betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
In theory the MC has gained a summer holiday. In my own game a lot more time has passed. Maybe quests to add weeks may be a good addition.

stonehoof

Feb 18, 2019
Okay, so I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game through the developers patreon page, and I seem to have done it correctly but now the game won't even launch. The log appears and updates to the correct time but the game won't launch, help would be much appreciated

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Okay, so I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game through the developers patreon page, and I seem to have done it correctly but now the game won't even launch. The log appears and updates to the correct time but the game won't launch, help would be much appreciated
Have you tried the 'Quick Fix' on the opening page of this thread?

Quick Fix.JPG

Reactions: stonehoof

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Best suggestion i can advise.
Joy needs to Genetically drop the MC's ball-sac(clearly MC balls haven't yet).

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
...also while end of the line herself, she represents a viable concept, so she will have a successor (the concept splits into an old prototype "Natasha" (who goes legacy) and a successor "BnB" (who handle the future)).
Thanks for clarifying DuckSwim. The asset evolution explanation makes complete sense to me. I guess I can forever moth ball my Natasha-obsessive-compulsion while gleefully replacing it w/a more forward-looking-asset(s) lust for her successor! Hopefully we'll see a preview of "Natasha 2.0" one day in the not too distant future?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I don't know if this was mentioned before, but Amy is being problematic in this game. Even though her Affection meter is said to be maxed when I hug or kiss her, as well as her Lust being maxed too, she refuses to go on a date of any kind with me, making it impossible to do the related quest. What am I doing wrong? Are there actually several Affection meters here? If so, why making this a tutorial quest if it's impossible to do?
Have you used the Companion Mod to tweek any of Amy's stats?
Actually, I didn't install it at all.
I would suggest downloading and reading the Companion Guide as it explains that Amy's stats can only be increased by playing the game and interacting with her. You can do more than just hug and kiss her, like talk with her and ask her questions, etc. Your stats matter also, but all that is covered in the later part of the Guide known as Spoilerland.

Levan76

Aug 2, 2022
I would suggest downloading and reading the Companion Guide as it explains that Amy's stats can only be increased by playing the game and interacting with her. You can do more than just hug and kiss her, like talk with her and ask her questions, etc. Your stats matter also, but all that is covered in the later part of the Guide known as Spoilerland.
The guide says nothing about max affection, which is the one stat missing from her. Out of literally the whole cast she's missing that one. Redownloading the game didn't help, so whatever the problem is, it's with the game.

Last edited:

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
The guide says nothing about max affection, which is the one stat missing from her. Out of literally the whole cast she's missing that one. Redownloading the game didn't help, so whatever the problem is, it's with the game.
She's the only one at the moment to have a series of quest to up her max love and affection and thoughhave different max depending on the quest you already did.

you just have to follow the quest journal it's well detailed on what to do if you read the tooltips.

Levan76

Aug 2, 2022
Okay, but I don't understand why everyone else has feedback about it while she doesn't. It's also contradictory that she's perfectly willing to let me grab her boobs but won't agree to go on a date with me. What kind of order is that?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'm at the point where I have to do the different gym excercises with her right now.
So do the different gym events with her. Incidentally, the pics you attached are screenshots of the Companion Mod, you know the one you said you didn't install. As for Amy's Max Affection and Max showing or not, neither has anything to do with advancing her quest line. As others have said and as it says in the Guide, you have to play the game and interact with Amy following the quest(s) that are listed in your phone to raise her stats.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Your point? Unless you're saying I couldn't have installed it AFTER, I don't see what you're trying rto say.
No point, other than when asked about it, you said you hadn't installed it. I suspect it is an example of not really knowing what the Companion Mod is and how it came about 2+ years ago. The primary function of the Companion Mod is to allow the player to adjust the stats of the girls and/or player on the fly. Meaning you can change your or her stats right before a scene triggers. Change her wardrobe, etc. whatever the scene calls for. It's mainly a mod that takes the place of console codes. Amy was the first girl to have that blocked by the game forcing the player to actually play the game to complete her quests.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes