Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I think it has something to do with asking Jennifer to play poker. Now you will have a definitive indication her shift is about to end.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I believe Jennifer need a black and white micro bikini that matches her cuffs and butterfly.

Because bars can get hot over the day, so she'd need something with more "ventilation" possibilities than the bunny suit.

And as the gents we are, we know and notice, and therefore without any second thoughts ;) would like to buy and give it to her

:)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I believe Jennifer need a black and white micro bikini that matches her cuffs and butterfly.

Because bars can get hot over the day, so she'd need something with more "ventilation" possibilities than the bunny suit.

And as the gents we are, we know and notice, and therefore without any second thoughts ;) would like to buy and give it to her

:)
Are you forgetting she designs her own clothes? More than likely she already has the most awesome collection of bikinis in her wardrobe. Hopeful, in the near future, she will invite us to her room again to model them.

Reactions: luisar018

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Are you forgetting she designs her own clothes? More than likely she already has the most awesome collection of bikinis in her wardrobe. Hopeful, in the near future, she will invite us to her room again to model them.
I did forget that. It is a good point. But ultimately I am pitching the bikini suggestion to the designer of her :) not so much as the context itself.

Storywise it could be her creating it and not the MC given she designs clothes, (though that should not preclude the MC giving her gifts, ex. she could for that matter accept it with a laugh and improve it to demonstrate her talent further over the orignal gift).

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
A lot of the gym scenes feel rather RNG to me, not sure if that is really the case.

I do love the Alice Schoolgirl outfit and that scene is great, thanks @darkhound1 !!

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I am very anxious, for this new update, I want the most scenes with the nataha and Jennifer, if possible more scenes with all in the pool!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I've added a small but nice new function to the game. In case there are more than 3 girls present in the current location, you will get a new button that shows how many girls are present.
If you click the button, the girls will be shuffled. So now you no longer have to leave the location and come back just to see if there are some other girls present as well.

54N74N4

Apr 16, 2018
I play this game in Smartphone and i have update my game from 0.0.9 to 0.0.9.2 version and finally get Sling Swimsuit for Amy.But i in this version i can't find Natasha.Anyone can help me,,,?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I play this game in Smartphone and i have update my game from 0.0.9 to 0.0.9.2 version and finally get Sling Swimsuit for Amy.But i in this version i can't find Natasha.Anyone can help me,,,?
Perhaps you should invite her to the island.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes