SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
i found it but deleting it doesn't make the game start :(
With the persistent error stopping the game loading...you need to delete the persistent file in two places...

Your main game folder and the AppData section of windows...

Save folder... (Holiday Island/game/saves)
AppData folder... (C: user/***/AppData/roaming/RenPy/Island-1499865023)*** your user id

Also, make sure your graphics card drivers are up to date as that can affect things also.

Reactions: junior366

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
Hello!
Any1 faces the same issue as me?
No matter who I assign as a doctor, Delizia always takes the assigned girls place,and the said girl automatically occupies another role.

Also, I am missing 4 speial actions images (Groping etc) for both Delizia and Lacey. Is it similar to Jennifer's ? aka empty for future usage?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Hello!
No matter who I assign as a doctor, Delizia always takes the assigned girls place,and the said girl automatically occupies another role.

Also, I am missing 4 speial actions images (Groping etc) for both Delizia and Lacey. Is it similar to Jennifer's ? aka empty for future usage?
Did face similar issue on last version after deleting both persistent(save) files.
Have not faced that in current test run yet but have not had reason to delete persistent's yet.
Did You by any chance have an issue with the game not starting(reason for deleting them in last version)?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hello!

If I recall what the dev said, Deliza is out of nurse duty on week end. During the week, she will usually (but not always) be the doc

Reactions: MarcelPappas

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
Wish there was a futa girl in there, and you can experiment with the blue pills. starting with her small and she grows bigger and bigger without working out how.

See it grow slowly under her tight clothes and she measures it throughout the game, then eventually do size competitions with her to see who can get the biggest.. or even periodically as shes growing bigger.

They also need to add a new pill in that makes the girls breasts grow.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Is there a new mod? For some reason not working on my end
It works without any problem. You can get all content without grind. Some girls have maximum affection and other values that require events so increasing that could break he game. But just buy tons of chocolates and roses with companion mods, also increasing relations that are decaying and deleting tired/hungry status is 100% safe.

Norizio

Mar 23, 2021
Hi, do you know if the history of mercedes and miriam has continued in the last year?
Has any new story been introduced with new muscle girls?

frollep

Apr 5, 2020
With the persistent error stopping the game loading...you need to delete the persistent file in two places...

Your main game folder and the AppData section of windows...

Save folder... (Holiday Island/game/saves)
AppData folder... (C: user/***/AppData/roaming/RenPy/Island-1499865023)*** your user id

Also, make sure your graphics card drivers are up to date as that can affect things also.
I am on a mac, unfortunately.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I have a question. For 3.5.x there were a number of sextings shown in the counts on the phone, but not really implemented. Eg for Alice has that been done for 3.6.0 or is that still on the to-do list?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific...

Sailing, Takes Me Away

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes