Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Once again the answers to 99% of your questions can be found with a simple search.

How to search. See photo (click to enlarge), the 'search' box is in the upper right of your screen. Type what you are searching for and leave everything else blank with the exception of checking 'Search this thread only'
118153_103389_Search.png

RedWolf1

Mar 21, 2018
I have already asked for about this once, but got no reply.

I have already done the strength training with alice once, but i didn't get the "extras" scene (as stated in the phone).

Is it possible to redo that scene? I can redo the schoolgirl again by letting alice win the butt contest, but the strength training seems to be a one time event.

Can anyone help me, please?

Thank you!

PS: Before you ask, I have already used the search and I haven't found the answer to that.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have already asked for about this once, but got no reply.

I have already done the strength training with alice once, but i didn't get the "extras" scene (as stated in the phone).

Is it possible to redo that scene? I can redo the schoolgirl again by letting alice win the butt contest, but the strength training seems to be a one time event.

Can anyone help me, please?

Thank you!

PS: Before you ask, I have already used the search and I haven't found the answer to that.
No it is not possible to redo the strength training with Alice. At least I never found a way to redo it. Hopefully, you have a save point prior to the first time you encountered the scene and can go back and trigger it again. Otherwise unless @darkhound1 post a work around or something similar you may just have to completely restart the game from the beginning if you really want/need to see the entire scene.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.1.0.0 beta has just been released!
You get get it from the link on my patreon post:
Description of whats new and release notes can be found here:

EDIT: The first bugs have been found and one is a really game breaking. So unfortunately I had to release an update to 0.1.0.2 already. You can also download it from the link above. The bug fix will only be necessary for the windows version. Mac version will be released as 0.1.0.2 directly.

Update to 0.1.0.2 can be found here:

Windows version has been uploaded, Mac version should be ready in about 2 hours.
I will update this post once Mac version is available as well.

ProbablyDTF

Jul 10, 2017
Holiday Island 0.1.0.0 bet has just been released!

Windows version has been uploaded, Mac version should be ready in about 2 hours.
Hey, love the game, tried the new hacking feature, and got the following:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 942, in <module>
File "game/player.rpy", line 44, in start_hack_code
NameError: global name 'hacking' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\F95\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\F95\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\F95\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\F95\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 942, in script
w;"����֧@I��NrRm���K�rF
File "D:\F95\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\F95\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1835, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\F95\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1828, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Holiday Island 0.1.0.0

Any ideas?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, love the game, tried the new hacking feature, and got the following:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\F95\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\F95\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\F95\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\F95\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 942, in script
w;"����֧@I��NrRm���K�rF
File "D:\F95\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\F95\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1835, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\F95\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1828, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Holiday Island 0.1.0.0

Any ideas?
Yes, I just fixed it. Please download the bug fix/update to 0.1.0.1 beta:
In order to fix your existing game, open the console by pressing "shift+O"
Then type:
call create_hacking()
then type:
exit
to close the console
save the game
This will fix the bug for your existing game.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Holiday Island 0.1.0.0 beta has just been released!

EDIT: The first bugs have been found and one is a really game breaking. So unfortunately I had to release an update to 0.1.0.1 already. You can also download it from the link above. The bug fix will only be necessary for the windows version. Mac version will be released as 0.1.0.1 directly.

Well there goes the weekend. So much for all those plans I had. Of course Holiday Island beats chores, cleaning and home improvement projects any day!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I can't see the Lust/Love/Anger stats on my phone anymore ( I did all the quests to get the sub dermal info in the previous version ).
It says "level 2 required". I tried to see if news missions where available at the doc but there is none.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
My save from version 0.0.8.4 doesn't work, OP says saves from 8 onward should work, is that true or was that something missed when updating the OP?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I can't see the Lust/Love/Anger stats on my phone anymore ( I did all the quests to get the sub dermal info in the previous version ).
It says "level 2 required". I tried to see if news missions where available at the doc but there is none.
You need to implement the hacking codes on your phone. Bottom lower right icon on phone screen. It takes a bit for the hacking code to be written as it is done in your spare time.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
My save from version 0.0.8.4 doesn't work, OP says saves from 8 onward should work, is that true or was that something missed when updating the OP?
From Patreon Page:
Is the update going to break save games?:
0.0.9.2 alpha (content addon 1) --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Jennifer might get reset once. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.0.9.3 alpha (content addon 2) --> same as for 0.0.9.2
0.1.0.0 beta --> same as for 0.0.9.2

Reactions: Bantry

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
You need to implement the hacking codes on your phone. Bottom lower right icon on phone screen. It takes a bit for the hacking code to be written as it is done in your spare time.
Thanks. I didn't noticed the icone !

Another thing : looks like Natasha can not be tasked to do room service.
I also encounter some errors when walking the beach and having a drink with Natasha. Note that I could continue by ignoring the error.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island update to 0.1.0.2 has been released
You can read about all the fixed bugs and also download the fix from:

List of fixed bugs since 0.1.0.0:
  • Kissing Jennifer did not work in the gym --> fixed with 0.1.0.2 beta
  • Natasha herself talk options are broken and lead to a crash --> fixed with 0.1.0.2 beta
  • Wellness massage did not display the intended images --> fixed with 0.1.0.2 beta
  • Version management bug, version 0.1.0.0 was not recognized as a valid save in 0.1.0.1 beta --> fixed with 0.1.0.2 beta
  • If you start a new game, improving the hacking function is not working --> fixed with 0.1.0.1 beta
  • Unfortunately, there is a bug in the affection change function. so you cannot change the girl's affection. It's just a small thing in code, but it's game breaking --> fixed with 0.1.0.1 beta

Reactions: crugh2112
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes