Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Make no mistake, i apply it Not just to the injury issue but rather AS A WHOLE.....
Structure, all the snarky remarks... not as helpful as it COULD be OR funny as the game's writing as well.
It could be A LOT better detailed but, grateful You enjoy it.
Guide Disclaimer.JPG

Sorry you don't like the Guide or find it useful/helpful. Originally, there was only a 50+ page text document with little to no structure, outline, table of contents , etc. That text document hasn't been updated since November 2019, v.0.1.8.2. Do you think that would be more helpful? If so, I'm pretty sure you can find a post containing the attachment within this thread. Another solution would be for you to produce a new version of the Companion Guide after v.0.3.6.0 is released this Thursday. Chances are there will be many that appreciate your efforts.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Oh no! She's absolutely one of my favorites. Certainly top three or four.

And not just a favorite in this game, but in all/any adult games.
Aly and Natasha are also my favs, pity that Nat will not get as much love.
That's the player side of things, and we all have our favorites there (y)

But there is also the creator side of it all, I'll try to give an impression of how that one goes.

Natasha is a black girl and side character. She covered a ton of ground, more than a side character would usually get to do, and certainly a ton more than a diversity girl would.

Then managed to obsolete on tech a millisecond before her role would have wrapped up anyway. And as creators hate it when tech stops them, they tinker until they hit upon a new black girl (instead of saying "she was done anyway").

Result? She will grab 95-99% of her planned content and the game ends up with two busty black girls.
As Natasha sees things? She pretty much aced her performance, both inside and outside of the game ;)

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
View attachment 2014544

Sorry you don't like the Guide or find it useful/helpful. Originally, there was only a 50+ page text document with little to no structure, outline, table of contents , etc. That text document hasn't been updated since November 2019, v.0.1.8.2. Do you think that would be more helpful? If so, I'm pretty sure you can find a post containing the attachment with this thread. Another the solution would be for you to produce a new version of the Companion Guide after v.0.3.6.0 is released this Thursday. Chances are there will be many that appreciate your efforts.
First thing I DO in testing any game or AVN, is grab any guides i'm able to.
Have assisted several in the past with guides to help communities and game development.
Stepping on toes is something a bit unavoidable within some respects.

However, before i vest time and efforts on ANYTHING.
It has to be worth while, including all parties involved and uninvolved for all intents a purposes.
Not just because i've done these for no compensation AND wish for None ever.

First have to have a particular level of desire to help.
Currently with this, fails to ignite that passion.
Not just because "i'm not as big in to tits" or have ZERO desire of seeing an MC Jack-Off(or anyone).

The writing on this one, needs work(revamped/rewritten).
Has TONS of Brilliant possibilities, being left un seized.
No point, if developers/writers just don't give a dam.

Look at the MC for instance.
Often i have expected Jennifer to tell him:

'it's easy how to deal with her MC, she show'd You her pussy... now YOU show her Yours."

He's Hilariously a cowardly 3-pump-chump to the point, it keeps me laughing So Much as IF it were a Comedy.
However, it gets a bit cringe'y to a point of being badly unrealistic for me.
ALOT of work to be done here and not that i'm unwilling to assist.

There has to be a degree of desire in making it worthwhile.
Unwise to vest into something unless all whom are involved are on the same page.
Make things for the benefit of end product.

Appreciate Your time and efforts, Thank You~

Reactions: Aereon1104

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
That's the player side of things, and we all have our favorites there (y)

But there is also the creator side of it all, I'll try to give an impression of how that one goes.

Natasha is a black girl and side character. She covered a ton of ground, more than a side character would usually get to do, and certainly a ton more than a diversity girl would.

Then managed to obsolete on tech a millisecond before her role would have wrapped up anyway. And as creators hate it when tech stops them, they tinker until they hit upon a new black girl (instead of saying "she was done anyway").

Result? She will grab 95-99% of her planned content and the game ends up with two busty black girls.
As Natasha sees things? She pretty much aced her performance, both inside and outside of the game ;)
I guess I haven't gotten to that part of the game yet. Sort of clumsily figuring my way through.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Not in the game yet, future thing.
Gotcha, thank you. I see people talking about all sorts of events that I've never seen, or probably gotten close to, so I'm never sure. Once I get access to the new room, nothing much seems to happen beyond that point.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Gotcha, thank you. I see people talking about all sorts of events that I've never seen, or probably gotten close to, so I'm never sure. Once I get access to the new room, nothing much seems to happen beyond that point.
Check the girls events/scenes/appointements hints, triggers and pre-req in the girls gallery.
Also, the quests journal.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Originally, there was only a 50+ page text document with little to no structure, outline, table of contents , etc. That text document hasn't been updated since November 2019, v.0.1.8.2. Do you think that would be more helpful? If so, I'm pretty sure you can find a post containing the attachment within this thread.
Yes, I felt that it was superfluous to update my FAQ because the guide had all the necessary information. There won't be anything in there about injured ankles, but for the earlier stuff, like Amy's quest, getting Aly's photos, it should be fine.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yes, I felt that it was superfluous to update my FAQ because the guide had all the necessary information. There won't be anything in there about injured ankles, but for the earlier stuff, like Amy's quest, getting Aly's photos, it should be fine.
Phone hint's in my testing may not be the best but, are good enough for early on IMHO.
Could be better in future updates, their good enough to rock'n'roll currently.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Make no mistake, i apply it Not just to the injury issue but rather AS A WHOLE.....
Structure, all the snarky remarks... not as helpful as it COULD be OR funny as the game's writing as well.
It could be A LOT better detailed but, grateful You enjoy it.
Geee..don't read or use it if it's so useless...maybe this Game's abit over your head and damn didn't bring my spoon for you today. WHAT part of the checkup in the next update went over your head? Awful funny others have used the Guide..maybe it's just you?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Geee..don't read or use it if it's so useless...maybe this Game's abit over your head and damn didn't bring my spoon for you today. WHAT part of the checkup in the next update went over your head? Awful funny others have used the Guide..maybe it's just you?
Don't like when someone tells it straight without holding back ay?
Grow thicker skin, it's likely not going to stop.
Snarky remarks in a guide is not as helpful but perhaps You're not aware of that perception.

Don't like it or me?
Your attempt of insult is useless.
Get over it.

• Angry
Reactions: yankeeInKy

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Don't like when someone tells it straight without holding back ay?
Grow thicker skin, it's likely not going to stop.
Snarky remarks in a guide is not as helpful but perhaps You're not aware of that perception.

Don't like it or me?
Your attempt of insult is useless.
Get over it.
OMG I will tailor the Guide..just for you...yeah Ok, I'll get right on that.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes