rb1

Feb 20, 2018
The sex scene with yvetta just didnt load! It displayed just the bedroom & their conversation. Did that happen with anyone else ?

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
reinstall the latest version and trigger this event again.. i had the same problem once with another event

Mar 3, 2018
The 2 girls I'm most interested in in this game are both prostitutes :<
What's your point?

Sex work is work, like a lot of others. Take a deep breath and respect the people who do it.

I've got friends/partners who do it, I've received offers for it myself, etc...

It's also a HILARIOUS line of work to talk about over lunch with the people I know who do it. :D

Cheers,
Bill

Vyzov_IV_Rog

Jun 11, 2017
I mean, every girl in this game is a prostitute sorta, they all work for the company and are there to service you.
Yeah, at least all the girls in the island know what they are doing and what to expect from MC since the very beggining, not like Keith Raniere's NXIVM "Executive" programs..

bomz

Jun 7, 2018
just play this game today and it is very good i think
thankyou very much for the creator :)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Every girl has had boyfriends before, otherwise they wouldn't know what to do to make you feel good, worrying about whether a fictional girl in a game was/is a prostitute feels like a waste of energy to me.

Reactions: I_LUV_3D_XXX

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Per @darkhound1's Patreon page. Can hardly wait. :p

New features and content

• Natasha gets a workout event (in development) --> will be added later
  • Natasha gets a night visit event (in development) --> will be added later
  • Heather gets the pool play scene --> will be part of 0.1.0.0 beta
  • Heather and Jessica get a beach pose scene together with a hot ending --> will be part of 0.1.0.0 beta
  • Heather gets a new event, where another girl helps her select clothes for the poledance --> will be part of 0.1.0.0 beta
  • Jennifer gets the "give present / hug / kiss" actions in the bar and the gym --> will be part of 0.1.0.0 beta
  • General hacking functions have been implemented --> will be part of 0.1.0.0 beta
  • Possibility to hack the girl's sub dermal implants --> will be part of 0.1.0.0 beta
  • Jessica gets a night swim scene at the pool --> will be part of 0.1.0.0 beta
  • Jessica gets a special during the nightbar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.0.0 beta
  • Jessica gets the basic nightbar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.0.0 beta
  • Heather gets the beach posing scene (an extension of the beach walk) --> will be part of 0.1.0.0 beta
  • Heather gets and extended pool sun lotion scene --> will be part of 0.1.0.0 beta
  • Heather gets the weight lifting scene --> will be part of 0.1.0.0 beta
  • Jessica gets the workout aerobics scene --> will be part of 0.1.0.0 beta

Code:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/version-0-1-0-14-18171029

wilson316

Jun 7, 2018
Really enjoying this game!
I need more Ivy my man!
Any thoughts on adding some FMG or more BE???
Thanks for all the hard work it looks great!

Reactions: mateico117

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
after playing the game i thought that one of the models looked familiar, but i dont ever bother checking developers on these things because im stupid. turns out its by someone i used to lurk on deviantart lol. good stuff

Shigeru_Aoba

Oct 18, 2016
after playing the game i thought that one of the models looked familiar, but i dont ever bother checking developers on these things because im stupid. turns out its by someone i used to lurk on deviantart lol. good stuff
If you look at the 1 page of this thread there is link to developers Deviantart in the OP ;)

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I saw in the deviantart of the author, that some of them doing cosplay ...
I know it sounds like a nerd thing, but I could put those images in the game, like a costume contest, who knows, what do you think of my idea?

Reactions: supercheese123

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I saw in the deviantart of the author, that some of them doing cosplay ...
I know it sounds like a nerd thing, but I could put those images in the game, like a costume contest, who knows, what do you think of my idea?
I like it. Like to see them in some sexy dresess)

Reactions: edscorp

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
can also be! the more often we see those beauties in the game the better!;):closedeyesmile:
Also I very like to see how each girl gonna look in wedding dress. In normal one and special erotic wedding dress with lingerie)

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes