Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Extract from PuppetMaster FAQ :
"Once you gain HI favor, you can quickly spend 50 points to buy a watch from the doctor which will monitor your vitals and can later be used to track the girl's stats."

Reactions: Puppet Master

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
OK, I just checked, you could have got your answer both in PuppetMaster FAQ AND in the Companion Guide !
If you haven't dl these, I'ld recomand you do it asap. It's much more effectivto get answers to your pb than ask here and wait for an answer ....
Usually you get a picture about knowing how to read by someone I won't name :ROFLMAO: if you ask questions in this thread while the answers as so easily found in the guide. ( I just had to make a search for watch in the guide, it was the 2nd find and I recommand you do the same, the answer is more detailed in the guide)

Petite Jolie

Mar 23, 2020
If you're talking about the Companion Mod, it is a separate download and you have to install it yourself. Download link is on the first page of this thread and install instruction can also be found in the Companion Guide.
No, I know and did that. Just I couldn't find it. But then miraculously the button appeared on the upper menu. So, yes, now it's solved. Thanks anyway!

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Welp, I've completed all the achievements but it seems like I'm missing some of these scenes. I've tried many ways but still can't complete them, I hope it's just a visual bug and will get fixed in the near future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The missing sextings are not available in the game yet.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
A tip for Yvette's new Sauna scene. If she's not working anywhere on day's Tuesday and Friday as soon as the Spa opens go there and advance time. First attempt she went right to he Sauna. Second try she appeared in the lobby. use the invite her to Sauna option and the achievement triggers.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I have to ask is the entire update just a remake of a character who was already fine to begin with ? The only actual new content as far as I can tell is the underground lab which has barely any content hardly any Sara experiment content or any content with the new girl or anything else to do with the lab. Feels like a wasted update I used to support this dev on patreon I'm kind of glad I stopped lack of actual new and interesting content is disappointing.
As under or over whelming it may or may not be for You, Me, Anyone.
ALOT of work needs to be done in the dialog ALONE(writing), i suggest: consider it's origin, be patient or move on.
I Feel Your Pain but, This is what has been listed here on current update:
  • Amy gets a scene where she helps the MC to change the weights before he spots Lacey for her benh presses
  • Lacey's poker play images have been remade to match her new appearance
  • Lacey gets a remade pecs training scene
  • Lacey gets a scene at the gym shower with two achievements
  • Lacey gets a remade weight liffting scene at the gym
  • Lacey gets a quest line about her background
  • Lacey gets a workout yoga scene with two achievements
  • Lacey's night bar drink scene is remade
  • Lacey's regular arrival scene has been extended and has three achievements now
  • Lacey's pole dance scene has been extended and split into two achievements
  • Lacey gets a plane girl arrival scene
  • Lacey gets a new plane girl scene
  • Sara takes our hero back to the surface after his chat with Mia
  • The MC chats some more with Mia after Sara has taken the bllod sample
  • Sara takes a blood sample from the MC down at the underground lab
  • Jessica gets a lapdance poker reward add-on with a happy ending and a new sexting
  • Jessica's poker play scene is remade
  • Ivy visits the MC in his room after the breast bump event and she poses for him
  • Ivy gets an improved breast bump event with new renders and four achievements
  • Lacey gets a remade pull-ups scene and a short quest for strength training
  • Lacey will be replaced by a new and very much improved version. All her character sprites are remade and she gets some new outfits
  • The MC chats with Mia and gets a MRI for his ankle
  • Daniela does a MRI on Mia and the MC meets Mia for the first time
  • Sara picks up the MC at his room for a checkup on his ankle
  • Aly gets a workout shower scene with a happy ending for the MC
  • Aly gets a remade and very much improved workout bench press scene with three achievements
  • Deliza gets new sperm congestion problem scenes for both of her nurse outfits
  • You will be able to ask Yvette to go to the sauna with you. She will get a short walk to and enter the sauna sequence.
Minor improvements and changes
  • Lacey gets individualized "talk about herself" chat lines
  • The beach background images have been ugraded to 2560x1440 and webp format
  • Ivy gets emotions for her swimwear sprites
  • Lacey gets emotions for her swimwear sprites
  • Seven new images have been added to Yumiko's "Guess Who" game
  • The manage dream images sreen has been adjusted to look like the easter egg screen
  • Yvette gets new high res character sprites for her swimwear, including emotions

820pis

May 5, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
MemoryError: out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 620, in main
renpy.persistent.update(True)
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 393, in update
save()
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 408, in save
data = zlib.compress(dumps(renpy.game.persistent), 3)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 56, in dumps
return cPickle.dumps(o, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
MemoryError: out of memory

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Holiday Island 0.3.6.0
Wed Sep 7 22:19:37 2022

Jul 22, 2022
The new version, 0.3.6.0 is great, the updates were worth the wait and having unpacked the images folder within the game, all I can say to DarkHound as well as all who beta test and help in anyway, thank you! You do great work and know that it is appreciated. That said, I am now torn so many ways, who is my favourite lady... Yvette, Heather, Ivy, Mercedes or Daniela? Oh, we need more picture frames in the MC's upgraded room now. :) Thank you DH and all who work on this and mod the forums, help wayward players and deal with those who ask questions (or don't look over the forum details first before asking).

Motsaw

Oct 7, 2021
I can't trigger this scene, it's the only one Yvette's scene I'm missing. Tried like a thousand times, no luck. Any help?
2022-09-07_174248.png

-Archon-

Feb 1, 2021
Hi,

here are 2 scenes that wont trigger for me, 1st is Meet Yumiko at the bar, i went there a dozen times and even completed the scene with Yvette, but that scene in the pic did no trigger yet...

second one is one of the sunbed scenes with Ivy, all stats are at 100, and even if we are alone or not at the pool or she invites me to meet at the pool (she is in her skimpy bikini) the event does not trigger, can someone help?

thx in advance Yumiko Bar.jpg Ivy pool.jpg

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hi,

here are 2 scenes that wont trigger for me, 1st is Meet Yumiko at the bar, i went there a dozen times and even completed the scene with Yvette, but that scene in the pic did no trigger yet...

second one is one of the sunbed scenes with Ivy, all stats are at 100, and even if we are alone or not at the pool or she invites me to meet at the pool (she is in her skimpy bikini) the event does not trigger, can someone help?

thx in advance View attachment 2030502 View attachment 2030503
Yumiko: no idea. If you went to the beach bar and talked to her and she posed for you, it should be unlocked on the gallery.

Ivy scene, you must be invited by her to spend time at the pool.
This scene still use Ivy old version.
If you are alone with her, she will also show her tits.

Last edited:

Zaki_Zaki

Jan 28, 2021
Here's a weird question but an iomportand one :)
I'm a new player to the game (week 2) and just discovered the trophy and hint system under each girl profile.
BUT it seems not to show EVERY POSSIBLE scene.
for example, I managed to have marvelous sex with marvelous Faye. And it was by accident!
I put lotion on her in the pool while under the influence of the blue pill.
now, my question is, How would I know about this scene? this scene is not mentioned on her trophy profile.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes