Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So, I suggest that you start at the beginning and SAVE often OR.......CHECK your AUTO SAVES . Open load and the big A on the bottom of the sreen. That may help otherwise opition 1.

12E45b78g

May 2, 2018
how do you have sex with the girls? so far ive only had sex with yevett after a butt contest but havent had any luck with the other girls

Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
Keep this developer! I really fell in love with some of the girls in the game, they are so fucking gorgeous, keep your job!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hey guys, I haven't played for quite some time and just wanted to ask before I start again.

Is there actually a way now to make a specific girl return to the island or to invite her back after you've exchanged her with someone else?

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys, I haven't played for quite some time and just wanted to ask before I start again.

Is there actually a way now to make a specific girl return to the island or to invite her back after you've exchanged her with someone else?
Yes, you can bring girls back and forth as often as you like. Costs company favor, i beleive 50 to send them home and 100 to bring them in, but yes. Juts have to go to the receptionist desks and request for girls to come and go. Once you gte to 8 can't have less than 8 and can't have more than 9 at one time. Also since you haven't played for awhile, if there's no one at the receptionist desk, just ring the bell

Reactions: j4yj4m

ultradorretal

Oct 13, 2017
Does this game have addons? I've read about it in the patch notes but I can't find where to get it, It is already in the game or doest it have a different download link?

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
how do you have sex with the girls? so far ive only had sex with yevett after a butt contest but havent had any luck with the other girls
There are currently just 4 girls (if im not wrong) you can have sex with :) Yvette, Alice, Amy & Faye :) Just play the game and eventually you will have these scenes :) it's really easy ...

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes