Apr 12, 2017
Welp, I've completed all the achievements but it seems like I'm missing some of these scenes. I've tried many ways but still can't complete them, I hope it's just a visual bug and will get fixed in the near future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tiffa Adill

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
I have to ask is the entire update just a remake of a character who was already fine to begin with ? The only actual new content as far as I can tell is the underground lab which has barely any content hardly any Sara experiment content or any content with the new girl or anything else to do with the lab. Feels like a wasted update I used to support this dev on patreon I'm kind of glad I stopped lack of actual new and interesting content is disappointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrD812

Zaki_Zaki

Jan 28, 2021
I had the pool photo shoot with Faye and failed all the charms check. Will I be able to get this photo shoot again or did I miss it forever?
I'm asking because the photo shoot was her intiative, she sent me a message, as far as I know I cannot initiate a photo shoot

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
P
I had the pool photo shoot with Faye and failed all the charms check. Will I be able to get this photo shoot again or did I miss it forever?
I'm asking because the photo shoot was her intiative, she sent me a message, as far as I know I cannot initiate a photo shoot
It's a repeatable event.

Reactions: xapican

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Do you mean the photo shoot on the beach at sunset ?
Almost everything can be triggered again.

Day time, have a walk with Faye on the beach, dialogue for a photo session will be available.

Zaki_Zaki

Jan 28, 2021
Do you mean the photo shoot on the beach at sunset ?
Almost everything can be triggered again.

Day time, have a walk with Faye on the beach, dialogue for a photo session will be available.
It was the photo shoot on the pool.
But it's really good to know everything can be triggered again

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Try reading to increase your charm. Then your responses will be more favorable to the girls, and you will be able to increase their affection. You don't have to keep track, after a cool down period, the next time you talk to a girl, the game will tell you if she wants to talk about that topic by marking it with a plus sign (+), or if she hates to talk about it (minus sign -), or if sometimes she will, sometimes she won't (0 sign). However, as your charm increases, the more likely the zeroes will be able to turn into plusses and the more points you will be able to increase her affection. Most players (not me) like to start with charm as their best stat, so you may want to start over and choose that way.
I believe I chose charm and fitness, not sure in which order I chose them....what was worrying was seeing the negatives I was being hit with sometimes. Seems to be three outcomes...they like it so you get +, they don't like so you get - , or they have no opinion so nothing changes

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
Anyone have any tips & tricks to running into Ivy in the hallway. I get its a random event but damn. Been trying between 7A to 7P & managed to get it once.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
If I remember correctly the doctor/nurse sell it to you for company favor, if not the shopping app ...
No other solution I think.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
I can't remember for sure, but I think it is as soon as you convince the doctor.
If I remember correctly my main pb was that I hadn't enough company favor at the time, I think you need 50 but don't sue me if it's not ;) :ROFLMAO:

Sep 18, 2017
I can't remember for sure, but I think it is as soon as you convince the doctor.
If I remember correctly my main pb was that I hadn't enough company favor at the time, I think you need 50 but don't sue me if it's not ;) :ROFLMAO:
i have 135 company favor but whenever i ask for implant for nurse nothing happens

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes