Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
darkhound1 Listen, all is good and well, adding girls scenes and all, but MC need to have more in-depth character creation: Hairstyle, face modifiers, body modifiers (height - character looks like he is 5 foot 5, chest, arms, legs, penis - to the certain length and girth), age, facial hair, ect. The same MC character for far too long gets boring. Spice up a little bit.
...because if there's one character in this game whose appearance I care about, it's the MC! (not attacking you, btw, just having some fun :p)

Reactions: MarsUltor

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Is the MC still a spineless cuck the entire time? The girls in this game are hot but his personality really ruins it for me.
I'm fine with the MC as he is. Not every MC in every game needs to be a rapey goblin.

That said, this game is begging for a parody involving a goblin, or someone like Hunter from Power Vacuum.

• Angry
Reactions: rooney10

typorus46

Mar 18, 2022
how can i get the sail boat mission? i have visited yumiko in the bar but nothing happened. i've also finished the amy's mission

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Also, is the old Companion mod fine to use? I'm sure I will run into error problems if I don't install it...

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: junior366 and SiJa

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I'm fine with the MC as he is. Not every MC in every game needs to be a rapey goblin.

That said, this game is begging for a parody involving a goblin, or someone like Hunter from Power Vacuum.
I'm not looking for extremes, either but man, trying developing a bit of a backbone.

Reactions: eme131

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I'm not looking for extremes, either but man, trying developing a bit of a backbone.
It is a 6½ year old game as a hobby, pretty ancient in other words and it decided on all the things people post about long before they even had an account in this place.

Which is also why opinions contrary to what the game has done and will do get close to no reactions here.

It is a very old ritual we go through each time there is a release, people post something and we have heard it all before, so no reaction is relevant.

Last edited:

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Man this game when is gonna get finished is gonna have the length of GTA IV V and VI story compined holy moly its big !

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
View attachment 1501668

Overview:
You (the player) have just won a lottery for a holiday on a tiny, remote Pacific island... but not just any island! It is packed from the beach to the bedroom with a buffet of the world's most beautiful girls! (The game's intro section covers all of this in loving detail!) Besides the parade of enormous boobs, perfect butts and various types of... let's say, "unclothed intimacy", there is also a growing mystery your character will uncover and find himself right at the center of!​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-22
Release Date: 2023-12-22
Developer: Darkhound1 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fix for Game not starting:

Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the existing game folder from an older version!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android
(v0.3.8.0): MEGA - GDRIVE - -

Extras: - Fan Sign 2 - Fan Sign 3 - - Companion Mod* - Companion Guide - Cheat* - Save File - FanArt - FanFiction

* Unofficial version, download at your risk

View attachment 404485 View attachment 404476 View attachment 404477 View attachment 404478 View attachment 404479 View attachment 404480 View attachment 404481 View attachment 404482 View attachment 404483
View attachment 404486 View attachment 404487 View attachment 404488 View attachment 404489 View attachment 404490 View attachment 404492 View attachment 404494
Hi Dev, great VN/Game! Just wanted you to know that I do not have any problems loading the game whatsoever. I do however have 32G ram and 8G video memory running on Windows 7. The loading time takes approximately 20 to 30 seconds to load.

I believe the problem lies with the amount of RAM is installed on the host machine. Due to the shear number of images saved in the Persistent file. I love this VN/Game and hope that any fixes made for loading problems do not effect the Persistent files or images contained.

Hope this helps and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Oct 26, 2017
for some reason these sling bikinis take me out
they look weird to me, unnatural. like not part of the model. especially in crouch area
Just me?

everything else is superb as always. Thank you Darkhound!

• Love
Reactions: junior366
4.00 star(s) 216 Votes