I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone know if there's a chart for who has what content currently in the game?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Remember the rules members us mods/staff don't need to start handing out warnings here do WE.

Rule no1
General
  1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
    • This includes trolling, belittling, etc

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
meganz not supporting in my pc. any other download link plz:test2:
u have 5 links in Op
choose 1 from.
- - - -

Reactions: undri115

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Yup, sounds like bullshit to me, but hey _ post a save with the MC getting pussy. Prove me wrong.
Ready to get served?

Getting pussy with Alice
Alice_event_beach_tan11.jpg

Getting pussy with Amy 1
Amy_event_masturbate9.jpg

Getting pussy with Amy 2
Amy_nightbar_ladies_room5_night0.jpg

Getting pussy with Amy 3
amy_pool_play6_swim2.jpg

Getting pussy with Faye
Faye_pool_sunbed_pose10a_swim1.jpg

Getting pussy with Heather
Heather_beach_pose25_swim2.jpg

Getting pussy with Ivy
Ivy_event_breast_bump10_swim2.jpg

Getting pussy with Jessica
Jessica_event_pool_nightswim20.jpg

Getting pussy with Joy
Joy_visit2_office17.jpg

Getting pussy with Natasha
Natasha_nightbar_ladies_room11_night2.jpg

Getting pussy with Yvette
Yvette_event_reception10.jpg

undri115

Feb 18, 2018
u have 5 links in Op
choose 1 from.
- - - -
thnx . can u send the bug fix

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
any tips for Ivy's bump encounter?
It triggered for me when I went from the dinning ( evening for me ) room to my room. Took me a lot of tries to get it. For the 2nd Ivy's breast encounter ( where you do her ), you must have either 100 lust or 100 lust+blue pill ( can't say for sure ).

Jun 4, 2017
I'm sure I'm missing something obvious somehow, but I haven't been able to get both Heather and Jessica posing for me. Heather's in her skimpy bikini, and I've tried Jessica in both bikinis; I've tried walking on the beach with both of them when they were the only two on the beach, and when each of them was the only one on the beach. I've also tried running and sunbathing when they were the only two on the beach. I've gotten Heather posing while walking with her, but never had Jessica show up. What do I need to do?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I'm sure I'm missing something obvious somehow, but I haven't been able to get both Heather and Jessica posing for me. Heather's in her skimpy bikini, and I've tried Jessica in both bikinis; I've tried walking on the beach with both of them when they were the only two on the beach, and when each of them was the only one on the beach. I've also tried running and sunbathing when they were the only two on the beach. I've gotten Heather posing while walking with her, but never had Jessica show up. What do I need to do?
The Heather/Jessica event triggers the same way than the Heather event that you did. Try Heather event again when Jessica isn't on the beach maybe ?

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes