MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Here's a weird question but an iomportand one :)
I'm a new player to the game (week 2) and just discovered the trophy and hint system under each girl profile.
BUT it seems not to show EVERY POSSIBLE scene.
for example, I managed to have marvelous sex with marvelous Faye. And it was by accident!
I put lotion on her in the pool while under the influence of the blue pill.
now, my question is, How would I know about this scene? this scene is not mentioned on her trophy profile.
The is your friend for things like this, and pretty much everything else related to Holiday Island game play.

Reactions: junior366

-Archon-

Feb 1, 2021
It's a very old one and could use a rework.
It's part of Eva's event at the beach where she waves at you and would like a coke.
thx darkhound, i just solved it as i triggered the Eva event by myself and then remembered the whole scene (y)

Ivy scene, you must be invited by her to spend time at the pool.
This scene still use Ivy old version.
If you are alone with her, she will also show her tits.
so i have to wait for an invitation, and when she invites me at maybe 17:00 i need luck that we are alone at the pool then or already be at the pool at 17 and send away other girls to change their clothes?

ill try that, thx :cool:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
thx darkhound, i just solved it as i triggered the Eva event by myself and then remembered the whole scene (y)

so i have to wait for an invitation, and when she invites me at maybe 17:00 i need luck that we are alone at the pool then or already be at the pool at 17 and send away other girls to change their clothes?

ill try that, thx :cool:
No pb.
Or you can wait for Ivy posing scene to be updated, maybe in the next update.

adeii

Dec 25, 2018
Has anyone seen an android version anywhere?
Just compiled unofficial one few minutes ago. It started and intro works fine. About 1GB apk size, but needs at least 2GB of internal memory.

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I'm very new at this game and I see there is a lot of grinding to do (and not the nice kind).
In my current list of tasks it says to go to the spa and get a wellness massage, been there and nothing happens at all (and yes I went into the waiting area as well). What triggers being able to do this?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'm very new at this game and I see there is a lot of grinding to do (and not the nice kind).
In my current list of tasks it says to go to the spa and get a wellness massage, been there and nothing happens at all (and yes I went into the waiting area as well). What triggers being able to do this?
You went to the spa and then sat in the waiting area and there wasn't a girl there? Did you try clicking on the hourglass icon to advance time 30 minutes and see if a girl showed up?

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
You went to the spa and then sat in the waiting area and there wasn't a girl there? Did you try clicking on the hourglass icon to advance time 30 minutes and see if a girl showed up?
yes, went right through from when it opened until when it closed

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
This 24h rule for some events is bonkers.
Best (worst) example is this one:
Ivy returned to the Island at 00:30 this morning, after being away from the island for weeks.
I just tried to take her for a walk on the beach in the morning...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This 24h rule for some events is bonkers.
Best (worst) example is this one:
Ivy returned to the Island at 00:30 this morning, after being away from the island for weeks.
I just tried to take her for a walk on the beach in the morning...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
May be the same as freshly arrived girls that never have been on the island before talking to my MC about the ankle incident and how great the party was that they never attended. :D

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
I like the 3.6 updates very much. But I do have a question.

It seems that part of my game runs slow and even get stuck for a while. I see this when:

1) Sleeping to start a new day.
2) When ejaculating after a sexual experience, especially the new ones with 5 levels of speeds.
3) Simply exiting the game when done playing

Is this because the game is getting more and more content? I am still using Windows 8.1. Is computer getting too old to handle the updates? Is it a memory issue? I mean the computer, not me. Is it a memory issue?

I may be the oldest person here (66 years old). So I don't always understand the technical jargon. At least when the game gets stuck, I have time to run to the frig and grab a Gelezis. Or do I?

I have a few Anal Retentive Musings, but not enough to post yet. You are too good, dadgum it!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

It seems that part of my game runs slow and even get stuck for a while. I see this when:

2) When ejaculating after a sexual experience, especially the new ones with 5 levels of speeds.

Is this because the game is getting more and more content? I am still using Windows 8.1. Is computer getting too old to handle the updates? Is it a memory issue? I mean the computer, not me. Is it a memory issue?

I may be the oldest person here (66 years old). So I don't always understand the technical jargon. At least when the game gets stuck, I have time to run to the frig and grab a Gelezis. Or do I?

I have a few Anal Retentive Musings, but not enough to post yet. You are too good, dadgum it!
Can't say for sure, but it is possible that Win 8.1 is causing some of the issues. It never did handle files that well and thus tied up memory or least that was some of the issues I had way back when I ran it as an OS (operating system). Some of it may also be what your graphic card can handle and the amount of memory it has available. I'm guessing it's older and couple with your OS both do the best they can. Might be time for a new computer or at least consider keeping a cooler full of Gelezis next to your desk so you don't have to run as far to the fridge.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

I have the same issues, and I´m aware that it is my Hardware, win 7 upgraded to win 10 old graphic card, my work around is save often (I do a lot more but better not to tell because you must have a bit of Tech kwolege as it involves closing Operating Systems services) but it is still slow and in my case often crashes and I restart from saving point.

Reactions: Bantry

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It seems that I can´t trigger Arm wrestlig with Amy, She has the right amount of Love 50 and Affection 75 the hint say´s overhear Amy and Jennifer talking at the Bar Amy with Skimy outfit, (is it the net with red hearts or the pink tank top with hot shorts?) which one ?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
It seems that I can´t trigger Arm wrestlig with Amy, She has the right amount of Love 50 and Affection 75 the hint say´s overhear Amy and Jennifer talking at the Bar Amy with Skimy outfit, (is it the net with red hearts or the pink tank top with hot shorts?) which one ?
Net top, I got the scene around midnight

Reactions: xapican

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
The net one.

Reactions: xapican
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes