gusxxx

Nov 28, 2017
If you can help me with this, then please :)
first right click the the HolidayIsland.app and choose "show package contents", open the folder "Contents", there will be two folders inside MacOS and Resources.

open the Terminal (found in Applications/Utilities) then type: "chmod -R 755 "

leave a space after typing 755, drag the folder MacOS into the Terminal window, hit enter. Repeat same steps for the other folder.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Ha
Love the new content. Had to delete the game and all associate files/save from my user directory and then re-install 0.9.0.0 and then install the latest download of 0.9.0.3 to get everything to work. I had the original 0.9.0.0 zip file saved elsewhere along with all my saves. Kind of a long way around to get everything to work, but well worth the effort.

Just goes to prove the old adage of always have backups. Oh and save often.
Had the same problem as you, hoping I'm doing what you did right and it works. Noticed when OI loaded my save it didn't say that update message. So hopefully this works, don't really want to have to start from scratch

Reactions: Bantry

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Does someone has a SAVE with all sceens? I cant seem to find a few... specially from Faye

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Whew yeah that worked, if anyone is having the same problem, cut and paste your save file to somewhere else, then download the game and update from the 1st page or Darkhound's patreon and also then copy and pste your save fiel in the game folder and replace the save folder already there. Worked perfectly for me

Reactions: Gabaw and Bantry

Johan Lakshit

Mar 17, 2018
Hey guys, I would really apreciate it if you could help me. I cant find the skene at the gym with Faya and the titjob. I have tried the last outfit but the only thing i get is a flash of the them. Thank you for your time

Nov 7, 2017
Hey guys, I would really apreciate it if you could help me. I cant find the skene at the gym with Faya and the titjob. I have tried the last outfit but the only thing i get is a flash of the them. Thank you for your time
You need to be under the effects of the blue pill. Faye is into monster sized cocks, so that hint alone should allude to other scenes.

Reactions: Johan Lakshit

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Not sure if it's all the next sexts, but I know I still can't use Natasha's for her profiel pic and just got one of Hetaher's and can't use that one either and the one I just got for Hetaher is one of the quest ones, so it shows on my phone I got it for the quest. And now edirting this cause same exact thing with Lacey as with Heather. And editing again, becuase now Amy too, so yeah gonna assue itt's all the new girls, anyone else having this problem, and @darkhound1 is there possibly a console code that would fix this?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Is the file in the OP really for version 0.0.9.2 or is it really version 0.0.8.4? I downloaded the HolidayIsland-0.0.9.2-pc from the mega link started a new game and made a new save but when you click on that new save file it states that the save file is a older version and has to be updated to the newest version. If it was really version 0.0.9.2 then the game shouldn't be updating as it should already be the up to date version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yellow01gt

Oct 9, 2017
How to do the Yvette reception event?
if i remember correctly...assign her the late shift at the desk (obviously lol), max lust and love stats for her, then go to the desk at 00:30 hr (12:30AM) and she should be sitting on top of the desk...

that's all there is to it...good luck

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes