loonboondune

Oct 8, 2017
1)Stupide q. - She IN ISLAND or no? X_X if YES.. 2)- you need F. points(mas. and farm 50 or 100 point)... then go to Reception and say (girl) you want to assign a person to the (day) (evening) shift...
#1 View attachment 2021150
#2 View attachment 2021151
#3 View attachment 2021158
Before View attachment 2021152 After View attachment 2021159
So I think you lose the ability to assign Deliza elsewhere after she becomes a full fledged doctor...I'm not sure if this is intended behavior or not darkhound1. If its intentional, well RIP my save as I can no longer get her reception flash/grope pics anymore (which would be the 4 that I was missing that I mentioned the other day)

Expanderer

Jun 4, 2018
I also would love to see Ivy have some company (friendly competition?) in the gorgeous amazon category. I originally thought this might be the trajectory for Sara, but now I think she may be settling into her niche elsewhere. (To be fair, it's a great niche. My MC has an image of enhanced Sara in his room's center panel.)

Now my fingers are crossed that Mia dramatically and enthusiastically overshoots her recovery targets into Ivy territory. I'll have to wait and find out! Regardless, I'm excited to see what Darkhound has planned for Mia and the lab moving forward.
I absolutely have the same hopes for Mia :love::p I like Sara a lot, but i also hate that she's such a tease... Mia on the contrary seems to be a sweeter girl character, and imagining her become some sort of amazon powerhouse makes it even more interesting :LOL:

Wasabi_Ice_Cream

Aug 30, 2018
I absolutely have the same hopes for Mia :love::p I like Sara a lot, but i also hate that she's such a tease... Mia on the contrary seems to be a sweeter girl character, and imagining her become some sort of amazon powerhouse makes it even more interesting :LOL:
I like Ramos sisters and Sara more compare to Ivy, prefer normal size muscle girl myself and further more, they can muscle growth!!
I'm looking forward if they doing same muscle growth gene therapy on Mia, she is such lovely girl.
Since Mia might want a body hotter than Miriam due to story? Let her wish come true. lol
Can't imagine how great it will be to have a new main girl with most ripped lean figure.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,

i dont know .. but did i find some bugs?

1. The game crashes when you enable "open task and quest" in your phone and
move the curser over the pictogram on the the status bar.

2. When you play poker with Joy or one of the other girls this happen (no chance to get around) :

I am using the Companion Mod 0.1.3

Greets .. Sunset ..
This is not a general problem or it would be all over this thread.
The variable tt is a global variable that is automatically initialized when the game starts, so this shouldn't be happening.
Do you have a save game where I can replicate this?

Reactions: Sunset79

Sunset79

Dec 8, 2018
This is not a general problem or it would be all over this thread.
The variable tt is a global variable that is automatically initialized when the game starts, so this shouldn't be happening.
Do you have a save game where I can replicate this?
Yes i have. The attached safe file had a meeting at 23:00 with Joy for a poker game.
But you can also miss it and try to play poker with one of the other girls in the club.

Thnx for your help.

.. Greets .. Sunset ..

ypsilon1975

Aug 1, 2020
So I think you lose the ability to assign Deliza elsewhere after she becomes a full fledged doctor...I'm not sure if this is intended behavior or not darkhound1. If its intentional, well RIP my save as I can no longer get her reception flash/grope pics anymore (which would be the 4 that I was missing that I mentioned the other day)
It's the problem. It is no more possible to assign her to the reception after she becomes a full fledged doctor.

And no, Pa3uk , it is not a stupid question... as the game does not allow that anymore...

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Yes i have. The attached safe file had a meeting at 23:00 with Joy for a poker game.
But you can also miss it and try to play poker with one of the other girls in the club.

Thnx for your help.

.. Greets .. Sunset ..
No idea how this happened.
Open the console and type this:
define tt = Tooltip("")
After that the problem is gone.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
anyone know why the game wont start even when running as admin? Like every other ren'py game starts after 2-3 seconds and here I can click the executable or even rty to rightclick run as admin and nothing. Like 2 days ago it was working ok and now nada.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018

Thnx for your help.

.. Greets .. Sunset ..
(just additional info) shift + o to open the console (then type in Darkhounds command in the post above)

anyone know why the game wont start even when running as admin? Like every other ren'py game starts after 2-3 seconds and here I can click the executable or even rty to rightclick run as admin and nothing. Like 2 days ago it was working ok and now nada.
Likely renpy persistent file bug.
Check page 1 for the fix there (called, Fix for game not starting) .

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes