Soniknoom

Jul 4, 2020
try to delete persistent from both locations (no clue where backup location for Mac is), do backup just in case if its not that, but
with this game happens , when you cant launch it is usually persistent grew too big (all progress is stored in saves so dont have to worry bout that, but you will have to click true everything again)
try to delete persistent from both locations* where do I find this on windows good sir?

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
hi! im trying to start a new game, after selecting all the options of my interest (Huge/Curvy/Slim/Average/No/Yes/Yvette/Aly) the first girl i see arriving is Delizia
How can i change that? (i started a new game 3 times in a row)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
hi! im trying to start a new game, after selecting all the options of my interest (Huge/Curvy/Slim/Average/No/Yes/Yvette/Aly) the first girl i see arriving is Delizia
Delizia arrives regardless of your initial choices. She is the Head Nurse, part of the staff, etc. Keep playing and the others will show up either in arrival scenes or they will already be on the island.

Reactions: darkhound1

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
use companion guide - its linked on post 1
and there you got section in it named
The Initial Plane Girl
and under you will have instruction for which ever girl you want to take with you

also some hint, not sure if that still works, but you can try
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-6-0-darkhound1.3782/post-3499480

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
use companion guide - its linked on post 1
and there you got section in it named
The Initial Plane Girl
and under you will have instruction for which ever girl you want to take with you
Sorry, my problem is not with the plane girl (always Yvette) but i will check the guide, thanks

Reactions: micmitja

reencarnador

Jan 10, 2021
Hello, I am trying to generate the translation in renpy and it generates this error, can someone guide me, thanks
#While running game code:
File "game/options.rpy", line 16, in script
define config.developer_show_all_exceptions = False
File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 33, in set
setattr(self.nso, name, value)
Exception: config.developer_show_all_exceptions is not a known configuration variable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Games renpy\renpy\renpy-8.0.2-sdk\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Games renpy\renpy\renpy-8.0.2-sdk\renpy\main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
File "F:\Games renpy\renpy\renpy-8.0.2-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 2441, in execute
self.set()
File "F:\Games renpy\renpy\renpy-8.0.2-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 2459, in set
ns.set(self.varname, value)
File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 33, in set
setattr(self.nso, name, value)
File "F:\Games renpy\renpy\renpy-8.0.2-sdk\renpy\defaultstore.py", line 105, in __setattr__
raise Exception('config.%s is not a known configuration variable.' % (name))
Exception: config.developer_show_all_exceptions is not a known configuration variable.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Someone can make an adroid port? So the developer can make new content :D
From the post by the developer when v0.3.6.0 was released:
Android version:
Since I can't relese bug fixes (or any partial updates) for Android, the first (and only) Android version for 0.3.6.x will be 0.3.6.1
If all goes as planned, it will be released in about a week. Thank you for your understanding.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Right, the first and ONLY, and then? :) Or is 0.3.6.2 and so only bug fixes without content?
The bug fix version is usually released when no errors or none that materially affect game play has been reported for some days, this usually happens a week after the release, making it extremely unlikely that more critical errors exist.

Therefore only one bugfix is usually required.

Minor, cosmetic or irrelevant errors can, by their nature, be discovered much later on, but are not relevant to make a separate release for, so they are taken next main release.

badmojo90

Jan 28, 2018
So I have played this game on and off for years now; I really like the idea of it but it still is missing so much to be complete. Not all the girls have completable archs and (at least from the last time I tried the game) there was No Way of knowing from the beginning which characters were furthest along in the current version of the game. So let me throw this question into the wind: When starting a new game on this which girls should I pick for the Island in the beginning that have the most complete paths IE; Meet, Romance, Intimacy. In hopes of avoiding 'dead end' content characters?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Right, the first and ONLY, and then? :) Or is 0.3.6.2 and so only bug fixes without content?
The first and only release of the Android version of 0.3.6.0 will be v.0.3.6.1 in about a week. Standard practice for the last year or so. Reason is that bugfixes or partial updates for Android cannot happen. The developer gives it a week or so to see if there are any missing components or errors that beta testing missed. v.0.3.6.2 is a mythical creature that doesn't exist now and probably not in the future. Things may change, but as v.0.3.7.0 is already in the works, it stands to reason that will be the next full version of the game.

Reactions: MarsUltor

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I hope DH had some nice holidays and was able to use the €9 Train Ticket.

First assessment:
- New sequence started immediately. That one guy who complained earlier about not receiving a checkup should be satisfied now. (Btw, when I was able to use the swimming pool again I assumed that the ankle has fully healed.)
- Lisa has a voice! And she knows my first (MC) name! :oops:
- Still no lasers though.
- Mia is a nice girl, but there's one thing she's definitely not: An A-Cup. I'll have to compare that with other games: An A-cup is what The No-Boob Squad, especially Conny and Yuki (Sunshine Love) or 95% of the School, Love & Cousins cast is carrying around. By my estimation she's a solid B, maybe small C.
- Looks-wise IMO she has similarities with Jessica.
- Initially I found no new quests other than the subdermal implant one for Mia. None of the open quests are continued this update.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So I have played this game on and off for years now; I really like the idea of it but it still is missing so much to be complete. Not all the girls have completable archs and (at least from the last time I tried the game) there was No Way of knowing from the beginning which characters were furthest along in the current version of the game. So let me throw this question into the wind: When starting a new game on this which girls should I pick for the Island in the beginning that have the most complete paths IE; Meet, Romance, Intimacy. In hopes of avoiding 'dead end' content characters?
The only limitation is that a maximum of nine can be on the island. However, you can send girls home and invite new ones to the island, so eventually you'll interact with everyone. Your best bet is to download the Companion Guide (linked on the first page of this thread) where you'll learn all about the initial selection, girls attributes, etc. There is also a section providing information about each girl, such as the number of achievements she has.

Capture.JPG

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
No change for version 0.3.5.0
Update with the 2 new girls in version 0.3.0.0

Cheat script.
I didn't find all the commands myself nor created the original script someone else did, I just expended it.

Amy max Love, max Affection and Affection/Love/Lust cheats are removed from the script because of her new quests.
Edit the script to add Amy to the list of girls if you know what you're doing.

Cheats script to be copied in the /game folder ( extract the file named "cheat-noAmy.rpy from the 7zip archive ).
Open the game console ( shift+O) and type in the commands listed in the file cheat-noAmy.rpy ( open it with notepad or the likes to see what it does and how to use it. )

Commands :
maxall()
# max all girls and player stats except player lust, max favor(currency), min anger.​
# make all girls poker skill zero​
sexy()
basic()
# change the reception girl outfit basic/sexy​
stud()
# give player erection, max endurance and blue pill effect​
rem()
# remove all effects​
subdermal():
# hack all girls implant, no Joy​
girlstats()
#unlock all girls stats, no room​
maxstats()
# give player max stat​
all()
#maxall + rem + sexy​

Note : maxing lust on girl and yourself can prevent some scenes to trigger.
what about the uppdate

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes