yellow01gt

Oct 9, 2017
All girls will get more content, that was already stated.
One note of caution though.

The Lacey support on this forum is not reflected on the Patreon side of things.
hrm, i could swear on one of these posts either here or on patreon that he said the next update would have more content regarding the girl we were discussing. but you seem to know everything, so what was i thinking.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
If you are in doubt about the content of the next update, please check my development news post on my patreon:
Estimated release dates:
0.0.9.3 alpha (content addon 2) --> 13/05/2018

Crap, crap, crap! I'm moving on the 14th and will be packing all weekend and then be without internet until the 16th. Life hates me!

PeterLuck

May 3, 2018
Dear friends of the Island, i want to restart my game. No cheats, just plain fun with the girls...
I tried before: Deleted the map with the game, reinstalled it, but I still have my saved games. How do I really delete my game???

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I tried before: Deleted the map with the game, reinstalled it, but I still have my saved games. How do I really delete my game???
You must delete the other folder where saves are stored :
C:\Users\ Your_Username \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Island-1499865023

Reactions: PeterLuck

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
If you mean how to delete your old saves: C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\Island-xxxxxx

Reactions: PeterLuck

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Hello all, my first post in the forum (and thread) and let me be the most recent to say outstanding work @darkhound1! Been a fan for some time of your stuff on DeviantArt and nothin' from nothin' but if you were ever so inclined to add any of the models Redette, Samantha, Hentai, Kendra, Svea, or Isabella (or any combination thereof) I just want you to know that I wouldn't be mad. Looking forward to 9.3!

yellow01gt

Oct 9, 2017
If you are in doubt about the content of the next update, please check my development news post on my patreon:
i was in no doubt of your word sir, i've been a fan since the inception of this project. i was merely re-assuring a fellow fan of what i thought to be true. i will always be a loyal follower of yours :)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Rendering and story writing for 0.0.9.3 is done :)
Now I'm testing and fixing bugs if I can find any...
I've added some teaser previews as well.
Heather_sexting403.jpg Natasha_nightbar_ladies_room8_night2.jpg Lacey_nightbar_drink3_night2.jpg

Planned date for release of 0.0.9.3 is still tomorrow (13/05/2018).
Should work if nothing major comes up during testing.

EDIT/UPDATE: preliminary version has been distributed to beta testers :)

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes