eLyz38

Nov 26, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/options.rpy", line 185, in <module>
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 28, in remove
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 566, in main
File "options.rpyc", line 185, in script
File "options.rpyc", line 185, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1133, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1124, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/options.rpy", line 185, in <module>
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 28, in remove
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
darkhound1 sorry if I just missed it because I skipped a few updates. But if you take suggestions. An event where the MC has to leave the island (maybe to have a meeting or check to see if he left the iron on, anything) might be cool. That way he can get the other arrivals with the other ladies without a new game.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
I'm having issues opening the game and trying to follow the 'Fix for game not starting.txt' and can only find one of the folders listed. I'm on a Mac.

I can find the ~/Library/Renpy/Islandxxx5023 folder, which is empty. So there is nothing to delete.

I can not find the Holiday Island/game/saves folder. Can anyone help me locate that folder?

For what it is worth this is the error message I'm seeing upon launch:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 11, in set
    def set_default(self, name, value):
Exception: config.developer_show_all_exceptions is not a known configuration variable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
    renpy.game.context().run(node)
  File "options.rpyc", line 16, in script
  File "options.rpyc", line 16, in script
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2207, in execute
    self.set()
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2222, in set
    ns.set(self.varname, value)
  File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 11, in set
    def set_default(self, name, value):
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/renpy/defaultstore.py", line 106, in __setattr__
    raise Exception('config.%s is not a known configuration variable.' % (name))
Exception: config.developer_show_all_exceptions is not a known configuration variable.

Darwin-21.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Holiday Island 0.4.0.0
Fri Dec 22 16:34:53 2023

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
darkhound1 sorry if I just missed it because I skipped a few updates. But if you take suggestions. An event where the MC has to leave the island (maybe to have a meeting or check to see if he left the iron on, anything) might be cool. That way he can get the other arrivals with the other ladies without a new game.
Actually, you can do that (get the arrival scenes) without too much effort. Save your game, exit and start the game again, but this time choose new game option and make whatever choices get you whichever plane girl you want. Arrive on the island and do a few clicks until the next scene with that plane girl happens. Then quit. Now start the game again, but this time load your save and you should see that the achievement for each plane girl is completed. Repeat as necessary. Hope that makes sense, but there's a good chance it is outlined in the Guide also.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
God damn it Darkhound, Daniela is the biggest tease ever!

When are you gonna let us see Daniela in all her glory? ;-p
It's been years and we still can't lay with Aly?
*looks at change log*
*sees no Aly content*

Maybe someday
Maybe darkhound1 will post a new poll on his Patreon page to decided who gets a sex scene first.

Of course that is up to him, as no one but him, knows what the future holds with regards to the game and its content.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Maybe darkhound1 will post a new poll on his Patreon page to decided who gets a sex scene first.

Of course that is up to him, as no one but him, knows what the future holds with regards to the game and its content.
Aly simply isn't that popular.
And the downside to polling your patrons is that over time you skew your games audience as you exclude some over others. We used to have a wide range of bodytypes getting updates, Now its mostly musclegirls which are a major turnoff for me. If he wanted a broader audience (I.E more patrons.) he needs to poll the public, not just his patrons.

So doubt I'll be a patron of his again for a lot of other reasons so my opinion wont hold much weight there.

• Hey there
Reactions: Bantry

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
Never thought I see this game again. Played it since it's early days only romance Yvette. Wasn't much else to do at the time. Be interesting to see what has been added since.

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes