DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
so the new update is almost entirely focused for the flat chested chick in a game specifically catered to huge boob lovers. great idea:rolleyes:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
so the new update is almost entirely focused for the flat chested chick in a game specifically catered to huge boob lovers. great idea:rolleyes:
Please.....
Ivy remade breast bump event, boobs can't be bigger.
Aly updated weight lift.
I know, I like big tities too....but Lacey's update is still good.
Edit : I just realized it may be about Mia :whistle:

Last edited:

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. Sorry if I missed the post. I have a scene of Amy and Lacey regarding the weight lifting but the help says "know how to fasten/unfasten clamps". I saw that there should be a mini task but it doesn't appear. How can I trigger it? Thanks!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hi guys. Sorry if I missed the post. I have a scene of Amy and Lacey regarding the weight lifting but the help says "know how to fasten/unfasten clamps". I saw that there should be a mini task but it doesn't appear. How can I trigger it? Thanks!
It should be in the compagnion guide (link in OP).
Top of my head, it starts with Faye at the gym, train her weight lifting, stuff stuff, ask Jennifer how to change the weights.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
are you even suppose to be able to reach 100% in this game? for example, how can you meet Aly right after the plane if she wasnt your plane girl?

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
are you even suppose to be able to reach 100% in this game? for example, how can you meet Aly right after the plane if she wasnt your plane girl?
Nop. You can only get one plane girl. The other way is by cheating. The guide has it for every other girl except Lacey so far.

Reactions: Brololol

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
All "plane girls" (the special ones, Amy, Yvette, Lacey, Aly etc) starting scenes are carried throught saves (permanent unlock). Do them once and load your"main saves".
Example Amy. See the "P" for Permanent in her gallery ?
1661990219667.png
All "girls arrival on the island" can be redone : send the girl off the island and invite her back once she is gone.
You can unlock 100% of the current contents on one save per se.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes