Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Rendering and story writing for 0.0.9.3 is done :)
Now I'm testing and fixing bugs if I can find any...

EDIT/UPDATE: preliminary version has been distributed to beta testers :)
So the question on most of our minds is, "Whom do we have to bribe, kidnap, plead with or any other appropriate action", to become a beta tester?

By the way everything looks awesome!

RedWolf1

Mar 21, 2018
So the question on most of our minds is, "Whom do we have to bribe, kidnap, plead with or any other appropriate action", to become a beta tester?

By the way everything looks awesome!
I believe his top tier supporters on patreon are the beta testers.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I believe his top tier supporters on patreon are the beta testers.
Does not seem to be the case, at least not in general.

I am one of those supporters and it came as a surprise that we now have beta testers.
Could have missed the post or message of course, there is that.

But assuming I did not, the beta testers are probably a more select crowd than the top tier (or people who took Bantrys route and found it to be working :D)

Reactions: PeterLuck

ampgh

Oct 31, 2017
So I messed up my game....

in the console, i typed jennifer.rsm[0]=62 instead of jennifer.rsm[0].affection=62

now I get an error when I interact with her. I've tried to enter the 2nd command but get the following:
AttributeError:'int' object has no attribute 'affection'

I'm not very familiar with Renpy but am trying various commands to create that value. Anyone more knowledgeable able to help me add that attribute back? And will it cause other issues (like are there other attributes I may have deleted too)?

Thanks so much!

soulreaper777

Jan 15, 2018
Try:
jennifer.rsm[0].affection = 62
Use the space key after "affection" and "="

Another quest: when will ver 0.0.9.3 be released??????

Conny Beck

Jun 26, 2017
how i increase charm and other perks? im stuck at 3/5 in charm and str 2/5 dont know what to do
You can increase your charm when you click on that book symbol when you are in your room.There you have 4 options to increase your charm or hacking skills.Strength and endurance can be increased by going to the gym or jogging at the beach or swimming at the pool.

Reactions: PeterLuck

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Sadly that didn't work :( Still tells me ant int object has no attribute affection
Cheat codes are all well and good, but as @darkhound1, the game developer, has posted several times before, wrong cheat codes can cause severe errors and mess up the game. Hopefully you have a saved game prior to entering the wrong cheat code for Jennifer and can load it and proceed. Otherwise unless @darkhound1 has a fix you might need to restart the game.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Cheating is necessary in Holiday Island.

... at least that was what Yvette told me when I wondered what Amy would say.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes