zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I can't do this quest either, in the mobile quest prompt it shows Learn about Eva's breast augmentation history → Ask at the right time - maybe beach walk, but there is no ask option for beach walk with Eva
You go to the beach when Eva is there, select Eva, then select the location specific button on the right and then the go for a walk option appears. There are a number of variants, so you need to do it multiple times until you hit the right one.

Reactions: Bantry

te4512

Jun 13, 2023
“zapallbugs,帖子:12641608,成员:743845” said:
当Eva在那里时,你去海滩,选择Eva,然后选择右侧的特定位置按钮,然后出现去散步选项。有许多变体,因此您需要多次执行此操作,直到找到正确的变体。
[/引用]
谢谢,也许是因为我玩的是有错误的翻译版本,我下载了原版并对其进行了修补,加载了游戏存档并完成了海滩查询隆胸过程。
然后,是不是为了让伊娃赢得比赛,晚上来我的房间谈论隆胸过程?

Last edited:

KOYLI

Oct 21, 2018
So, having managed to get the last two "special actions" for Eva (for which many thanks to all those helping) I have only two left to enable me to cross this off my "to do" list. I'm missing one for Sara which seems to be with her in the restaurant and one for Jennifer which would also seem to be with her in the restaurant. I think I vaguely recall something a while back that said the Jennifer one was still to be set up and of course you can't even GET Sara into the restaurant yet, can you ?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
So, having managed to get the last two "special actions" for Eva (for which many thanks to all those helping) I have only two left to enable me to cross this off my "to do" list. I'm missing one for Sara which seems to be with her in the restaurant and one for Jennifer which would also seem to be with her in the restaurant. I think I vaguely recall something a while back that said the Jennifer one was still to be set up and of course you can't even GET Sara into the restaurant yet, can you ?
As far as I know the last Sara special action is not in game yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: KOYLI

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Thank you ... Looking forward to playing the update:

I first played this 2 years ago, and found it again a few weeks ago. Love the game ... the suggestions I would have for future development would be:

1. MC acts like a beta. He is on an island as the only guy with 9 rotating girls plus 7 other girls (M&M, Jennifer, Yumiko, Daniella, Sara, Joy) and even after months he hmm's and haws when a girl comes onto him. In the real world, hot girls go for alpha's. You need to give the MC some balls around the girls, especially after a few months.

2. Poker prizes. Again, beta ... win at poker, lapdance available on first win, eat her or bj on second, 69 or titfuck on third, fuck on fourth, anal on 5th. All previous options still available when new options come available. Winning against a girl and only getting company favor (Joy) or some other non-relief ... not worth playing poker.

3. After the MC stops being a beta, he should go to Joy and suggest making the resort clothing optional. I mean really, she knows what is going on at all times and with who, and supports him getting laid by any and all girls, herself included. Tell her that she would get more sperm samples if the girls were hornier all the time to sell it.

4. The girls need to get over their shyness. They are "competing" for the first time in their lives. If the guy wants to bang them in public ... then he should be able to go for it. In fact, hearing or seeing an audience would turn them (and him) on more.

5. More ... of everything. More girls, more sex, more positions, more options ... I want to bang Daniella and Joy. Heck, I want a threesome with them, a threesome with M&M, I want a blonde threesome, I want a chocolate threesome, I want a big tits threesome, I want a little tits threesome. I want Best Butt to be 3 girls naked on their hands and knees and whomever makes me cum wins. I want to do whomever is nurse on duty as a cosplay (btw, 3 days to handle sperm congestion is way too long).

Great game.
Don't count on the inexperienced lame'ness to stop or change on this title.
Perhaps lack of the ability, desire, first hand knowledge or just unwilling to evolve.
As with any, enjoy it for what it is or..... move on.

Really is that simple. (y)

Reactions: Halorderd

HektorPlasm

Oct 29, 2020
With the fix from 0.4.0.X installed, I can't trigger anything about Eva's breast enhancement story.. I finished Joy's questline about making the girls happy, triggered the beach walk multiple times, made Eva win contests multiple times to get the special appointment and still nothing. Never had this problem in the old versions.

-Archon-

Feb 1, 2021
Finally the Eva story triggered for me after unsuccessful tries with beach walks and elevator event (all after applying the fix)...
Try to get it started with the marked event in the picture...
the Eva quest started while massaging her breasts...
maybe it will work for you too...
Good luck!

greetings

and read the companion guide to be sure how to get the beach wave event...

Eva Beach wave - Kopie_cleaned.jpg

Last edited:

HektorPlasm

Oct 29, 2020
Finally the Eva story triggered for me after unsuccessful tries with beach walks and elevator event (all after applying the fix)...
Try to get it started with the marked event in the picture...
the Eva quest started while massaging her breasts...
maybe it will work for you too...
Good luck!

greetings

and read the companion guide to be sure how to get the beach wave event...

View attachment 3247342
YES. FINALLY. Having that scene completed triggered the breast enhancement dialogue while having a walk on the beach (skimp bikini). I think this should be mentioned in the companion guide because I've been stuck on that for days now.

Hitmana

Oct 4, 2017
I realize after starting the game twice you can view stats of your character for a hint on how to increase them. ≡(▔﹏▔)≡

Reactions: Viscar

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I realize after starting the game twice you can view stats of your character for a hint on how to increase them. ≡(▔﹏▔)≡
Highly recommended to download and read the Companion Guide linked on the first page of this thread. It covers the majority of the available options on the ways to access the various sources of information built into the game. There's additional hints, tips and tricks too.

Guide.jpg

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0410.jpg

Version 0.4.1.0 - development news (updated 15th of January 2024)

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.4.1.0).
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.
The change log below is based on the release 0.4.0.0.

As of right now, the update from 0.4.0.0 to 0.4.1.0 has:
184 additional renders, videos or sound files (only includes post worked, finished renders)
1 new backgrounds for the phone
updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content
  • Eva gets an update to her workout pullups scene in high res with some new images and new dialogue -> will be part of 0.4.1
  • Eva's workout weightlifting scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format and several new images have been added -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Brenda gets a re-rendered workout pullups scene in high res which will have new images and new dialogue. This will conclude her -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Desire gets a new event at the MC's room as part of her university quest line. The event has a happy ending for our hero -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Desire gets a new scene at the night bar, sitting at the bar and wearing her skimpy net dress -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Desire's quest line about her university time will be finished -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Desire gets a web search event named "Dirty Fantasies Lingerie" -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Aly gets a new plane girl scene -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Eva gets a new event in her room playing in the small pool -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Brenda gets an improved workout pecs training scene with new dialogue and new renders -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
Minor improvements and changes (including image upgrades)
  • Desire's and Jessica's lesbian event has been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Desire's maid posing and her maid missing phone event have been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Eva's workout yoga scene gets image improvements and fixes -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Amy's and Alice's event where they take a shower together has been remade with some renders remade and the others upscaled -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Amy's masturbation scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format and some dialogue has been improved -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Yvette's masturbation scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format and some dialogue has been improved -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Brenda's night bar drink scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
  • Aly's pool sunbed posing scene has been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format and some dialogue has been improved -> will be part of 0.4.1.0
Bug fixes
  • When Yvette is the reception girl and she just came back from the restaurant (you used the bell), the ask to pose butt action shows her in her reception uniform -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • Amy's icon to ask her to pole dance is gone -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • The number of days a girl is on the island is not shown on the phone's details page for each girl -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • You have to click once when the text "Initializing game" is shown, which is not very intuitive -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • When Amy is your plane girl, you see first her "Amy plane girl scene" and after that a black screen and the generic plane girl dialog -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • When Joy shows you the Island you see nothing or the island in black and white -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • You could not advance Eva's breast enhancement quest line through talking with her at the beach, because a part of the code is missing. -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • When you take a walk on the beach with Renée and she's wearing her bikini (not the skimpy version) and you ogle her breasts, pictures are missing -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • Under certain circumstances, playing older save games, you could get stuck during Sara's experiments quest line -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
  • Under certain circumstances, playing older save games, you already know Sara's breast size, but her quest line didn't finish -> will be fixed with 0.4.1.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.4.1.0 -> No

Estimated release dates:

0.4.1.0 -> No idea yet

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 216 Votes