Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to get room service events?
Room service happens in the morning between 9:00am and 12:00 noon. Just be in your room. Different girls, different times. Nothing says you can't just sit in room and advance the time in half hour increments with the icon on the right. Some girls do more than clean, but that depends on your and her stats. Check your phone for hints and then try different things. Lastly, the girl doing room service is always the same for the week unless you change her via the front desk.

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
I get hints from the game that it's possible to have sex with the girls, but I've maxed out all stats with everyone of them and all I can do is help them train and the like. How do I take the next step?

//Ok, I'm frankly surprised at people's opinion of this game. IMO it's a huge waste of time. No real sex scenes, and what little erotic scenes there are you have to work for for ages.

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
sex scenes im aware of are, amy at the bathroom after having a drink with her, yvette at her room and when she comes to yours in the middle of the nite, alice at pole dance and after her winning butt contest, tit job from heather and blowjob from amy at gym.....joy in the office,im sure there are others but these are the only ones im aware of

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
I know it's going to take a long time for the game to reach its final version, but how do you guys think that the ending will work, will it end with the mc choosing one of the girls to date or do you think it will have a more linear ending?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hello,
It’s possible to have all the girls on the island ??
Not all at once. At last count there were/are 15 girls, maximum number on the island at any one time is 9 I believe. After Joy's visit to the island you can invite girls to the island and send them home as long as your Company favor is high enough thus ensuring you can eventually have all the girls visit the island.

Popoff

Sep 14, 2017
I cannot get any new scenes with Natasha i think i am doing something wrong when trying to update to version 0093

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I cannot get any new scenes with Natasha i think i am doing something wrong when trying to update to version 0093
Well it would help if you told us what you did in trying to install the update. Hopefully you followed the instructions set forth by the developer. Also would help if we knew what scene you were trying to achieve.

No, no, don't bother posting, I'm sure one of our more psychic members will post answers soon.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
If you're talking about the nightclub scenes, you must ask her to have a drink with you. You will have the option to use or not use a pill on her, try both, I don't remember if it matter.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes