zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hi, what does that mean? I am struggling to trigger this event from Brenda. How do you edit variables or trigger this scene?
Look at Brenda's stats on the phone, the line about days on island. When that reached 50 the scene happened presto for me.
Note, you need to install the latest gui_screens.rpyc for that to show up.
1703888390901.png

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Can someone tell me how to get the airplane events? since the ones that appear in the tricks do not work
I just did Brenda's Plane girl scene and arrival. The tips in the Guide work. Follow the tips, once you get the plane girl you want and she arrives. save it. Load your main game and those plane girl scenes are added.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Nice update.

More contents from Daniela, Sara and Mia. I'm still eager to see more & more of Dr Rosario, since she basically tells us than she's sexually frustrated, now we all want to do something about it for help her right ? ^^

And we got finnally a vaginal sex scene with Jennifer, the first person from the island's staff (except Joy) that far.
I wish the next one will be Yumiko ^^

We continue to have more & more rewards contents from the poker game which is cool, I would add Joy for the next one to make, it would made sense since it's one of the oldest contents of the game and also based to her personnality or role.

We know that Brenda will have more contents on the futur release of 0.4.1, but I wonder who else is gonna have new stuff.
Probably Mia from the special characters, and I would say Aly, Heather & Jessica as well, it seems to be a while since they have new stuff.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
And we got finnally a vaginal sex scene with Jennifer, the first person from the island's staff (except Joy) that far.
I wish the next one will be Yumiko ^^
She already had one. When she shows you your new room. It is a one-time event, thats true.

Reactions: sfcpres

Fruttie

May 15, 2022
Not sure what you mean by hitting the second save page, but I'm guessing you installed the game and then copied your previous save folder into the 'game' folder under 0.4.0.0. Try this: Go under the C:\ user\ <username>\app data\ and find the renpy folder and inside 'cut' the holiday island folder and paste it onto another drive, thumb drive, whatever. You just want it removed from the the app/data location to test if that folder and saves are causing a problem. Once that is done try playing and see if the game still freezes. If it does restore everything as before. This time after a clean install of the game, do NOT copy your save folder into the game folder. You should still be able to access the saves from the opening menu as they are back in the app/data folder. If the game still freezes, I'm guessing you somehow corrupted your saves and the only option is to do a clean install of the game, including erasing the holiday island folder under the app/data folder under the C:\user\ <username> and do Not try and copy your old saves. Then you will have to start a new game from the beginning.
It seems the problem was fixed moving the game to my C drive. Furthermore I tried to check the harddrive as well and I got a few other games on that same HD and both are giving problems so it seems the HD looks damaged so the problem might be solved since I have no issues on C at this moment.

Thanks for the help anyway! Much appreciated

• Hey there
Reactions: Bantry

FredikRekien

May 20, 2022
Maybe you shouldn't use non official translations. The error has nothing to do with the original game.
You're right, that was the problem. My English is poor and I need to play it in my language, apologies and thanks. The game only crush in minigames with the translation mod.
I'm playing it with two variants, one in English with companion mod, and and another with a spain patch to understand the dialogues and the story.

Great game, thx for your work. :)_

-Archon-

Feb 1, 2021
It's a known bug.
Go there and install the patch
I had the same problem with the Eva Quest, i placed all the files of the patreon post into the game folder, but the Quest still does not trigger when i walk with Eva... i tried with other girls on the beach, alone on the beach, high lust, low lust, other stats high and low, of course in her skimpy bikini (i followed the companion guide)...
Any idea what else i can do? Or any possibility to trigger it with a console command?

thx in advance, and thanks for this new version, it is awesome!

greetings

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MarsUltor

dudeseriously

Sep 22, 2018
2 bugs I've encountered are Amy's pole dance option have been removed, checked all wardrobes. And Brenda showing off boobs and butt at the beach won't trigger.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
2 bugs I've encountered are Amy's pole dance option have been removed, checked all wardrobes. And Brenda showing off boobs and butt at the beach won't trigger.
You have to complete Brenda's background quest. See her first pose scene. Getting a hard on. Next walk. When she poses again don't get a hard on until the very end.

Reactions: zapallbugs
4.00 star(s) 216 Votes