E

edv

I cannot trigger Ivy bump event no matter what I do, her lust is at 100, mine is high as well, I take the pill and the scene doesn't happen when I go back to my room. Help needed

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I cannot trigger Ivy bump event no matter what I do, her lust is at 100, mine is high as well, I take the pill and the scene doesn't happen when I go back to my room. Help needed
You have left out a great deal of information other than her lust stat and yours (although you never said what yours was). What is she wearing? Where was she? Was she alone? Morning, afternoon, evening? When did you take the pill? No offense, but have you searched for an answer amongst the thread? This question has been answered numerous times already.

D

Deleted member 586894

I play this game in Smartphone and i have update my game from 0.0.9 to 0.0.9.2 version and finally get Sling Swimsuit for Amy.But i in this version i can't find Natasha.Anyone can help me,,,?
how to play on smartphone ? did you use emulator or android/ios version ?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
No, zip, nada, none. The only reason there are 184+ pages in this discussion thread is that we are all bored and lonely.
There is sex in the game.... Just look up a few posts, i've uploaded the images from the game files, there are a few sex scenes.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Sarcasm comes across in voice but not always written word.
You can say that again, I've lost count of the times I misinterpreted someone's attempt at it. But to be fair most of those were rather clumsy.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I downloaded 9.0 sometime ago and the main issue for me was when I skipped time, it skipped one hour instead of just 30 minutes. Is that issue fixed in 9.2?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I downloaded 9.0 sometime ago and the main issue for me was when I skipped time, it skipped one hour instead of just 30 minutes. Is that issue fixed in 9.2?
Well, how it is, @darkhound1, will it be fixed in next bugfix/content addon/version?
(asks someone else who have to reload to after missing date with Amy... Amy should get angry if a date is missed, btw. ;))
To answer the original question, yes it is fixed in 9.2.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I know this was posted earlier by @darkhound1 in this thread, but here it is from his Patreon page.
INSTRUCTIONS: PLEASE READ THIS !!!
In order to apply the update, copy the content of the zip file into the folder where you installed the game. Overwrite all files when asked.
After that delete the folder named "cache" inside the "game" folder. Also delete the folder named "gui" inside the "game" folder (only necessary if you installed bug fix 1 for 0.0.9 alpha) and restart the game.

54N74N4

Apr 16, 2018
Am i the only one who play this game on Android Smartphone?If anyone else, please share u'r problem too.Maybe we have same trouble.

iceman0486

Nov 12, 2017
Ann odd thing: When I am in the room and Yvette comes in late at night, I no longer get any images for it. I just see the room, and I get text. My main screen reads 0.0.9.2 Content Addition 1.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Ann odd thing: When I am in the room and Yvette comes in late at night, I no longer get any images for it. I just see the room, and I get text. My main screen reads 0.0.9.2 Content Addition 1.
The bug has been there for some time now. It doesn't happen every time. It depends on how and when the event is triggered. In any case it will be fixed with 0.0.9.3.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes