Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hello everyone, quick question about Aly's potentially missing message in the "context related" section, I couldn't find it mentioned in this thread nor in the guide.

So far I have 8 out of 9: 5 from her teen years and 3 from the party during the underground lab stay.

Any idea what the 9th is?...
It is possibly this one -

Aly.jpg

Like you, I only have 8 sexts from her and checking the available images, that is the one I'm missing.

Ravent5

Sep 12, 2022
Tfw max stats with giant waifu Ivy, go on dates at bar multiple times.... no snu snu. Do I need to finish all the other scenes around the islands with characters first?
For snu snu with her you just have to hope for a random encounter in the hallway after you popped a specific pill.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
For snu snu with her you just have to hope for a random encounter in the hallway after you popped a specific pill.
I'd rather MC have some pain in his pelvis than that sort of pain. :cautious: She's got the most appeal to me (6'4 gigantor IRL, so bigger waifus have an odd appeal to me shits hot af :LUL: )

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018

View attachment 3344511

Like you, I only have 8 sexts from her and checking the available images, that is the one I'm missing.
Oh yeah, I don't have that one! Weirdly enough, it's the same pose as some normal messages (topless category) and events from other girls, so my guess would be that it has been put in the "context related" section by accident.

Thanks for the answer, tagging darkhound1 for what's possibly a very minor bug.

-Archon-

Feb 1, 2021

View attachment 3344511

Since the topic with missing sexts was brought up again id like to ask if someone can help with 4 missing sexts. I think it has been mentioned before but wasnt solved, and they are not mentioned in the Guide (like the one from Aly)

Here are the explanations which sexts ive got already:

Amy: 4 black evening dress, 3 after OP, 1 on her bed (8/9)
Faye: 2 in the shower, 2 in the night bar, 1 in blue dress (5/6)
Sara: 3 in red and black dress, 2 cheerleader (5/6)
Yvette: 4 light blue underwear, 3 her sister, 2 blue nighty, 2 at the pool, 1 exposed sitting on bed, 1 tight red corset (13/14)

thx for helping!

Amy missing sext.jpg Faye missing sext.jpg Sara missing sext.jpg Yvette missing sext.jpg

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Meanwhile, on Cthulhu Island

<Bob> H' ah yar l' sink agl fhalgof'n ot cthulhu
<?> Bob? We dropped blob speak? Cant say "boobs" in the damn thing
<Bob> fhalg-, ..Yes, Daughter of Cthulhu
<?> So, Mom said it was time?
<Bob> The "Tide" will rise with the harvest moon
<?> Okay, Let's go ... and don't eat Amy

Build in 02 ABs.jpg

<Bob> Why, Not?
<?> Oh, old story, starts with an Airport :devilish:

(She's in the game, obviously, shouldn't be hard who she is)

Last edited:

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
Lots of help in this thread, and I appreciate responses to a previous question.

New one: For some reason, I can't get Faye to tell me the puberty story. I've met all the previous requirements. I've bought her about a dozen drinks and that conversation doesn't happen and I don't get the achievement. I've even gone back and repeated all the achievements leading up to it.

Any ideas what I'm missing. Thanks in advance.

desxentman22

Dec 20, 2022
I have a save file (0.38 version) but how do I apply it to the latest version?
The file will not open.
Do you know anyone please

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes