Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
ANAL RETENTIVE MUSINGS

1. GIFT GIVING

If you want give a girl a gift from your inventory, it seems you can automatically do it almost anytime and anywhere. How is this possible? We don't see MC going back to his room to fetch it. In the daytime, there are no pockets in his swim trunks. How would he fit something like flowers or a box of chocolates in there anyway? Even then, how long can he carry them around before the flowers wilt and the chocolates melt? And if he holds them out in the open, would there not be an element of surprise? What do other girls think when they realize the gift is not for them? Maybe the MC could be like Santa Claus and carry around a sack full of goodies. But there is no evidence of that.

By the way, I often wondered why a can of Gelexis beer would not make a nice gift option. But then I figured it out. The girl would be so overwhelmed with gratitude, not only would her anger go down to zero from any number. It would also fall below zero to a negative number. Then MC could be an A-hole at least one time and get away with it. Wouldn't that be cool? You can do anything you want visiting Mercedes in her room and ask her any questions in the night bar. She won't care. She will still be euphoric from the Gelexis. Are they other situations where this would be handy?

2. THE CHANGE IN JOY

Once upon a time, Joy seemed to be a busy woman. She seemed to have many business ventures besides the events at Holiday Island. If you wanted to see Joy, you would have to wait and hope she initiates it. But now she seems to have more free time and it is easier to see her. Are things ok at the HI Industries corporate office? Are things slowing down where she has more free time? Or is she getting closer to MC and is willing to find more excuses to see him?

Later, if you wanted to arrange a meeting in the office, she would be busy half the time and you would have to try again another day. But now she is always available to see MC the next day. Once in a while, she will even have sex with you there. Maybe other girls like Sara realize that Joy has a soft spot for MC. Joy may approve something MC requests about a girl rather than girl asking her directly.

Then there is the matter of playing poker. Why would Joy go to the trouble of flying hundreds or thousand of miles to Holiday Island just to play a friggin card game? Does she fly back immediately afterwards?

For me, I like the poker games with her. But it seems she often sends the invitations on the nights Sara is at the night bar. I am struggling with Sara. I just can't seem to get her into the green room. Joy seldom sends a poker invitation when I don't have other commitments. Maybe Joy is regretting her earlier approvals and it trying to lure me away from Sara.

3. PUBLIC BATHROOMS ON HOLIDAY ISLAND

Have you ever wondered about bathroom situation on Holiday Island? If not, congratulations. You are a saner man than I.

But other than each person's room, are there any bathrooms in public area? And with only one man on the island, is it even worth having a Men's Room? Are bathrooms coed? Do we have to treat them like the gym shower where we have to hang up a sign when in the use? Or are they the small type where each room has only one toilet? If so, we might risk girl anger stats if we leave the seat up.

Of course, the bathroom issue does not affect game and this discussion seems pointless. Imagine if our creator created a commode icon that said "You have been drinking a lot of Gelexis beer. You should pee soon." And then we would have a scene of MC standing over toilet with tinkling sound effect. Or imagine after a hot sex scene, instead of needing a hot shower, a girl would say. "Boy that was incredible!. Now I gotta take a leak." Ridiculous!

If you enjoyed any of this BS, I have more content on page 1402 and page 1514. You can take another look if you like. Or you can compliment me instead.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
ANAL RETENTIVE MUSINGS

1. GIFT GIVING

If you want give a girl a gift from your inventory, it seems you can automatically do it almost anytime and anywhere. How is this possible? We don't see MC going back to his room to fetch it. In the daytime, there are no pockets in his swim trunks. How would he fit something like flowers or a box of chocolates in there anyway? Even then, how long can he carry them around before the flowers wilt and the chocolates melt? And if he holds them out in the open, would there not be an element of surprise? What do other girls think when they realize the gift is not for them? Maybe the MC could be like Santa Claus and carry around a sack full of goodies. But there is no evidence of that.

By the way, I often wondered why a can of Gelexis beer would not make a nice gift option. But then I figured it out. The girl would be so overwhelmed with gratitude, not only would her anger go down to zero from any number. It would also fall below zero to a negative number. Then MC could be an A-hole at least one time and get away with it. Wouldn't that be cool? You can do anything you want visiting Mercedes in her room and ask her any questions in the night bar. She won't care. She will still be euphoric from the Gelexis. Are they other situations where this would be handy?

2. THE CHANGE IN JOY

Once upon a time, Joy seemed to be a busy woman. She seemed to have many business ventures besides the events at Holiday Island. If you wanted to see Joy, you would have to wait and hope she initiates it. But now she seems to have more free time and it is easier to see her. Are things ok at the HI Industries corporate office? Are things slowing down where she has more free time? Or is she getting closer to MC and is willing to find more excuses to see him?

Later, if you wanted to arrange a meeting in the office, she would be busy half the time and you would have to try again another day. But now she is always available to see MC the next day. Once in a while, she will even have sex with you there. Maybe other girls like Sara realize that Joy has a soft spot for MC. Joy may approve something MC requests about a girl rather than girl asking her directly.

Then there is the matter of playing poker. Why would Joy go to the trouble of flying hundreds or thousand of miles to Holiday Island just to play a friggin card game? Does she fly back immediately afterwards?

For me, I like the poker games with her. But it seems she often sends the invitations on the nights Sara is at the night bar. I am struggling with Sara. I just can't seem to get her into the green room. Joy seldom sends a poker invitation when I don't have other commitments. Maybe Joy is regretting her earlier approvals and it trying to lure me away from Sara.

3. PUBLIC BATHROOMS ON HOLIDAY ISLAND

Have you ever wondered about bathroom situation on Holiday Island? If not, congratulations. You are a saner man than I.

But other than each person's room, are there any bathrooms in public area? And with only one man on the island, is it even worth having a Men's Room? Are bathrooms coed? Do we have to treat them like the gym shower where we have to hang up a sign when in the use? Or are they the small type where each room has only one toilet? If so, we might risk girl anger stats if we leave the seat up.

Of course, the bathroom issue does not affect game and this discussion seems pointless. Imagine if our creator created a commode icon that said "You have been drinking a lot of Gelexis beer. You should pee soon." And then we would have a scene of MC standing over toilet with tinkling sound effect. Or imagine after a hot sex scene, instead of needing a hot shower, a girl would say. "Boy that was incredible!. Now I gotta take a leak." Ridiculous!

If you enjoyed any of this BS, I have more content on page 1402 and page 1514. You can take another look if you like. Or you can compliment me instead.
Those are great Anal Retentive Musings™

For those who are seriously wondering about the dilemma of a Joy poker invite on a Sara bar night, my solution is that I always accept the poker invitation from Joy (which I believe is always at 2300 hours/11:00pm), then immediately reschedule it to midnight or 1:00am; this way I have enough time to finish up another epic evening with Sara in the Night Bar, and then get to go systematically disrobe Joy (thanks to setting her Poker Skill to 0 in the Companion Mod, and using "g_cheats_enabled = True").

sunio999

May 24, 2021
Thanks for your great works! the system is very interesting, girls are sexy and beautiful, I have a lot of fun!
But only one small question, the story is a little too gentle and light for me. Will there be some contens which are more wild, corruption, fallen, or even evil? Such as multiple work, public fuck, male domination, mind control, slavery, etc. If our MC could fuck any girls on any time at any place, that would be perfect for me.(smile sheepingly)

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks for your great works! the system is very interesting, girls are sexy and beautiful, I have a lot of fun!
But only one small question, the story is a little too gentle and light for me. Will there be some contens which are more wild, corruption, fallen, or even evil? Such as multiple work, public fuck, male domination, mind control, slavery, etc. If our MC could fuck any girls on any time at any place, that would be perfect for me.(smile sheepingly)
Will never happen.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Favor an image - a new feature (0.3.7 preview)
screenshot0201.jpg Hello everyone!

Today I want to present a new feature that will be added to the game with the next version.
Have you ever wished to be able to just "fav" an image shown on the screen and be able to easily find it again at a later time?
You will be able to do exactly that with the next version.

Whenever you see the small "fav" icon on the right upper side of the screen, you can click on it and a message will appear saying "Favorite added!" (first image above)
This function will be available in almost all scenes, events and appointments.

Once you've favored a couple of images, you can open your phone and use the new "Favorites app" to check them out (second image above).

An overview of all the girls that you've already favored at least once will be shown. You can select the girl icon and see all her favorites below as mini previews.
Clicking on the preview will open it in full phone mode with all options for picture frames, etc. (third image above).

I hope you like this new feature.
Comments are welcome.

As always, take care.
Darkhound

screenshot0201.jpg screenshot0203.jpg screenshot0204.jpg

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes