johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
I played several weeks and I try to walk on the beach in the morning and afternoon but with alice all max stats have never seen the beach scenes (spying when she runs or sunbathe) and yes, I have binoculars. What did I miss please ??

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Just fucking amazing. As a Hound fan I can say this site posting a game 1 day after us members received the up date is not really doing the developer any favors. Holiday Island probably has more game play and better renders than most of the game on the popular list but less members. Why????? Because of f95 zone.

If the members of this site really want to play the game go to the developers main page and get the up date and visit his works on deviant art. Maybe even give the Hound a few pesos while you are at it. It is free and does not have the smell of f95 all over it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

Aug 22, 2016
I don't know what this "content addon" is or why it's a separate download, but I'll be uploading it to Mega as soon as it finishes downloading ("Sendspace" site caps DL speed at 100kB/s)

edit : here you go

Reactions: jackkane and Burt

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
I don't know what this "content addon" is or why it's a separate download, but I'll be uploading it to Mega as soon as it finishes downloading ("Sendspace" site caps DL speed at 100kB/s)
It was for v0.0.8. You don't need it for 0.0.9. It's contains all. You can see that Dev's post in this thread;
Yes, exactly. 0.0.9 includes everything from 0.0.8 (with content addon2) plus new stuff from 0.0.9.
So it's not necessary to use content addon2 on 0.0.9, because it's already included.

Reactions: Welord

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
Just fucking amazing. As a Hound fan I can say this site posting a game 1 day after us members received the up date is not really doing the developer any favors. Holiday Island probably has more game play and better renders than most of the game on the popular list but less members. Why????? Because of f95 zone.

If the members of this site really want to play the game go to the developers main page and get the up date and visit his works on deviant art. Maybe even give the Hound a few pesos while you are at it. It is free and does not have the smell of f95 all over it.
And at the same time it's been 1 year and 269 comment that you're on F95 so no need to make the guy outraged. We know that we can encourage the creator there is a link to his pages and even the creator participates in f95. Because it gives him publicity and helps him to advance his game in construction. Many creators leave the support optional.
If you really think that f95 stinks free to you closed your account.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Found a major bug, not sure if it was reported so far: after playing poker with Joy and winning, next morning I got the letter again and went through the introduction with her again. After that poker events were not marked as done.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Found a major bug, not sure if it was reported so far: after playing poker with Joy and winning, next morning I got the letter again and went through the introduction with her again. After that poker events were not marked as done.
Yes, it has been reported and is on the developer's list to be fixed with BugFix 1. No firm date as to when it will be released, but hopefully this weekend. Follow along here.
Code:
https://www.patreon.com/darkhound1/posts?tag=bug%20report

Grindobar

Aug 2, 2017
Oh sweet the OP has finally been updated but the now obsolete content addon is still in there.
Enjoy 30+ posts complaining about the content addon not working and fucking up the game. :test:

Reactions: Bantry
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes