Ahmed Chester

Jul 20, 2018
Help with what? The Guide helps. Amy achievements? Search helps..anything else?
i've finished all events, scenes and appointments for each character, but there are some pics that i'm missing and I want some help with it
And the pole dance button is missing and I can't finish Amy's scenes

zory

Sep 1, 2018
It's a known bug.
Go there and install the patch
I installed the patch, but it's not giving me the quest. So I tried the elevator method, but still nothing. Any other way to start it?

DeeNS

May 1, 2017
I installed the patch, but it's not giving me the quest. So I tried the elevator method, but still nothing. Any other way to start it?
The only way with patch gave it to me was that I first walked with it on the beach in a normal bikini, and then once again in a skimpy one. But if you're at the beginning, then stop, because for me, for example, Aly's trophy doesn't update, that's why I couldn't do the achi Teeneger can do, and I didn't even dare to invite Amy to the island. I'd rather wait for patch 4.02. (Google translate)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I had the same problem with the Eva Quest, i placed all the files of the patreon post into the game folder, but the Quest still does not trigger when i walk with Eva... i tried with other girls on the beach, alone on the beach, high lust, low lust, other stats high and low, of course in her skimpy bikini (i followed the companion guide)...
Any idea what else i can do? Or any possibility to trigger it with a console command?

thx in advance, and thanks for this new version, it is awesome!

greetings
Have you unpacked all rpa files? Only then put these files in the game folder and replace the files.

https://f95zone.to/threads/unrengui...nren-powershell-forall-v8-16-unren-old.92717/

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry
4.00 star(s) 216 Votes