KOYLI

Oct 21, 2018
Well, I've done a search and I can't find the answer so here goes.....according to my phone, the "special actions" for Eva are incomplete.....only showing 23 out of 25. It looks like the two that are missing are on the beach with her in the purple swimsuit and yet, when I do them again, still nothing.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Well, I've done a search and I can't find the answer so here goes.....according to my phone, the "special actions" for Eva are incomplete.....only showing 23 out of 25. It looks like the two that are missing are on the beach with her in the purple swimsuit and yet, when I do them again, still nothing.
Try purple swimsuit at the pool ?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Tried again....still nothing. All the "action" icons for her are green at every location but the counter still shows 23/25
I have all so some location must missing by your save.

Have you aso her breakfast (1) and reception(6) aso (swimwear (9), nightwear (9))?

You must only change her clothing and look if you have all and change then the clothing to the next (all the location don`t matter so all swimsuit can be unlocked it doesn`t matter where you are).

It is really easy to find what you are missing.

Last edited:
Reactions: KOYLI

-Archon-

Feb 1, 2021
Have you unpacked all rpa files? Only then put these files in the game folder and replace the files.

https://f95zone.to/threads/unrengui...nren-powershell-forall-v8-16-unren-old.92717/
ok, unpacked the scripts.rpa an then dropped the 3 patchfiles there. wasnt able to repack it to rpa-file, so left them unpacked since i read somewhere that it doenst matter if its packed to rpa or left unpacked as rpyc-files...

but still does not work with the beach walk, not in regular or skimpy bikini...
i will try to trigger it with the elevator scene and if that does not work ill wait for 4.1.0...

or is there a possibility to ´´reset´´ everything i have done with eva so far? to the point where she arrives on the island?
maybe that would help...

thx alot and greetings

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
ok, unpacked the scripts.rpa an then dropped the 3 patchfiles there. wasnt able to repack it to rpa-file, so left them unpacked since i read somewhere that it doenst matter if its packed to rpa or left unpacked as rpyc-files...

but still does not work with the beach walk, not in regular or skimpy bikini...
i will try to trigger it with the elevator scene and if that does not work ill wait for 4.1.0...

or is there a possibility to ´´reset´´ everything i have done with eva so far? to the point where she arrives on the island?
maybe that would help...

thx alot and greetings
After the unpacking rpa you can delete the rpa by the next version it is fixed so till the time it doesn`t matter.

No problems with the beach walk so it works.

It work normal beach walk (yellow swimwear) - oagle her breast (2 answer) after that the other and you have it. By the second you must walk with her alone so when other girls are there talk with them and they should change her clothes till you are alone with Eva and beach walk with her then.

When not are you sure you replaced the 3 files after unpacking the rpa files?

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Tried again....still nothing. All the "action" icons for her are green at every location but the counter still shows 23/25
At the restaurant too ?
Butt flash as well ?
I don't have more suggestion.
Eva special actions event is not gliteched as far as I know.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
At the restaurant too ?
Butt flash as well ?
I don't have more suggestion.
Eva special actions event is not gliteched as far as I know.
Breakfast room (1) , Reception Wear 0 & 1 (6), Swimwear 0 & 1 & 2 (9) & Nightwear 0 & 1 & 2 (9)

Grope Eva and fondle her breast, Flash breast & Pose butt

You see if these are green or not.

I think you can get all so and have nothing to do with a event.

I wrote above how much pics you can get and where look what is misisng so you can see what place you must look or what dresses you must wear.

Reactions: KOYLI

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I just restarted using 0.4. In the intro, the island image is missing from rpa archives when Joy shows it the the MC:
Code:
    "She moves closer, before showing you an image on her laptop..."
    scene island with fade

te4512

Jun 13, 2023
Hi I started from a completely fresh save and I also can't trigger Eva's breast enhancements quest/scenes. I did already downloaded and applied the patch. Is there any prerequisite for this? I.e. having the new room? Is it a problem if you've already done Eva's beach walk before applying the patch?

---edit---

Nevermind figured it out. It triggered with a beach walk in her regular bikini. The guide says skimpy bikini and is incorrect.
I can't do this quest either, in the mobile quest prompt it shows Learn about Eva's breast augmentation history → Ask at the right time - maybe beach walk, but there is no ask option for beach walk with Eva

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes