arkath

Aug 26, 2016
Hadn't checked this game in awhile, and I gotta say I really like the Lacey and Ivy reworks! They've shot up to my favorites.
They do have a lot of teasing scenes so I feel massively blueballed by them though :KEK:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hi guys, i have problems with this quest " You will be able to ask Yvette to go to the sauna with you." The Sauna is open and i have done all other things with Yvette there. I did not find a way to ask her meeting with me there.
For this you need:
- mixed day sauna (Friday and "I don't remember day", ask reception)
- Yvette at the spa location
- Click on Yvette and a new "action button" to invite her in the sauna will be available.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0370.jpg

Version 0.3.7 - development news (updated 2nd of September 2022)

Hi guys and gals,

this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.7).​
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.

The change log below is based on the release 0.3.6.0.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.6.0 to 0.3.7.0 has:
0 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders

New features and content
  • The phone gets a major update with backgrounds to select, new icons and more cool stuff --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • Company favor changes will be displayed on the left side now --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
  • Sperm sample donation at the doctor will be done with the total quantity for each type now --> will be part of 0.3.7.0
Bug fixes

Is the update going to break save games?:

0.3.7.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
Estimated release dates:

0.3.6.1 --> if necessary, probably in about a week
0.3.7.0 --> no idea yet

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Hadn't checked this game in awhile, and I gotta say I really like the Lacey and Ivy reworks! They've shot up to my favorites.
They do have a lot of teasing scenes so I feel massively blueballed by them though :KEK:
Yep, they are still in the process of converting (more effort than first expected) so their more, err intimate, content additions has been pushed into the future.

Both advanced a tier though (from side characters to regulars) so longer term they are looking a lot stronger and will pick up their content allowance as time pass :)

-Archon-

Feb 1, 2021
Hi all,

i have a question: is it necessary to trigger the access to the underground lab that Yvette is on the island? i would say yes because she visits the MC in the lab, but this pre-condition is not mentioned in the guide v. 3.5.0 (only that it cant trigger before day 45 and only at a specific state of the mercedes/miriam strength quest and/or a specific affection level...)
im just asking before i jog at the beach 20 times and it does not trigger...

thx in advance

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I played (almost) a year ago... and in this YEAR I saw progress. For example - finally the author redrawn IVY (she was - like an atomic bomb - SCARY, now just WOW 10 out of 10)
Before Screenshot_9.png After Screenshot_11.png

... I think now need to correct the face of EVA (ugly in places) and everything will be perfect ...
EVA moment
Norm Screenshot_12.png Horror O_O Screenshot_13.png

Last edited:

copit60221

Mar 8, 2022
Darkhound: Is there a possibility to get another tall girl like Ivy on to the island?
The new renders for her are so great. Now shes a real beauty.
How about a blonde rival ???
:)
I also would love to see Ivy have some company (friendly competition?) in the gorgeous amazon category. I originally thought this might be the trajectory for Sara, but now I think she may be settling into her niche elsewhere. (To be fair, it's a great niche. My MC has an image of enhanced Sara in his room's center panel.)

Now my fingers are crossed that Mia dramatically and enthusiastically overshoots her recovery targets into Ivy territory. I'll have to wait and find out! Regardless, I'm excited to see what Darkhound has planned for Mia and the lab moving forward.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi all,

i have a question: is it necessary to trigger the access to the underground lab that Yvette is on the island? i would say yes because she visits the MC in the lab, but this pre-condition is not mentioned in the guide v. 3.5.0 (only that it cant trigger before day 45 and only at a specific state of the mercedes/miriam strength quest and/or a specific affection level...)
im just asking before i jog at the beach 20 times and it does not trigger...

thx in advance
No, it is not absolutely necessary to have Yvette on the island to trigger access to the underground lab. As it says in the Guide, it won't trigger before day 45. There is just an added bit of dialogue where she explains she flew back. If you want to skip that bit of dialogue, have Yvette on the island before you trip over the coconut.

Sunset79

Dec 8, 2018
Hi,

i dont know .. but did i find some bugs?

1. The game crashes when you enable "open task and quest" in your phone and
move the curser over the pictogram on the the status bar.

2. When you play poker with Joy or one of the other girls this happen (no chance to get around) :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 570, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 3116, in execute
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 3120, in execute
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 3138, in execute
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 3139, in execute
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 3151, in execute
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 3151, in keywords
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 3151, in <module>
NameError: name 'tt' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 654, in script call
'����P��ǫB�D���W�;�^Mc���t�q��f�/(,((�Q3�=
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 522, in script call
[c�R �n)��f�b�V&�҄������b�E� �/%���Ҙ��2�}E��!����\����ԭh�*�
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 773, in script
�aB�9Vg�ޡ�{���{����=�G��{B�<������p��i���J�%�r�
File "game/script.rpyc", line 654, in script call
'����P��ǫB�D���W�;�^Mc���t�q��f�/(,((�Q3�=
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 522, in script call
[c�R �n)��f�b�V&�҄������b�E� �/%���Ҙ��2�}E��!����\����ԭh�*�
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 773, in script
�aB�9Vg�ޡ�{���{����=�G��{B�<������p��i���J�%�r�
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 570, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 2983, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 3120, in execute
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 3138, in execute
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 3139, in execute
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 3151, in execute
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 3151, in keywords
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 3151, in <module>
NameError: name 'tt' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Holiday Island 0.3.6.0
I am using the Companion Mod 0.1.3

Greets .. Sunset ..

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I played (almost) a year ago... and in this YEAR I saw progress. For example - finally the author redrawn IVY (she was - like an atomic bomb - SCARY, now just WOW 10 out of 10)
Before View attachment 2020534 After View attachment 2020538

... I think now need to correct the face of EVA (ugly in places) and everything will be perfect ...
EVA moment
Norm View attachment 2020551 Horror O_O View attachment 2020553
I am under the impression Ivy has been very well received (a few holdouts of course, but that's unavoidable in any larger change) and that Darkhound1 has become fonder of her too (as seen in her tier advancement).

It is nice to see things go so well.
The next release looks like it will complete her conversion to the remake look, also nice.

Eva has a very sharp face, so it reacts a lot to expressions and lighting changes.
That makes it easier to overshoot which may or may not be to ones taste.

At the number of renders Darkhound1 produce checking and changing each towards a compromise is not really possible. So a percentage of renders here and there will go towards an extreme of some sort.

But she does seem to prefer a bit milder lights as also seen here.
Which is a thing she partially shares with Faye (who likes very mild lights).

Last edited:

-Archon-

Feb 1, 2021
No, it is not absolutely necessary to have Yvette on the island to trigger access to the underground lab. As it says in the Guide, it won't trigger before day 45. There is just an added bit of dialogue where she explains she flew back. If you want to skip that bit of dialogue, have Yvette on the island before you trip over the coconut.
thx Bantry, it really worked without Yvette being on the island...

I have another question, this time about Lacey:

It says that there are 27 flashing/groping images of her, but i only got 25
9 from her bikinis, 9 from her evening wear, 3 from her nurse wear and 4 from the reception, where can i get the missing 2 images?

thx

ypsilon1975

Aug 1, 2020
Hi all,

How can I do to make Delizia work at the reception? I am missing some pictures from there.

I am also missing 2 pictures of Lacey. It seems to be the both butt posing at the reception, but there is no button to do that.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Hi all,

How can I do to make Delizia work at the reception? I am missing some pictures from there.

I am also missing 2 pictures of Lacey. It seems to be the both butt posing at the reception, but there is no button to do that.
1)Stupide q. - She IN ISLAND or no? X_X if YES.. 2)- you need F. points(mas. and farm 50 or 100 point)... then go to Reception and say (girl) you want to assign a person to the (day) (evening) shift...
#1 Screenshot_17.png
#2 Screenshot_16.png
#3 Screenshot_22.png
Before Screenshot_18.png After Screenshot_21.png

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Delizia arc - may a overhaul
to help her train strength, amy night training should be startet first. I got the Delizia quest in week 2 and made the amy pill strength training ~ in week 10 at level 10 strength by training with Jennifer only and without pill.
In this progress I got her quest to prepare for exam which conflicted her strength quest especially at night times to visit.

At day 83, 5am at her door I made an training appointment for next day which turned out to be the real next day.
Day 83, 10:30am: she left island for exam which is supposed to last for one week.
The training appointment is still scheduled AND happened.

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
other than that, I appreciate the rebalancing of MC's 24/7/365-boner issue and only faced one premature ejaculation so far as amy made a pole dance which started at appr. 15% horniness.
The programming to ejaculate in his trousers at her winner-dinner seems to have been reworked.

There seems to be an issue for endurance training with tablet.

Last edited:

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
I tried searching this thread, but maybe I'm not using the right search terms. How do you change the wall art in the new bedroom? I can't find anything on the MC's phone and clicking the walls seems to do nothing.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes