darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Reactions: g4r3th

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
That was strange and a little disappointing. Did the pole dance scene with Lacey and at the end the graphics were off to the ride side. Questions appeared, but all I could see was her elbow sticking in from the right side of the view of the stage. Also, my phone is not showing any of the new scenes, appointments, events for the girls.
I will check the image problems. I did 2 images in double resolution. I'm pretty sure I tested it. Will have anothrr look.
About the phone not showing the new scenes etc. Can you be a bit more specific. I just checked Lacey and I see all the new stuff on the phone.
Also did a message appear when you loaded your old save, that your save is patched to 0.0.9.3?
EDIT: I just tested the Lacey poledance scene. No problems on my system. All images are shown as they are supposed to.
Please delete the cache files, even though I don't understand why this should be necessary any more.

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
so.. my telefon showed me there are 2 "follow natasha in lady room scene" but 1 only get 1 in her "super sexy outfit" ..tryed everything .. bluepill greenpill every other outfit .. drunk not drunk blabla ^^ is this just a bug in my telefon ?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
so.. my telefon showed me there are 2 "follow natasha in lady room scene" but 1 only get 1 in her "super sexy outfit" ..tryed everything .. bluepill greenpill every other outfit .. drunk not drunk blabla ^^ is this just a bug in my telefon ?
It's a bug, there is only 1 scene. I will fix that with the next update.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I will check the image problems. I did 2 images in double resolution. I'm pretty sure I tested it. Will have anothrr look.
About the phone not showing the new scenes etc. Can you be a bit more specific. I just checked Lacey and I see all the new stuff on the phone.
Also did a message appear when you loaded your old save, that your save is patched to 0.0.9.3?
EDIT: I just tested the Lacey poledance scene. No problems on my system. All images are shown as they are supposed to.
Please delete the cache files, even though I don't understand why this should be necessary any more.
Deleted 'Cache' folder and still my phone is only showing 3 things for Lacey. One arrival and two poker.
Haven't tried having her dance yet to see if that has changed. Natasha ladies room hasn't triggered yet.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Still having background issues with the end of Lacey's pole dance scene. Haven't figured out Jennifer/Aly event either. Natasha never goes to the bathroom. Will tweak some stats and keep playing.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes