The_Wizardx

Mar 20, 2020
how do you make Amy to wear her special dress at the bar? I've already finished the quest, but I asked her to wear her regular clothes and can' seem to make her wear her special dress anymore

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018

Oluf30

Nov 11, 2023
Just downloaded the lastet version of this game, Holiday Island Version 0.4. But I'm not able too open the game, just receive a message that says "HolidayIsland.exe has stopped working".

Does anyone know a fix to this problem?

Downloaded the version fra piratebay and are playing on a Windows 7 home premium.‍

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Just downloaded the lastet version of this game, Holiday Island Version 0.4. But I'm not able too open the game, just receive a message that says "HolidayIsland.exe has stopped working".

Does anyone know a fix to this problem?

Downloaded the version fra piratebay and are playing on a Windows 7 home premium.‍
Considering the game is free and the newest version is always released to everybody on the same day the first question would be why on earth you don't download it from the developer's patreon site?

And in doing so make sure you have the official and valid release version (and can read release news)

Oluf30

Nov 11, 2023
Considering the game is free and the newest version is always released to everybody on the same day the first question would be why on earth you don't download it from the developer's patreon site?

And in doing so make sure you have the official and valid release version (and can read release news)
I was not awere of this, and would of course downloaded it there if I did. Downloading now from page 1 of this thread, and hope that will work. Do you know the solution to my problem? :)

Oluf30

Nov 11, 2023

Downloaded the version you linked to. But have the same problem with the game not starting. Tried to follow the steps in the note "fix for game not starting". But are unable to find the two Persistent file he's mention, I don't have the save file or the appdata location.

Can someone please help me out, or maybe it's a youtube video that shows how to fix ut?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Downloaded the version you linked to. But have the same problem with the game not starting. Tried to follow the steps in the note "fix for game not starting". But are unable to find the two Persistent file he's mention, I don't have the save file or the appdata location.

Can someone please help me out, or maybe it's a youtube video that shows how to fix ut?
On Windows you must enable « see hidden folder ».

Reactions: Oluf30

DeeNS

May 1, 2017

1. Hidden location Set ur file manager show hidden or system files.
X:\Users\Yourusername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Island-1499865023
2. A downloaded and unzipped games folder
X:\*.*\HolidayIsland-0.4.0.0-pc\game\saves
delete ur persistent file from both folders.

Reactions: Oluf30

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
It was at this exact moment that Brenda realized after taking one of Sara's experimental pills and being told the effects would be subtle and not last that long..She screwed up..

Brenda: SARA!!! This is subtle?? It's been 4 hours!!!

Sara: Nope, (covering her ass) don't see that much of a change and come on, four hours isn't..THAT long??
BrendaExperiment.png

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Need help with Sara !!! (Played further with my old save)

Please try my save and say then what I must do to came further.

The Quest is open aso Appointments and Scenes. Wet T-Shirt Contest I think I haven`t seen her there.

I think the hints from the Guide I used in my old save and I talked aso a lot with her because she is only open so I have nothing else to do. I am stuck with Sara and have no clue what I should do next to came further.

Some phone backgrounds I must collect so the only problem is Sara.

Quest
Saras`s breast size [32 C/D (full), (unknown)]
Saras`s experiments
Help Sara to get more evenings

Appointments
Poker 3A
Wet T Shirt 1A

Scenes
Bar Pose 1S
Flash 1S

Last edited:
Reactions: darkhound1

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Need help with Sara !!! (Played further with my old save)

Please try my save and say then what I must do to came further.

The Quest is open aso Appointments and Scenes. Wet T-Shirt Contest I think I haven`t seen her there.

I think the hints from the Guide I used in my old save and I talked aso a lot with her because she is only open so I have nothing else to do. I am stuck with Sara and have no clue what I should do next to came further.

Some phone backgrounds I must collect so the only problem is Sara.

Quest
Saras`s breast size [32 C/D (full), (unknown)]
Saras`s experiments
Help Sara to get more evenings

Appointments
Poker 3A
Wet T Shirt 1A

Scenes
Bar Pose 1S
Flash 1S
I will fix the problems with the next version.
In the meatime to continue, open the console and type these 2 (each line followed by enter):
player.set_quest_state("Background_of_Sara_breast_size", sara, 100, True)
player.inc_quest_state("Background_of_Sara_experiments", sara, True)

The first line will finish her breast size quest (since you already know her size, it should be finished)
The second line will advance her experiments quest line by 1 (so to the next step). You cannot do this by regular means, because you have already seen her night bar scene in the pink dress.

Reactions: Dole
4.00 star(s) 216 Votes