post the code to get Yvette's EE.
There is only one reason I can think of that can create those kind of glitches. It's using rollback right after you got the EE.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
It's not girl related. I might have forgotten to add a certain action for some events or appointments. If you gave something specific that is missing, let me know and I will add it.
No biggie at all. I've just had Natasha visit my MC in the night for sex five or six times, and yet she doesn't rank as ever having had sex. I've easily had sex with her more than anyone else, and she doesn't rank.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior366

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
He would have to hurry with that one, seeing that Natasha is getting phased out due to not being able to update her assets.

Maybe not with you she doesn't ;)!!!!
Oh no! She's absolutely one of my favorites. Certainly top three or four.

And not just a favorite in this game, but in all/any adult games.

Reactions: junior366
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes