jjoron95

Jun 7, 2017
No change for 0.3.8.0

Cheat script.
Amy max Love, max Affection and Affection/Love/Lust cheats are removed from the script because of her quests to raise those stats.
Edit the script to add Amy to the list of girls if you know what you're doing.

Cheats script to be copied in the /game folder ( extract the file named "cheat-noAmy.rpy from the 7zip archive ).
In game. Open the game console ( shift+O) and type in the commands listed below or in the file cheat-noAmy.rpy ( open it with notepad or the likes to see what it does and how to use it ).

Commands :
maxall()
# max all girls and player stats except player lust, max favor(currency), min anger.​
# make all girls poker skill zero​
sexy()
basic()
# change the reception girl outfit basic/sexy​
stud()
# give player erection, max endurance and blue pill effect​
rem()
# remove all effects​
subdermal():
# hack all girls implant, no Joy​
girlstats()
#unlock all girls stats, no room​
maxstats()
# give player max stat​
all()
#maxall + rem + sexy​
Other useful command(s):
Remove Ivy breast bump event cooldown : ivy.rem_action_cooldown("event_breast_bump")

player.add_item("blue pill", xx)
player.add_item("green pill", xx)
player.add_item("sperm(eh) vial", xx)
xx = a two digit number

Note : maxing lust on girl and yourself can prevent some scenes to trigger.
is it working with v0-4-0-0 or not?

noobling

May 20, 2018
does this game still require you to constantly traffic girls in and out due to not enough rooms for everyone please? hated that when i played ages ago

Areil Flamestrike

Oct 20, 2018
Hello, I have not played the game in a very long time and that is mostly because I have not been able to get it to launch. I have tried the fix that is deleting persistent files, it does nothing. First the save file in the game folder is not there as I am loading a new version on the computer. The app data file is but deleting it does nothing. I get no error message it just fails to do anything. Well that is not quite true it crates a log file with tells me how long it spent on each step but, I'll just include it and you can see how useless it is.

Fri Dec 22 23:57:51 2023
Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.13s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.11s
Loading error handling took 0.44s
Loading script took 5.77s

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
is there a way to check how many days brenda has been on the island?
open the console and type:
brenda.island_days

To have the "island days" directly shown on your phone on the girl's details page, go to my Patreon post with the quick fixes and apply them:

Hello, I have not played the game in a very long time and that is mostly because I have not been able to get it to launch. I have tried the fix that is deleting persistent files, it does nothing. First the save file in the game folder is not there as I am loading a new version on the computer. The app data file is but deleting it does nothing. I get no error message it just fails to do anything. Well that is not quite true it crates a log file with tells me how long it spent on each step but, I'll just include it and you can see how useless it is.

Fri Dec 22 23:57:51 2023
Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.13s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.11s
Loading error handling took 0.44s
Loading script took 5.77s
It's not useless even if it shows nothing, because it tells us that you have the "peristen file" issue.
Check OP spoiler information under: "Fix for Game not starting:" It is explained there what to do to fix this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Singer2022 and DA22

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I'm having issues opening the game and trying to follow the 'Fix for game not starting.txt' and can only find one of the folders listed. I'm on a Mac.

I can find the ~/Library/Renpy/Islandxxx5023 folder, which is empty. So there is nothing to delete.

I can not find the Holiday Island/game/saves folder. Can anyone help me locate that folder?

For what it is worth this is the error message I'm seeing upon launch:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 11, in set
    def set_default(self, name, value):
Exception: config.developer_show_all_exceptions is not a known configuration variable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
    renpy.game.context().run(node)
  File "options.rpyc", line 16, in script
  File "options.rpyc", line 16, in script
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2207, in execute
    self.set()
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2222, in set
    ns.set(self.varname, value)
  File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 11, in set
    def set_default(self, name, value):
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/renpy/defaultstore.py", line 106, in __setattr__
    raise Exception('config.%s is not a known configuration variable.' % (name))
Exception: config.developer_show_all_exceptions is not a known configuration variable.

Darwin-21.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Holiday Island 0.4.0.0
Fri Dec 22 16:34:53 2023
You did not download my original game files. But you got it from a different source. It even has a different Renpy version.
My renpy version has some modiffications to it, so just get the game from the OP and you won't have this problem.

Reactions: CHFan and sgenter

90210-01209

Oct 10, 2018
I took Renee on a beach walk and the screen shrunk down and a black screen replaced whatever scene was happening and then reverted back to normal. Should I try again?

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
A lot of Sperm vial objects aren't callable in this new update after patching my old saves.

Will there be a fix for that or am I gonna have to restart my entire save and progress to fix these things?

Or if anyone knows the names of the new sperm vial objects I can probably replace the references in the calls with the right ones.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
A lot of Sperm vial objects aren't callable in this new update after patching my old saves.

Will there be a fix for that or am I gonna have to restart my entire save and progress to fix these things?

Or if anyone knows the names of the new sperm vial objects I can probably replace the references in the calls with the right ones.
Do you have a traceback file for the not callable vial error ?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
what is jennifer eater egg?
Just like the other Easter Eggs, a small trophy will appear briefly in the background of a scene. Click on it and you will receive a picture as a reward. Info on Easter Eggs can also be found in the Guide.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
You did not download my original game files. But you got it from a different source. It even has a different Renpy version.
My renpy version has some modiffications to it, so just get the game from the OP and you won't have this problem.
Thanks! I did download from the OP, I run ren'py games from the SDK (I have two, a v7 and a v8) so I don't need to dive into the Terminal to change permissions (Apple makes running apps from the wild of the internet a bit more complicated than it needs to be). After I changed permissions on the game it launched fine.

Reactions: junior366
4.00 star(s) 216 Votes