Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Tried to use search function but to no avail. Can someone help me how do I Unlock Sara on the island? I see she has apointmetnts/scenes that I haven't seen. Yet I already twisted ankle and waited 3 weeks to her to get me back and met even the blonde girl. Still quest tells me to get info from Sara but Sara herself is nowhere to see.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Tried to use search function but to no avail. Can someone help me how do I Unlock Sara on the island? I see she has apointmetnts/scenes that I haven't seen. Yet I already twisted ankle and waited 3 weeks to her to get me back and met even the blonde girl. Still quest tells me to get info from Sara but Sara herself is nowhere to see.
Have you read pages 131-132 of The Companion Guide? Nothing is going to happen with Sara above ground until you get Sara's tan line removing suntan lotion for Miriam.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks for clarifying DuckSwim. The asset evolution explanation makes complete sense to me. I guess I can forever moth ball my Natasha-obsessive-compulsion while gleefully replacing it w/a more forward-looking-asset(s) lust for her successor! Hopefully we'll see a preview of "Natasha 2.0" one day in the not too distant future?
There are a lot of conversions going on (New design, staff, Ivy and Lacey) and then there is the Lab, Island and other girls.
Focus will surely be there.

Eventually there is still Natasha herself, she has her own, existing, quest to complete.

I will therefore not venture a speculative guess and instead just observe that when we at some future point see Natasha's quest line enter a release plan, then it is time to turn thoughts to the successor.

And while a successor, I believe she will be her own girl (Natasha will continue to exist in the game for one thing, so the successor is to the busty black girl concept, not to Natasha herself).

Last edited:

LoneTraveler07

Dec 2, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to annoy Ivy at reception and make her angry? I've tried raising anger and lowering other stats but nothing.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I'm pretty sure this is a bug.
If Brenda and Yvette are on the island, and both of them are in the restaurant, your phone may indicate that Yvette is in the restaurant, but all you see is Brenda.

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
I replayed the new lab part .. and man new Sara is sexy af
I love her progress and how she is becoming stronger and more confident, and of course the part that she is strong enough to lift Mia. at this moment she is hands down my fav girl on the Island!

darkhound1 can you like post the next update that focuses on Sara and Mia tomorrow?

adeii

Dec 25, 2018
3.6 Android??
Making android port became big pain in the ***. It use more hours to compile from compressed PC version and this 3.6.0 still do not works, after few tries.
You can also install interpreter/launcher "JoiPlay" and "RenPy plugin for JoiPlay", from Google Playstore and try to start PC version on Android from SD card or USB memory. Launch HI.exe, HI.py, HI.sh it will exit with the same error:
Not found "config.developer_all_exemptions" in renpy/common/000namespace.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Making android port became big pain in the ***. It use more hours to compile from compressed PC version and this 3.6.0 still do not works, after few tries.
You can also install interpreter/launcher "JoiPlay" and "RenPy plugin for JoiPlay", from Google Playstore and try to start PC version on Android from SD card or USB memory. Launch HI.exe, HI.py, HI.sh it will exit with the same error:
Not found "config.developer_all_exemptions" in renpy/common/000namespace.
Or just wait a couple days and the developer will release the official Android version 0.3.6.1. In case you were wondering why there is a delay between the PC, MAC versions and the Android version it has been posted on the developer's Patreon page and within this thread, oh I don't know ... eleventy frickin' billion times already.

petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
I can load the game, but when I try to load my most recent save, the game crashes. Does anyone have a solution for this? I've tried erasing the persistent files already

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I can load the game, but when I try to load my most recent save, the game crashes. Does anyone have a solution for this? I've tried erasing the persistent files already
Have you tried loading a different save? The one that you are trying to load and keep getting a crash may be corrupt.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes