calisurfer

Jul 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to use the console to show that I played poker with Sara? I have tried several times now, and she keeps saying she is not in the mood to play poker. I would rather have a way to initiate it, but my game is either borked, or I am missing something. I looked at the companion guide, and everything else is good on her path except the poker.

The only other items I am missing are the second butt contest scene and then the wet t-shirt contest.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to use the console to show that I played poker with Sara? I have tried several times now, and she keeps saying she is not in the mood to play poker. I would rather have a way to initiate it, but my game is either borked, or I am missing something. I looked at the companion guide, and everything else is good on her path except the poker.

The only other items I am missing are the second butt contest scene and then the wet t-shirt contest.

Chances are you are missing something. Hover your mouse over the achievement picture for hints and requirements like her stats, wardrobe, etc.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

Ask her when she's on her enhancement pills. You'll know when she's wears a white top and denim shorts.

Reactions: Bantry

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Didn't there used to be more o Yvette's bath towel slips scene?
I remember you used to have to get through the whole scene without getting an erection.

If only there was some kind of guide I could use as a companion!

Seriously, though, did Darkhound1 cut one of Yvette's achievements?

calisurfer

Jul 3, 2017
Ask her when she's on her enhancement pills. You'll know when she's wears a white top and denim shorts.
Did that. She's also been in the other two outfits that aren't the red dress. and when you hover over the requirements on the phone, it doesn't say there are any, just that you played poker with her. The guide says she has to be in the outfits besides the red dress, and does not say there are any story requirements other than completing the experiment parts, which I have. So, I'm thinking something in my game is glitched. I've tried like 5 weeks of no success.

elchino98

Jul 8, 2020
still waiting for update for Android version hope will be available soon as patreon indicates one week after PC release

anyway, kudos to darkhound1 for making such awesome games and beautiful girls that we can connect

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I found the reason I couldn't visit Mercedes at the pool.
She has a cool down period of, I think, 24 hours.
Therefore, if you talked to her at the pool late in the day on Tuesday,
and try to talk to her Wednesday morning, it won't be allowed.

I liked it better when you just couldn't talk to her more than once a day at the pool. Oh, well.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
She's also been in the other two outfits that aren't the red dress. and when you hover over the requirements on the phone, it doesn't say there are any, just that you played poker with her. The guide says she has to be in the outfits besides the red dress, and does not say there are any story requirements other than completing the experiment parts, which I have.
When I got the poker game with her, I first had to have a drink with her at the bar, then we went to the green room. After that, I walked down the stairs, she was in her silver dress and said, let's play poker.
I don't think your game is glitched. I think there is a secret trigger we don't understand.

Edit: Yes, the key is to ask her when she is wearing her silver dress.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarsUltor

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Just started playing this game but a little baffled with the chatting....been trying to talk to the nurse and doctor (right at the start) and baffled why when I ask a question twice (ask, reload, ask) I get different things said and of course then different responses......so from getting positive feedback I get negative feedback...how does that make the game playable? What I tried was saving my game, asking all the questions and noting what positives/negatives I receive and then re-loading and only asking the once giving positives, but then not getting positives......

Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Try reading to increase your charm. Then your responses will be more favorable to the girls, and you will be able to increase their affection. You don't have to keep track, after a cool down period, the next time you talk to a girl, the game will tell you if she wants to talk about that topic by marking it with a plus sign (+), or if she hates to talk about it (minus sign -), or if sometimes she will, sometimes she won't (0 sign). However, as your charm increases, the more likely the zeroes will be able to turn into plusses and the more points you will be able to increase her affection. Most players (not me) like to start with charm as their best stat, so you may want to start over and choose that way.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
And one more round of "Is this a bug?"

I can't get Amy's "Help adjust the weights for another girl" to fill in. I've had Lacey at high lust, Amy adjusted he weight, Amy sat on the floor, Lacey took me to the shower. However, the achievement is sill blank.

Is there a trick I'm missing? I was alone with the two girls in the gym.

Maybe it's a bug.

bforce

Jul 12, 2018

I can't get Amy's "Help adjust the weights for another girl" to fill in. I've had Lacey at high lust, Amy adjusted he weight, Amy sat on the floor, Lacey took me to the shower. However, the achievement is sill blank.

Maybe it's a bug.
I had the same thing but for me it worked after I tried again. Pretty sure all the requirements were exactly the same the 1st time I tried.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

Maybe it's a bug.
MC must be high on lust too.

Petite Jolie

Mar 23, 2020
Can anyone please tell me how to acivate the companion, please? I feel like an idiot, but I don't see a button to press and I haven't seen anywhere how to activate it! I feel like an idiot!

Norizio

Mar 23, 2021
Hi, do you know if the history of mercedes and miriam has continued in the last year?
Has any new story been introduced with new muscle girls?

Dec 26, 2020
My dream is to have buttons for handjobs/titsjobs/blowjobs, of course when other girls arent looking. Is this a realistic posibility for the game?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can anyone please tell me how to acivate the companion, please? I feel like an idiot, but I don't see a button to press and I haven't seen anywhere how to activate it! I feel like an idiot!
If you're talking about the Companion Mod, it is a separate download and you have to install it yourself. Download link is on the first page of this thread and install instruction can also be found in the Companion Guide.

Reactions: junior366
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes