Aug 22, 2016
Oh sweet the OP has finally been updated but the now obsolete content addon is still in there.
Enjoy 30+ posts complaining about the content addon not working and fucking up the game. :test:
Yeah it's very confusing because the changelog for 0.0.9 is full of "-> part of content addon 2", like you should install that addon to get the things that are in the changelog ...

Masturbation has been improved. You can dream/think about a girl while doing what you do ;) --> part of content addon 2
Someone explained to me a few posts above that it's not the case and you don't need the content addon

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.0.9 bug fix 1 has been released.
You can get it from my patreon page:
Or directly from down here.

Bug fixes:
  • Jennifer at the bar can overlay the third girl (the one on the right) --> fixed with bug fix1
  • Sexting image may still be visible in the background when pressing the H key --> fixed with bug fix1 (sextiong will no longer be seen, but screnn is blank instead)
  • "player_endurance_check" crash at Desire's lap dance --> fixed with bug fix1
  • AttributeError: 'cl_character' object has no attribute 'age_known' --> fixed with bug fix1
  • Passing of time is bugged --> will be changed back to the way it was with bug fix1
  • Second meeting with joy repeats over and over again --> fixed with bug fix1 (you will get it once again after you installed the bug fix - sorry, this cannot be helped)
In order to apply it, copy the content of the zip file into the folder where you installed the game. Overwrite all files when asked.
After that delete the folder named "cache" inside the game folder and restart the game.

This bug fix does not break the save games.

You can download it from one of the two sources (only 4500KB):

OR

ratonius

Aug 2, 2017
Many thanks for this
congratulations for your hard work
===Cheersss===

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, I just got thrown out by exception here, I will check how the bugfix mentioned here affects that. Basically it's the phone actions that throws exception, three times I managed to roll back but now...

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes