jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
The people demand more Aly content. She was the first girl, (besides Joy) that you met and needs more appreciation.
It seems like Aly has been getting new content every other update. Hopefully the pattern will continue and the update after the one upcoming will give us what we've all been wanting from Aly for so long. It's also likely that We'll continue to be teased.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
It seems like Aly has been getting new content every other update. Hopefully the pattern will continue and the update after the one upcoming will give us what we've all been wanting from Aly for so long. It's also likely that We'll continue to be teased.
Aly's body-type adds great diversity!
Her face, gets kinda cringe'y at times to the point of... ah HAIL to the NO F'n WAY!!
The mouth, scary off-putting thought of waking up next to her staring at You.

Some people are attracted to it so, what ever does it for ya.
Her body is Rock'N, and no... not referring to her amazing tit's as great as they are
Nevertheless, She Should have sex content(vaginal penetration, real sex not stimulation's).

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks again DuckSwim for the detailed explanation. Indeed sometimes technology gives, and sometimes technology takes away.

If'n I understand you correctly, what you're sayin' (in automobile terms) is that our sweet 68' Corvette still looks and sounds great but reliable parts and standard maintenance have become prohibitive to keeping her everyday roadworthy. So better to garage her and enjoy her boundless beauty. Maybe even take her out for an "old-times sake" spin once in awhile and say "Thanks for the memories".

Then go out and snag that badass 2023 (or 2024?) Lambo Aventador when the time is right! :D
As far as I can follow car terms :) yes.

The best can have their lives extended beyond all limits, as done for Faye, but one day the wheel will turn and the next evolution of the hobby creating everything will take over.

The old is still there to be admired by those who choose to do so and should time ever become plentiful, well, who knows, polish here, paint job there, (then a minor update for another small life extension is an option)

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
As far as I can follow car terms :) yes.

The best can have their lives extended beyond all limits, as done for Faye, but one day the wheel will turn and the next evolution of the hobby creating everything will take over.

The old is still there to be admired by those who choose to do so, but ultimately time, tech and creation will not be denied. All that is certain in the progess of things is this, they will be busty ;)
Nothing wrong with upgrading tech and highly recommended for sound reason.
Can even use the SAME Models, just as car manufactures and enthusiasts in kind.
With evolved tech, can make more natural, less like the Elmers Glue cum explosions in HI.

Perhaps skin a bit less carntoonish, per se.
Flow natural as though it resembles being alive.
For example, closer to these textures:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seen's tech is indeed evolving.
No reason for iconic legacy characters of HI not to, as well.
Unless, HI is unable to evolve with said tech.

*Shrugs*

'we gather here today, to wittiness one MrD812.....may he rest in pieces...... waiting for HI tech evolution'

likely story.jpg

This Just In......

MrD812's imaginary grandchildren are playing the Beta for Star Citizen............ NEWS@11

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I will never transfer my loyalty to a new Faye.
I only play one game but would rather quit this game than have a new girl taking her place.
Sorry.
Perhaps we can just wait. Alice fans have been waiting for years.
Maybe the tech will advance enough to save my Faye.
Tears.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
I will never transfer my loyalty to a new Faye.
I only play one game but would rather quit this game than have a new girl taking her place.
Sorry.
Perhaps we can just wait. Alice fans have been waiting for years.
Maybe the tech will advance enough to save my Faye.
Tears.
I feel you brother. Yvette and Faye were my first HI loves from the jump (see avatar :)). Happy that Faye will remain in the game and VERY thankful that darkhound1 increased her content (at some difficulty) before her sun finally sets. I do find great solace in knowing that we'll always have our pool, bar, stripper, gym, shower, beach walks, poker, hotshots, room (blue dress) visit, experiences to keep us content. And the night time walks along the beach...ohhh those nightime walks along the beach... :love: :love: :love:

ThatGuy_89

Jun 18, 2020
Does anyone know how to trigger these two scenes with Amy ? I've tried everything to trigger the scene but nothing has happened when I visit her room.
Screen Shot 2022-12-09 at 10.59.16 PM.png 1670644845912.png

Nermal50

Jan 7, 2021
There are two triggers I have not figured out:
1. How to trigger Renee to teach massage
2. After meeting Sara in the clinic, how to get her to appear in the club

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
There are two triggers I have not figured out:
1. How to trigger Renee to teach massage
2. After meeting Sara in the clinic, how to get her to appear in the club
Have you read the hints and Requirements on your phone? How about the Companion Guide linked on the first page of this thread?

Guide.jpg

1. Connected to Amy's quest(s). Page 129 of the guide.

2. Connected to Miriam and Yumiko and Joy. Page 131 of the guide.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes