Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
The Companion Mod takes the place of having to enter console codes for those that want to 'cheat'. You can adjust stats for both the player and the girls as well as add items to your inventory. It is all explained in the first section of the Companion Guide. Both the Guide and Mod are linked on the first page of this thread.

View attachment 2143387
than you for the info. I guess I'll install that then...though I have only used the codes to add the money equivalent as I couldn't see how one would get as much as was needed simply by doing sperm donations.
The thing with the blue pill came up as I was frustrated with needing 3 all the time but each pill only being good for 2 (as far as I could see), I had no intention of changing any other stats and I sort of don't mind the 'grind' as it keeps my mind occupied as I no longer have a job to go to.
I did download a pdf guide but found it a little confusing the way it was laid out, I'm more used to 'linear' gameplay...you do something and that thing sticks unless you really screw up...in this game the whole thing where the girls lose interest in you just gets annoying. I've been trying to get Yvette's stats for a while now and she is always upset about it, so now I just asked until she got too upset to answer and I need to grind my way back up so I can hopefully ask the last question.
The game as a whole has some of the most stunning girls I've seen.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sparhawker The questions about her messurments better to take them slow, there are topics where they make loose you afection, but don't mind, you can win affection by "chatting" Sports, politics etc. when you see +++ that topics sum up afection, the funny thing of this game is that you can win by "wanking" once you raised the affection you can work on Love stats, presents they lower the anger as well my sugestion you focus on a girl then go to the next have fun,
Oh all goes easier if you raise Players stats ask Jenifer in the Gym for the best combination
Ah don't forget to Hidarte yourself :ROFLMAO:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Sparhawker The questions about her messurments better to take them slow, there are topics where they make loose you afection, but don't mind, you can win affection by "chatting" Sports, politics etc. when you see +++ that topics sum up afection, the funny thing of this game is that you can win by "wanking" once you raised the affection you can work on Love stats, presents they lower the anger as well my sugestion you focus on a girl then go to the next have fun,
Oh all goes easier if you raise Players stats ask Jenifer in the Gym for the best combination
yeah, I just assumed there was no 'good' time to ask her those questions because even with stats at 100 she got angry, so I did 2 and can recover those points quite quickly, I am always trying to work on Amy stuff, but the Yvette one has been there for so long I wanted to get them done. I guess I better start checking what 'final' things are available per girl and work out who to go for next...seems the sun lounger is a good place to have sex though...at least Jessica thought so...lol

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
I am stuck. I can't believe I am. Maybe I simply don't see the forest for the trees...
When looking at game scenes on your phone, how do you get back to the overview screen? I simply can't figure it out :rolleyes:
I only have the option to close the phone entirely. There does not seem to be a "back-to-the-overview-screen-button"?

1667504566863.png

By the way: have you ever noticed that the railing intersects with the horizon? There is only one logical explanation: when entering Joy's office, through some magic (likely wormhole physics), you end up on a rocking boat somewhere off Holiday Island! :) Maybe Joy's yacht that was mentioned before?

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Not sure what I fixed in 0.3.7 or aleady in 0.3.6.1
screenshot0196.png

But clicking the right low corner button will close the preview and bring you back to the phone screen you had before.
Mouse hover says "Close image preview"

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
But clicking the right low corner button will close the preview and bring you back to the phone screen you had before.
Mouse hover says "Close image preview"
I just tried this out with several of my saves (all recent 3.6.1 saves). In some saves, that button does close the phone entirely. When I then play on and tried the same again, the button works as advertised. In other saves the button does bring back the overview screen right away. So I was a bit unlucky earlier when I picked those saves where that button does not work. However, there clearly is something amiss. I'll send you one such save.

I also just noticed another minor bug when you have a drink with Eva in the night bar when Yumiko is on duty. There is one scene where Jennifer suddenly appears in the background :)
All OK on the left, one scene later on the right:
1667511901425.png 1667511970347.png

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I'm a real noob as I have no idea what 'Hidarte' means...acronym? Tried to Google and it was no help

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
means that English is not my native language :ROFLMAO: (Hydrate) drink a lot of liquid
hidratarte (was thinking in spanish lol )

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
lol, ok, thanks, I get it now
Could be implemented in game.
Offline/In Person, easy to dehydrate but.... can be a real SOB to re'hydrate.
Few ways in recovery are exceptional depending on ones allergies.

Some take it as a sexual reference suggesting pineapple-juice but, it's helpful(all kidding aside).

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Could be implemented in game.
Offline/In Person, easy to dehydrate but.... can be a real SOB to re'hydrate.
Few ways in recovery are exceptional depending on ones allergies.

Some take it as a sexual reference suggesting pineapple-juice but, it's helpful(all kidding aside).
Yeah, I guess making sure you're re-hydrated to continue any sexual activity would be ok, though where you would install the option I'm not sure....maybe vending machine in reception or free bottled water/sodas in the room....wouldn't want to have to have another thing to pay for.
Is there a 'good' way to top up your 'money' in the game apart from your 'fluid' donations...I haven't seen one - I was hoping the winnings from strip poker (excluding the naked women) was going to be income but seems not.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah, I guess making sure you're re-hydrated to continue any sexual activity would be ok, though where you would install the option I'm not sure....maybe vending machine in reception or free bottled water/sodas in the room....wouldn't want to have to have another thing to pay for.
Is there a 'good' way to top up your 'money' in the game apart from your 'fluid' donations...I haven't seen one - I was hoping the winnings from strip poker (excluding the naked women) was going to be income but seems not.
Coconut's are good way of hydrating and make no mistake, has no reference to the ladies ample ..uh... 'ness'

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Sperm donations can also be manipulated by the Companion Mod, in case you didn't know!

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Sperm donations can also be manipulated by the Companion Mod, in case you didn't know!
Would be even better if the Companion Mod was able to turn off(turn offs).
The viewing things one doesn't wish to see, for Example:

Male Masturbation
Foot Jobs
Tit Jobs
Blow Jobs
ANY(don't call me Steve) Jobs

That are just .. YUCK, not one's thing/kink/fetish/whatever(at all).

Reactions: J1215
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes