Fruttie

May 15, 2022
Seems my game won't start anymore. I did as mentioned in the readme file and deleted both Persistent files.

Tho this doesnt solve the problem.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Seems my game won't start anymore. I did as mentioned in the readme file and deleted both Persistent files.

Tho this doesnt solve the problem.
It might help if we knew what type of system you were trying to play the game on. PC, MAC, Phone/Tablet. Full version you downloaded from the developer's Patreon page or a compressed version. Did you install it correctly, meaning it is a full game and not and update, so you can't just overwrite existing files. Was a traceback report or a crash report generated? Brand new game or are you trying to load one of your 'saves' or one you found elsewhere? What, if anything happens when you click on Yvette's smiling face? No guarantee that an answer exists, but at least we'd have more to go on.

Fruttie

May 15, 2022
I play it on PC, 0.4 version, I was at day 14 or so, just met the twins and saved earlier this week.
So it was a full install about 10 days ago.

At this moment, after 2 reboots cause the game freezes the entire PC, it's back online, but as soon as I hit the 2nd save page it freezes again.

First I wondered if the Antivirus software messed it up but why after 10 days... but that doesnt seem the case.

I will try to reinstall the game to a different drive and try to load there to see what happens.

BTW: I prefer clicking on Alice or Amy's face :)

Reactions: Wolf312

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Does anyone remember how to unlock Amy's pole dance option at the bar? I got the first one automatic, but the button to ask her for more didn't show up, I don't know what I'm missing, I already finish her quest (and almost every other girl too), I'm missing only those pole dance related scenes. View attachment 3209737
Ask Amy to pole dance again. Agree to see her special move and watch getting an erection too early all the other scenes after that fall into place..Read the clues.

spiegelbild

Dec 16, 2019
Ask Amy to pole dance again. Agree to see her special move and watch getting an erection too early all the other scenes after that fall into place..Read the clues.
That's the problem, I don't have the option to ask her again. The first time she does it automatic when you ask her to use her skimpy outfit, but I don't have the pole dance button as you can see in my screenshot. I don't know if it's a bug or I'm missing something stupid (or maybe I broke the flow doing other things first), but I'm nearly a 100% and want to have a "full save" of my own :cry:
screenshot0003.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
That's the problem, I don't have the option to ask her again. The first time she does it automatic when you ask her to use her skimpy outfit, but I don't have the pole dance button as you can see in my screenshot. I don't know if it's a bug or I'm missing something stupid (or maybe I broke the flow doing other things first), but I'm nearly a 100% and want to have a "full save" of my own :cry:
View attachment 3210062
Just a wild ass guess on my part, but what outfit is Amy wearing? If not her skimpy outfit ask her to change. If she is currently wearing her skimpy outfit, ask her to change to some other outfit and see if the icon appears. If not wait a day or two and ask her change back into her skimpy outfit.

Reactions: yankeeInKy

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Just a wild ass guess on my part, but what outfit is Amy wearing? If not her skimpy outfit ask her to change. If she is currently wearing her skimpy outfit, ask her to change to some other outfit and see if the icon appears. If not wait a day or two and ask her change back into her skimpy outfit.
I also had this same problem, I asked her to change to the skimpy outfit, she did, and the option still does not appear. Skimpy outfit being the the one with the heart pasties.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I play it on PC, 0.4 version, I was at day 14 or so, just met the twins and saved earlier this week.
So it was a full install about 10 days ago.

At this moment, after 2 reboots cause the game freezes the entire PC, it's back online, but as soon as I hit the 2nd save page it freezes again.

First I wondered if the Antivirus software messed it up but why after 10 days... but that doesnt seem the case.

I will try to reinstall the game to a different drive and try to load there to see what happens.

BTW: I prefer clicking on Alice or Amy's face :)
Not sure what you mean by hitting the second save page, but I'm guessing you installed the game and then copied your previous save folder into the 'game' folder under 0.4.0.0. Try this: Go under the C:\ user\ <username>\app data\ and find the renpy folder and inside 'cut' the holiday island folder and paste it onto another drive, thumb drive, whatever. You just want it removed from the the app/data location to test if that folder and saves are causing a problem. Once that is done try playing and see if the game still freezes. If it does restore everything as before. This time after a clean install of the game, do NOT copy your save folder into the game folder. You should still be able to access the saves from the opening menu as they are back in the app/data folder. If the game still freezes, I'm guessing you somehow corrupted your saves and the only option is to do a clean install of the game, including erasing the holiday island folder under the app/data folder under the C:\user\ <username> and do Not try and copy your old saves. Then you will have to start a new game from the beginning.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I also had this same problem, I asked her to change to the skimpy outfit, she did, and the option still does not appear. Skimpy outfit being the the one with the heart pasties.
Yes, that is her skimpy outfit. Does the icon appear when she is wearing any of her other outfits? Do you have a save from when the icon was appearing?

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
Yes, that is her skimpy outfit. Does the icon appear when she is wearing any of her other outfits? Do you have a save from when the icon was appearing?
It seems that the icon does not appear at all, no matter the outfit. I got plenty of saves, but doesn't the name of the character show up in the save? I used my real name and even tho this forum is one of the better ones on this website, I don't feel comfortable giving that out

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
It seems that the icon does not appear at all, no matter the outfit. I got plenty of saves, but doesn't the name of the character show up in the save? I used my real name and even tho this forum is one of the better ones on this website, I don't feel comfortable giving that out
Not sure about the name being included in the save. I would suggest waiting until the developer, darkhound1 sees and replies to your post.

spiegelbild

Dec 16, 2019
I tried all that, with every one of her outfits (including her special outfit that you get towards the end of her quest line) and talking to her inmidiately or waiting one or two days or ask her to have a drink, etc. and it doesn't work. At this point, my guess is that something broke during her quest, maybe I trigger the pole dance too early and it bugged out, I don't know, I'm loading a previous save from before I brought her to the Island and I'm going to dedicate myself to do her quest without "touching" anything not included in the quest log, no matter how little it is.

• Hey there
Reactions: Bantry

eme131

May 21, 2021
Man, there isn't enough Daniela content. She's easily my favorite girl here but there just isn't enough!

ombo

Oct 28, 2017
Any help with this error?
Getting it on JOI play with the latest renpy patch and haven't been able to bypass it

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/options.rpy", line 185, in <module>
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 28, in remove
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 570, in main
File "options.rpyc", line 185, in script
File "options.rpyc", line 185, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1133, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1124, in py_exec_bytecode