Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I asked about a new event with ivy ( improved breast bump event and visiting the MC in his room after the breast bump event )
Ivy breast bump is a random event that happens when MC goes to his room.
Edit: Izaki999 : unless it has been changed, there is a relatively long cooldown to Ivy breast bump event. The more it happens, longer will be the cooldown.
Ivy scene 1 : no erection, no blue pill
Ivy scene 2 : erection
Ivy scene 3 : erection, blue pill => sex scene.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I asked about a new event with ivy ( improved breast bump event and visiting the MC in his room after the breast bump event )
What Monsieur X wrote above and (unless it was changed from older days, I believe it is not) a blue pill (consumed beforehand) is required for the sex event parts to trigger.

Reactions: Izaki999
Oct 11, 2018
Warning Rage Rant: The 3 star card opponents are f****** cheats. I had Jennifer down to like 30 creds left and then she just keep wining until we where back at start setup 2 times in a single game of cards. They 99% of the times 1 up any hand I get, Finally got a straight oh sorry she has a flush, Oh you have one pair and a 8 she got the same pair and a 9. over and over again. The only time I usually win a hand is when they fold and then its like: oh she lost 20 or so creds :mad::mad::mad:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Warning Rage Rant: The 3 star card opponents are f****** cheats. I had Jennifer down to like 30 creds left and then she just keep wining until we where back at start setup 2 times in a single game of cards. They 99% of the times 1 up any hand I get, Finally got a straight oh sorry she has a flush, Oh you have one pair and a 8 she got the same pair and a 9. over and over again. The only time I usually win a hand is when they fold and then its like: oh she lost 20 or so creds :mad::mad::mad:
Well the girls with 3 star poker ability are the toughest to beat straight up. You could used the marked deck of cards or the Guide tells you of a console code that will tell you who wins the hand immediately after it is dealt. Other than that, keep trying.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
No worries, we actually accept rage rants over the 3* poker girls.
They have ninja levels of boob poker magic 'ness.

Save the game before each hand, max bet, if you lose, reload. Or cheat (Bantry's post) like heck when their boob magic reaches "knockers cannot do that" levels of o_O

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2018
Well the girls with 3 star poker ability are the toughest to beat straight up. You could used the marked deck of cards or the Guide tells you of a console code that will tell you who wins the hand immediately after it is dealt. Other than that, keep trying.
Sadly it was the Jennifer Dress event game so we where using her deck but I finally manage to beat her again

Reactions: DuckSwim and Bantry

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Just a general comment - Mia is sweet and so was Sara, I hope the intent is not to turn them into bimbo's with huge tits like some of the others on the island - also it really would be nice if you could say no once in a while - the MC sounds like a school kid idiot with his dumb tonque out kind of drooling comments every time he see;s one of the girls - and his responses are always the same with different girls - would they really be that stupid and not see through it

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Use the mouse scroll button to move back one step or more (you can actually move all the way back to a new deal without costing you credits). The play can be altered now that you know what the outcome will be based on your move. In addition sometimes the "boob magic" fails and the girl folds for you to win.

Reactions: Shizuka Na ikaku

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
As an overarching general comment and HUGE compliment to darkhound1, we all have recognized regardless of your persnal preferences (and w/genuine apologies to Bantry) that Delizia, Natasha, Lacey, Renee, and Brenda are (or at least were) all "Side" or lower tier girls. I'm truly baffled at Natasha being in that group but on dev's current form, I'm hoping he will attack w/the same zeal and vigor he applied in upgrading the likes of the lesser characters like Ivy, Delizia, Lacey, and others.

All this brings me to my comment.

While my personal preferences align w/many HI gamers w/HI legends like Yvette, Amy, Heather, Jessica, Faye and others, I just want to say that I truly appreciate darkhound1 spending these last few updates focusing on the lower tier girls as opposed to just lobbing more content on the A-teamers. In truth, had you asked me prior to these upgrades if i would have preferred more A-team content vs B or even C-team content, I would have undoubtedly chosen the A-girls. But in hindsight, raising the content of the lower tier girls actually re-engaged me w/the game in a way I was not expecting bcuz from a player perspective I had kind of written the lesser girls off and banished them from the island for good. Silly me! While I'm not quite ready to replace Yvette or Faye (my personal favs btw) w/Delizia and Lacey, I have greatly enjoyed the upgraded and new content w/which dev has provided, particularly the now drop-dead-gorgeous Ivy. After more than 5 years, this continually speaks to darkhound1's ever-evolving commitment to this magnificent game and his ever-improving craft.

At times this thread seems full of whiners and complainers. Well I'm not one of them and never will be. I salute darkhound1 on another fine update and the continued evolution of one of the best games on this forum. Take a bow son!

Levan76

Aug 2, 2022
I don't know if this was mentioned before, but Amy is being problematic in this game. Even though her Affection meter is said to be maxed when I hug or kiss her, as well as her Lust being maxed too, she refuses to go on a date of any kind with me, making it impossible to do the related quest. What am I doing wrong? Are there actually several Affection meters here? If so, why making this a tutorial quest if it's impossible to do?

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I don't know if this was mentioned before, but Amy is being problematic in this game. Even though her Affection meter is said to be maxed when I hug or kiss her, as well as her Lust being maxed too, she refuses to go on a date of any kind with me, making it impossible to do the related quest. What am I doing wrong? Are there actually several Affection meters here? If so, why making this a tutorial quest if it's impossible to do?
Have you used the Companion Mod to tweek any of Amy's stats?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Companion mod won't work, says error whenever I try and open it, anyone know why and how to fix it?
Either you forgot to reinstall it after the update or you installed it wrong in the first place. Download and read the Companion Guide if you have questions about installing it correctly. The Guide can be found linked on the first page of this thread.

Guide.jpg

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
As an overarching general comment and HUGE compliment to darkhound1, we all have recognized regardless of your persnal preferences (and w/genuine apologies to Bantry) that Delizia, Natasha, Lacey, Renee, and Brenda are (or at least were) all "Side" or lower tier girls. I'm truly baffled at Natasha being in that group but on dev's current form, I'm hoping he will attack w/the same zeal and vigor he applied in upgrading the likes of the lesser characters like Ivy, Delizia, Lacey, and others.

While my personal preferences align w/many HI gamers w/HI legends like Yvette, Amy, Heather, Jessica, Faye and others, I just want to say that I truly appreciate darkhound1 spending these last few updates focusing on the lower tier girls as opposed to just lobbing more content on the A-teamers. In truth, had you asked me prior to these upgrades if i would have preferred more A-team content vs B or even C-team content, I would have undoubtedly chosen the A-girls. But in hindsight, raising the content of the lower tier girls actually re-engaged me w/the game in a way I was not expecting bcuz from a player perspective I had kind of written the lesser girls off and banished them from the island for good. Silly me! While I'm not quite ready to replace Yvette or Faye (my personal favs btw) w/Delizia and Lacey, I have greatly enjoyed the upgraded and new content w/which dev has provided, particularly the now drop-dead-gorgeous Ivy. After more than 5 years, this continually speaks to darkhound1's ever-evolving commitment to this magnificent game and his ever-improving craft.

At times this thread seems full of whiners and complainers. Well I'm not one of them and never will be. I salute darkhound1 on another fine update and the continued evolution of one of the best games on this forum. Take a bow son!
Focusing on the lesser featured girls just massively improves the replay value in all honesty - the game has never hid its disproportionate bias of sexy content to certain girls but it gets stale if it goes too long really in a sense punishing players who favour the lesser content heavy girls (as places on the island are limited so why keep around the ones who have significantly less interactivity and little prospect of being expanded upon).

This last year or so has been glorious though - im not sure how other feel on idea of porting old cast in to "staff" positions but i feel its been a great trade off. Delizia was a character i didnt invest much time into in all honesty but as out and out defacto bad ass doctor from day one she has really won me over in my newest playthrough. Obv Lacey and Ivy reworks have gone down tremendously and even other more tertiary characters who are not the biggest hitters yet still way above the usual "side" faces like Aby and Yumiko have flourished with more focus and attention last few updates (its actually kinda cool something as simple as having Yumiko working a beach bar to interact with can really flesh them out more).

I know the biggest gripe will always be a distinct lack of sexual content for certain characters, not much can be done about that till well much more investment is given to giving those scenes to characters you still cant have fun with. There is a sentiment when its a moot point when you can say bang Amy umpteen times a day (and often is the one cited as rebuttal) or even weirder stances (such as the character is slow burn... a fair point for canon purposes but if your spending 100s of days in you playthrough it gets way beyond slow burn and more a case of needing to call a spade a spade - the character does not have penetrative sex in the game yet lol).

Dev for my five cents has gotten the balance bang on between adding old content and revamping new. He is even reworking the phone next update which will be interesting to see. There is perhaps TOO many characters at this stage and it kinda wounds me Natasha will likely be first to "completed" tag list but i suppose with all the recent additions to the staff side of things of course some old have to make way for new. Here's looking forward to at least sending the side girls out with a bang *wink* though unless i recall it wrong i think Delizia is not the last of the lesser featured characters to be ported to staff so perhaps Natasha will be more the exception than the rule?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018

It is a nice and also interesting post.

About Natasha (the side character part)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes