Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
With millions of names available the developer made it simple and used 'player'. Therefor use player (without the quotes) and you should be good to go.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How to search. See photo (click to enlarge), the 'search' box is in the upper right of your screen. Type what you are searching for and leave everything else blank with the exception of checking 'Search this thread only'
103389_Search.png

rb1

Feb 20, 2018
With millions of names available the developer made it simple and used 'player'. Therefor use player (without the quotes) and you should be good to go.
I entered the code " player.lust = 100 " & it gave me the error player is not defined

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I entered the code " player.lust = 100 " & it gave me the error player is not defined
That is the correct entry (assuming you are not using quotes). Is it possible you have entered wrong codes in the past? A few posts back the developer mentioned again that wrong codes can cause problems and 'Bork' the game.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018

Hi,

just wanted to show you a little new feature.

The deletion of no longer needed old save files has been made easier. You can just use the mouse to click on the small trash can icon to delete the save file.

Darkhound
Does anyone have the 9.3 version yet or is it still being worked on?

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
It's actually not that as you said ... first, you HAVE TO, in Personal Questions Section, Ask Amy if she needs help with anything (or similar question) ... then she will say you that she wants that special swimsuit ... then you will be able to buy them in the shop in smartphone :)

rb1

Feb 20, 2018
That is the correct entry (assuming you are not using quotes). Is it possible you have entered wrong codes in the past? A few posts back the developer mentioned again that wrong codes can cause problems and 'Bork' the game.
Yes i did. That seems the issue then! I guess i would have to reinstall

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
hmm... weird ... so she told u 'bout the special swimsuit, you have store in ur smartphone and this swimsuit isn't here, right? Just for sure, the store in your phone has 2 pages, so did u check both pages, right?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yes i did. That seems the issue then! I guess i would have to reinstall
You might get away with using an earlier save file, like one two or three back before the save point just before the error started. Try that before doing a full re-install.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
hmm... weird ... so she told u 'bout the special swimsuit, you have store in ur smartphone and this swimsuit isn't here, right? Just for sure, the store in your phone has 2 pages, so did u check both pages, right?
If she told you about the special swimsuit, chances are it is on the second page of the shopping app. If she didn't tell you about the swimsuit and ask you to buy it for her, then I'm guessing you are just going off the hints from the phone telling you that a special swimsuit is required. You won't get it unless you know all of Amy's vitals.

Try searching the thread as all the info and required steps have been discussed before.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

By request, Jennifer gets a "last call" scene at the night bar.
The scene has about 10 renders in total. Not 100% fixed yet, still writing and rendering.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes