Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
When you're only in here for the fap like me , don't bother.
Boring sandbox , too repetitive with too much distraction.
Dames look oké but the game itself doesn't do it for me.
No offense , just gonna play something else.
Plenty more fish in the sea.

krchmar

Jun 19, 2017
darkhound1 Listen, all is good and well, adding girls scenes and all, but MC need to have more in-depth character creation: Hairstyle, face modifiers, body modifiers (height - character looks like he is 5 foot 5, chest, arms, legs, penis - to the certain length and girth), age, facial hair, ect. The same MC character for far too long gets boring. Spice up a little bit.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Holiday Island 0.4.0.0 has been released

Hello guys and gals,

pre beta testing for 0.4.0.0 has been finished and the new version is available for everyone now.
The update from 0.3.8.0 to 0.4.0.0 has 939 new renders, videos and sound files, 297 updated renders and 20 new backgrounds for the new phone.

All of the new stuff is in "webp" format and at least 2560x1440 resolution, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.4.0.0
:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.

!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please download the full 0.4.0.0 from these links (they are also on the main page):
Windows/Linux version:

Mega
OR
Google Drive

Mac version:
Mega
OR
Google Drive

Android version:
Since I can't relese bug fixes (or any partial updates) for Android, the first (and only) Android version for 0.4.0.x will be 0.4.0.1
If all goes as planned, it will be released beginning of next year. Thank you for your understanding.

Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the existing game folder from an older version!
For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on preferences or load, please manually add an empty text file in the HI sub folder "game".
Name the file: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"

What it will do is the following:
It will remove the resolution options and also the auto window scaling. After you have applied the patch, you will also be able to manually scale the game window again (e.g. maximizing it).

Happy playing!
Darkhound
Thank you for the most awesome christmas gift ever!!!!!!!!!

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
Holiday Island 0.4.0.0 has been released

Hello guys and gals,

pre beta testing for 0.4.0.0 has been finished and the new version is available for everyone now.
The update from 0.3.8.0 to 0.4.0.0 has 939 new renders, videos and sound files, 297 updated renders and 20 new backgrounds for the new phone.

All of the new stuff is in "webp" format and at least 2560x1440 resolution, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.4.0.0
:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.

!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please download the full 0.4.0.0 from these links (they are also on the main page):
Windows/Linux version:

Mega
OR
Google Drive

Mac version:
Mega
OR
Google Drive

Android version:
Since I can't relese bug fixes (or any partial updates) for Android, the first (and only) Android version for 0.4.0.x will be 0.4.0.1
If all goes as planned, it will be released beginning of next year. Thank you for your understanding.

Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the existing game folder from an older version!
For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on preferences or load, please manually add an empty text file in the HI sub folder "game".
Name the file: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"

What it will do is the following:
It will remove the resolution options and also the auto window scaling. After you have applied the patch, you will also be able to manually scale the game window again (e.g. maximizing it).

Happy playing!
Darkhound
Hi darkhound1,
I've a typo for you:
When Mercedes picks you up for the checkup:
MC: "Looking at you, I'm asking myself the same questing. *grinning*"
should be:
"Looking at you, I'm asking myself the same question. *grinning*"
and
Sara: "Today is exactly 20 days since she can walk again, so we are celebrating with her."
would be better as:
"Today is exactly 20 days since she started walking again, so we are celebrating with her."

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
darkhound1 Listen, all is good and well, adding girls scenes and all, but MC need to have more in-depth character creation: Hairstyle, face modifiers, body modifiers (height - character looks like he is 5 foot 5, chest, arms, legs, penis - to the certain length and girth), age, facial hair, ect. The same MC character for far too long gets boring. Spice up a little bit.
Not possible and Darkhound could not change it even if he wanted.

For the MC to change every single render that has the player in it would need to have an additional render for each combination of changed features.

Even a low set of combinations would require more renders than the entire game.

Last edited:

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
One of the ALL-TIME GREATEST GAMES EVER MADE, coming up on 7 years btw, w/a loyal following that I would rate as second to none btw, and yet brothers who have been on this board for a minute STILL wanna "enlighten" the legend that is darkhound1 after every update on how he should manage and produce his glorious game.

Sometimes I just have to laugh.

Nuthin' from nuthin' but after 7 years guys, I think he's got a pretty solid grasp of how to create, write, build, produce what his fans and the market want. And while not trying to expose the inner workings of our favorite dev's genius, it seems that hot chicks w/massive boobs engaging in hetero sex (w/the occassional lesbo scene thrown in for good measure), in a gorgeous harem setting w/an MC who is not...a complete douchebag, prodigal son, jr. high school-looking, vampire, former special forces vet, incestuous son/brother/cousin/fill-in-the-blank kind of tortured soul...was, is, and always will be a solid adult-game formula. End of.

So congratulations once again darkhound1 on the masterpiece that is Holiday Island and I for one am looking forward to playing another OUTSTANDING update!

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
After 3 years we reached v0.4.
Cant wait to play this game completed when GTA VII releases. :HideThePain:
Cheers
Nah. At best an alpha of GTA VI is expected in Fall 2025. 12 years after V.
Well, if it even pop out i seriously doubt it's gonna work. So 2026 maybe.
Add 15 more years for VII.
Pretty sure darkhound1 will reach HI 3 before that.

Reactions: MarsUltor

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
Close to a multiple of 50 days on brenda is really obscure. I have no idea how long shes been on the island in the first place...
edit:theres a variable in the save for brenda.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes