stardebris

Mar 15, 2019
So... it's been 7 years and this game is still getting updates.
Seems the new spam is to say this and the game needs to be finished.

:ROFLMAO:

OK... Darkhound will rush a poorly written ending like other devs have done, something like you have run out of days on the island, and you go home.... the END.
This will get more criticism, as these people are never pleased no matter what you do.

Then move on to a new game called "Amy's Adventure" all about Amy and her life... OK, that bit is a wishful thinking on my behalf :giggle:

If you don't like the game, that is fine, everyone has their own views and taste.
But the game is not going to change due to your comments, or that you want it to have a kink, or fetish that you want, but most will not like.
So why not spend the time looking around and finding something you do like, instead of pointless rubbish comments which only fuel people like me to trash on your lack of intellect

Anyway... I will go back to playing a game I like :sneaky:
The comment to start making another game is bizarre to me. Like, yeah, I want Darkhound to make a game about Yumiko. After her time on the island where she returns to regular society and realizes that when she's not surrounded by supermodels, she has legendary self-confidence. So she just chases her dreams and meets a new MC. I'm getting off topic, but what I mean to say is why ask someone to just stop developing a project and not even giving a cohesive reason.

Rant complete.

I come back to this game once or twice a year with the new update, so I'm working on that now. The increased resolution on a lot of pictures looks fantastic. I notice it especially when looking through mesh clothing. It's really great to have Jennifer around more and I'm looking forward to seeing what Yumiko is up to in her off hours once she arrives on my island.

Annhwi

Aug 27, 2018
Another potential bug...

Ivy is the active selected character, the last completed action is Jessica beach walk. The scenes not seen window does not update to current selection.

1719454151699.png

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Did you just read the post a few above yours and think "yeah I can have some of that negative action"?? There are plenty of other games on this site, you not keen on one then find another one to play :)
Yes. I'm very well aware this "community" is full of dick riders for a dev who makes minimal content updates once every 9 months. Compared to his pre 2020 where he made the same amount of content in 3-4 months. Regardless. My point still stands.

What is even more sad is that some of you live on this specific thread and reply every day on it. Ouch. This thread/dev essentially has discord mods lol.

Last edited:

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
anyway to control random events?
By definition, no?

But smart-assery aside, the best thing to do is simply read the companion guide carefully and make sure all the triggers/conditions for the event are actually met. Apart from that, all you can do is hack/cheat/mod. Which is probably a bad idea.

stardebris

Mar 15, 2019
Yes. I'm very well aware this "community" is full of dick riders for a dev who makes minimal content updates once every 9 months. Compared to his pre 2020 where he made the same amount of content in 3-4 months. Regardless. My point still stands.

What is even more sad is that some of you live on this specific thread and reply every day on it. Ouch. This thread/dev essentially has discord mods lol.
Reminder that we operate in a mostly capitalist world and the best way to express your opinion about products is money. Withhold money if you're unhappy. Spend money when you want to encourage someone to continue their work. If you don't have money to spare, that's understandable and there's a lot of free content, but criticizing their business plan is most effective through monetary means.

Reactions: DickBobyson

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

"Aims the Troll spray and fires"

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
So... it's been 7 years and this game is still getting updates.
Seems the new spam is to say this and the game needs to be finished.

:ROFLMAO:

OK... Darkhound will rush a poorly written ending like other devs have done, something like you have run out of days on the island, and you go home.... the END.
This will get more criticism, as these people are never pleased no matter what you do.

Then move on to a new game called "Amy's Adventure" all about Amy and her life... OK, that bit is a wishful thinking on my behalf :giggle:

If you don't like the game, that is fine, everyone has their own views and taste.
But the game is not going to change due to your comments, or that you want it to have a kink, or fetish that you want, but most will not like.
So why not spend the time looking around and finding something you do like, instead of pointless rubbish comments which only fuel people like me to trash on your lack of intellect

Anyway... I will go back to playing a game I like :sneaky:
Exactly, I love the premises and how the actor/ress work in this game. I even read the fanmade stories, those are so charming. I would hate that this beautiful game just ends.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017

cringe

Reactions: Snowsexxx32

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Gonna jump up on a soap box for a moment (this is not directed at anyone in specific, but in general)...
- These type of posts happen every time a new release occurs.

- For those genuinely looking for help, there are several members here that will help by simply asking politely; demanding and complaining about the game will not get you anywhere but silence and dismissal.

- If you get a response on this forum to "Read the Guide" it is not an attack or unwillingness to help. It means the question has been asked many times and the best way to solve it is to check the Companion Guide to see how to get an achievement. (Sometimes easier than writing an explanation here).

- Please do not ask for a "SAVE" - it won't do you any good and some elements are not repeatable thus defeating the purpose of game play.

- Bug fixes will come out shortly once DH is given notice (he is quick to respond and it will always happen with any game)

-And finally:
Complaining about a FREE game and it's sex scenes, stories, play time, & development is useless. If the game is not your cup of tea DON'T PLAY. There are a ton of games out there to everyone's liking. The developer of this game does this for himself and a group who have followed this game since inception. He does it in his spare time, so if it takes awhile to release updates then that is his pace. DH will end the game when he runs out of concepts or wants to move on to something else. Enjoy it or not that is for everyone to choose. (nearly 1800 pages on a forum will tell you the game has it's followers)

Ok I'm getting down now of that box.

Last edited:

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022

It gives us something to do while Martin puts the finishing touches on "Winds of Winter".

• Haha
Reactions: copit60221

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
OK, it's been a while since I last played and now I see a character that has 'complete' in her bio, I sincerelly thought this game was just a 'keep going until you get tired of it' kinda deal.

Is the dev winding it down? Has the dev ever talked about finishing the game? Because I would like to see this game finished... whatever that entails.

Snowsexxx32

Jun 3, 2018
Started new game, my guess is that people using the mod don't see this as they don't ever fail charm checks.

While running game code:
File "game/loc_pool_faye.rpy", line 69, in <module>
scene expression im.MatrixColor("scenes/" + char1.fname + "/pool/" + char1.fname + "_pool_sunbed3_swim" + unicode(char1.swimwear) + ".webp", im.matrix.tint(ll_tint[0], ll_tint[1], ll_tint[2])) with ffade:
NameError: name 'ffade' is not defined

Looks like just a typo, should just be fade.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes