darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.3.6.0 has been released

Hello guys and gals,
testing for 0.3.6.0 has been finished, I'm back from holidays and the new version is now available for everyone.

The update from 0.3.5.0 to 0.3.6.0 has 724 new renders, videos and sound files and 260 updated renders.

All of the new stuff is in ".webp" format and at least 2560x1440 resolution, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.3.6.0
:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.
!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!

Please download the full 0.3.6.0 from these links (they are also on the main page):
Windows/Linux version:

OR

Mac version:

OR

Android version:
Since I can't relese bug fixes (or any partial updates) for Android, the first (and only) Android version for 0.3.6.x will be 0.3.6.1
If all goes as planned, it will be released in about a week. Thank you for your understanding.

Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the existing game folder from an older version!

For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on preferences or load, please manually add an empty text file in the HI sub folder "game".
Name the file: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"

What it will do is the following:
It will remove the resolution options and also the auto window scaling. After you have applied the patch, you will also be able to manually scale the game window again (e.g. maximizing it).

Happy playing!
Darkhound

Player007

Oct 22, 2017
Hello and thanks for the update.
But,
the Game doesnt start.
In the Game-Directory i have no lib and renpy directory.
Is this the problem?

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Holiday Island 0.3.6.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have the game, i change opinion of girls to me to 999, how to shpili-vili them?
You're post makes no sense unless you are talking about trying to modify the game with console codes. The first question is why would you want to do that? Asking, because throughout this thread and the Companion Guide you are clearly warned that using Console Codes to try and modify the game can/will BORK the game. Just play the game.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Holiday Island 0.3.6.0 has been released

Hello guys and gals,
testing for 0.3.6.0 has been finished, I'm back from holidays and the new version is now available for everyone.

The update from 0.3.5.0 to 0.3.6.0 has 724 new renders, videos and sound files and 260 updated renders.

All of the new stuff is in ".webp" format and at least 2560x1440 resolution, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.3.6.0
:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.
!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!

Please download the full 0.3.6.0 from these links (they are also on the main page):
Windows/Linux version:

Mega
OR
Google Drive

Mac version:
Mega
OR
Google Drive

Android version:
Since I can't relese bug fixes (or any partial updates) for Android, the first (and only) Android version for 0.3.6.x will be 0.3.6.1
If all goes as planned, it will be released in about a week. Thank you for your understanding.

Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the existing game folder from an older version!

For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on preferences or load, please manually add an empty text file in the HI sub folder "game".
Name the file: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"

What it will do is the following:
It will remove the resolution options and also the auto window scaling. After you have applied the patch, you will also be able to manually scale the game window again (e.g. maximizing it).

Happy playing!
Darkhound
Oh boy. I know what I'll be working on this weekend. Thanks Almighty Creator :p

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Yes, I felt that it was superfluous to update my FAQ because the guide had all the necessary information. There won't be anything in there about injured ankles, but for the earlier stuff, like Amy's quest, getting Aly's photos, it should be fine.
I'm still a big fan of the FAQ, as it is a great resource for things like answers to the Hot Shots questions, and some other (less critical but still interesting) information that it contains but the Companion Guide doesn't.

Reactions: Puppet Master

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hey, can´t open the game on my Mac (newest version). Not sure if i need to delete some files or so
try to delete persistent from both locations (no clue where backup location for Mac is), do backup just in case if its not that, but
with this game happens , when you cant launch it is usually persistent grew too big (all progress is stored in saves so dont have to worry bout that, but you will have to click true everything again)

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes