DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I expected two Yvettes in a trench coat, trying to look old enough to buy beer at a liquor store.
Trench coats and Yvette are more like this now.

<Yvette> Mom put this trench coat on
<Lizette> It's, a bit .... tight, sweetie
<Yvette> That's fine
<Lizette> Is the top of it supposed to be all ... cleavage?
<Yvette> Nope. Iris? Bring the van round

Breaking News
Super busty blonde bursts apart trench coat
More footage at 19, 20 and 21, full length movie at 22 tonight!

(also liquor store robbed by two short girls during incident but who cares about that)

<Yvette> Iris, take a left here. Mom? Here's your favorite brand
<Lizette> Thanks sweetie, ... I'm sorry about the trench coat
<Yvette> That's fine
<Lizette> All I did was take a deep breath ...
<Yvette> :D

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2022
This is my save, I spent the whole Lunar New Year holiday to complete the game but there is 1 Yvette scene, 1 Mercedes scene, some Ivy scenes and some Sara scenes, you can download and complete those scenes and send they gave it to me. Now I have to go back to work.
Thank you

Reactions: Tamil27180

Flumpi212

Jan 2, 2020
So try not to get deleted because of offtopic this time :p

I have an idea for a new game mechanic ... " The opportunity to offer every girl in the Spar an “(erotic) massage”.
with the standard training (for Amy Quest) you will be able to perform a normal massage. For example to calm Grils Anger.
With a new skill (erotic massage) that can be learned comparable to sneaking. Its opens up the possibility of offering special massages (like the famous breast massage) ;)

If the girl's Lust increases to 100 during the erotic massage, she will show her gratitude.
Of course, all other parameters must also fit otherwise she will refuse any massage or even gets annoyed when you try to master the transition between “normal” and erotic massage.

Possible course of events would be:

You go to the SPA and your “dream girl” is waiting there. Once you have already learned the massage skills, you can offer her a normal massage. Every time you offer a massage, progress goes a little further.
During the first massage you can only massage her back () and the second time you can also massage her legs.
the third time her front is on (of course not topless). :p

After learning erotic massage, we continue with the transition... to topless massage. During the “front” massage, you unintentionally come into contact with the edge of your breasts. If she likes it she will allow you to take the top off.
after a little further progress and improving your skill... you will also notice other areas receiving more attention when massaging your thighs :ROFLMAO: The rest is clear if the girl is “satisfied” and all parameters fit, you will get a reward. ...

What do you think about the idea ?

Since a wall of text isn't for everyone, I used my Daz3d skills to make it a little more clear :cool:

HI_newmechanic.jpg

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
View attachment 3372576
Read more about it in the guide posted on page 1. See page 30 or thereabouts.
I still don't get it. If I have 100 for love, affection and lust for a specific girl , for example Lacey, shouldn't that mean the all coloured heart should have a value of 5? If if so, why can't I progress with Lacey in the pool even though the yellow heart is 3 and the pink one is 5?

Thanks!

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I still don't get it. If I have 100 for love, affection and lust for a specific girl , for example Lacey, shouldn't that mean the all coloured heart should have a value of 5? If if so, why can't I progress with Lacey in the pool even though the yellow heart is 3 and the pink one is 5?

Thanks!
The hearts indicate the minimum requirement for that stat for the scene to happen. That does not mean those are the only requirements. There my be others, like wearing the right clothes, or having done other scenes first. Read the hints in the phone for the scene.

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
The hearts indicate the minimum requirement for that stat for the scene to happen. That does not mean those are the only requirements. There my be others, like wearing the right clothes, or having done other scenes first. Read the hints in the phone for the scene.
This is quite interesting, because the pool scene with Lacey is not included in the phone, so it is impossible to find out if there are any preconditions, in addition to the yellow and pink heart, which I already have achieved.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
This is quite interesting, because the pool scene with Lacey is not included in the phone, so it is impossible to find out if there are any preconditions, in addition to the yellow and pink heart, which I already have achieved.
Lacey pool scenes are in the phone gallery.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Have you tried reading page 109 of the Companion Guide linked on the first page of this thread?

Guide.jpg

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
So try not to get deleted because of offtopic this time :p

I have an idea for a new game mechanic ... " The opportunity to offer every girl in the Spar an “(erotic) massage”.
with the standard training (for Amy Quest) you will be able to perform a normal massage. For example to calm Grils Anger.
With a new skill (erotic massage) that can be learned comparable to sneaking. Its opens up the possibility of offering special massages (like the famous breast massage) ;)

If the girl's Lust increases to 100 during the erotic massage, she will show her gratitude.
Of course, all other parameters must also fit otherwise she will refuse any massage or even gets annoyed when you try to master the transition between “normal” and erotic massage.

Possible course of events would be:

You go to the SPA and your “dream girl” is waiting there. Once you have already learned the massage skills, you can offer her a normal massage. Every time you offer a massage, progress goes a little further.
During the first massage you can only massage her back () and the second time you can also massage her legs.
the third time her front is on (of course not topless). :p

After learning erotic massage, we continue with the transition... to topless massage. During the “front” massage, you unintentionally come into contact with the edge of your breasts. If she likes it she will allow you to take the top off.
after a little further progress and improving your skill... you will also notice other areas receiving more attention when massaging your thighs :ROFLMAO: The rest is clear if the girl is “satisfied” and all parameters fit, you will get a reward. ...

What do you think about the idea ?

Since a wall of text isn't for everyone, I used my Daz3d skills to make it a little more clear :cool:

View attachment 3372134
And the first candidates for testing should be Staff, starting with Yummy'Yumiko ;)
Just like helpers and testers, they do not get enough appreciation for all their time efforts .

spiegelbild

Dec 16, 2019
Did anyone also have problems to unlock Heather/Jessica scene at the beach? In other occasions I unlocked that pretty easily, but in my current playthrough no matter how much I try, it doesn't trigger. I try it multiple times at different hours even and still nothing. Don't know if it's another bug or what

Ravent5

Sep 12, 2022
Did anyone also have problems to unlock Heather/Jessica scene at the beach? In other occasions I unlocked that pretty easily, but in my current playthrough no matter how much I try, it doesn't trigger. I try it multiple times at different hours even and still nothing. Don't know if it's another bug or what
I am also on that one without success.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes