tadashi

Jul 26, 2017
Hello.
If I missed Jennifer's Easter egg during the sailing invitation, will I be able to complete it now?
My computer is Windows 10, but a script error occurs when using Lisa Voice. I'm ignoring it as it's not a problem as I proceed with the game, but should I download an app?
My game started with Amy.
brenda.add_dream_image(“plane”)

I typed this, but it doesn't appear. Is this input wrong?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hello.
If I missed Jennifer's Easter egg during the sailing invitation, will I be able to complete it now?
My computer is Windows 10, but a script error occurs when using Lisa Voice. I'm ignoring it as it's not a problem as I proceed with the game, but should I download an app?

Not sure about Jennifer's Easter Egg or LISA's voice. However, the first question I have is have you actually seen Brenda's plane girl scene? I ask because what your attached pic is showing is that the achievement hasn't been completed yet. The code you entered has nothing to do with that specific attachment, but rather refers to available images for when the MC is masturbating and who he thinks about. How to repeat the plane girl scene so you can see every plane girl and get all their achievements is discussed in the Companion Guide, linked on the first page of the thread.

Guide.jpg

Reactions: junior366

derpter

Aug 1, 2018
Hello.

Hi, the easter egg can be triggered. You just have to watch the scene on your phone again (Jennifer invites you) and click it there. Lisa's Voice could be related to the folder holiday island is located. If there are special characters in the path of the folder an error occurs. Just put it in a path without special characters (ä,ö,ü,", ... - etc.)

One question from my side is how can i see the amount of days a girl has been on the island. Tried the companion guide but either i am blind or it doesn't show. I want to unlock the new Brenda scenes which are related to the daycount.

tadashi

Jul 26, 2017
Not sure about Jennifer's Easter Egg or LISA's voice. However, the first question I have is have you actually seen Brenda's plane girl scene? I ask because what your attached pic is showing is that the achievement hasn't been completed yet. The code you entered has nothing to do with that specific attachment, but rather refers to available images for when the MC is masturbating and who he thinks about. How to repeat the plane girl scene so you can see every plane girl and get all their achievements is discussed in the Companion Guide, linked on the first page of the thread.

View attachment 3264674
brenda.add_event_seen("Arrival_planegirl")
When I typed this, the second page opened.
The other girls have the first one open.
Is it because of Amy?

tadashi

Jul 26, 2017
Hi, the easter egg can be triggered. You just have to watch the scene on your phone again (Jennifer invites you) and click it there. Lisa's Voice could be related to the folder holiday island is located. If there are special characters in the path of the folder an error occurs. Just put it in a path without special characters (ä,ö,ü,", ... - etc.)

One question from my side is how can i see the amount of days a girl has been on the island. Tried the companion guide but either i am blind or it doesn't show. I want to unlock the new Brenda scenes which are related to the daycount.
thank you.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
When I typed this, the second page opened.
The other girls have the first one open.
Is it because of Amy?
Not because of Amy.
The Brenda event you miss is the one where MC meets her in the plane.
Just start a new game, make it so that Brenda is your plane girl, once the scene is unlocked it will be unlocked for all your saved sessions.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Out of Memory

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Love
Reactions: junior366

Oga08

Aug 12, 2021
New Eva additions coming up, nice. Make her a maingirl already. Don't just overhall the yoga scenes, extend em.

PS I changed my font and can't find it over the preferences, where do I change it back?

johnnyw

Dec 29, 2018
Shift + o

Add Plane Intro:
call intro_plane_to_island_xxx (xxx) -> use the wait button to fix location
xxx.add_event_seen("Arrival_planegirl")

example:
call intro_plane_to_island_brenda (brenda)

Missing Poledance Button for Amy:
call action_nightbar_poledance_amy(amy)

Last edited:
Reactions: seal55
Jun 7, 2023
Anyone have any idea when 4.1 is getting released? Looked on Devs Patreon and he talked about it 2 weeks ago.

I have no idea at what speed this dev works at so,figured I'd see if a patron knew.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Anyone have any idea when 4.1 is getting released? Looked on Devs Patreon and he talked about it 2 weeks ago.

I have no idea at what speed this dev works at so,figured I'd see if a patron knew.
This is what is stated on Patreon:
Estimated release dates:
0.4.1.0 -> No idea yet
which is a bit puzzling, as there are no items left in the work queue. But Darkhound does have a day job, so there could be other pressures on his available time.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Estimated release dates:
0.4.1.0 -> No idea yet
which is a bit puzzling, as there are no items left in the work queue. But Darkhound does have a day job, so there could be other pressures on his available time.
Darkhound was cordially 'invited' to explain his progress on key Cthulhu goals
I'm sure he will be back (most of him anyway ;))

Waiting for Cthulhu.jpg
(for fun render, Red to the right is in the game's intro, though in a much different form)

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Estimated release dates:
0.4.1.0 -> No idea yet
The update is more or less ready.
Since it has become much more than a bug fix with > 200 new renders and > 350 updated renders, I'm thinking about how to release it. Probably a lot less hazzle if I make it a new full version. Android will be a full version anyway.
And since a lot of new stuff has been added, testing might be required as well.
I will decide this on the weekend.

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes