joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Good job. I liked it already.
It is important to give more hints of how to trigger certain events shown in the cellphone, and that will be even more important when the game grows. For example I couldn't trigger alice's schoolgirl event

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Good job. I liked it already.
It is important to give more hints of how to trigger certain events shown in the cellphone, and that will be even more important when the game grows. For example I couldn't trigger alice's schoolgirl event
Just let her win the butt contest lol.

yellow01gt

Oct 9, 2017
Looking forward to this aswell...while heather is not my favorite, she is still in the top 5 for me. Joy holds the #1 spot:)
my fav is and always has been Lacey, with Heather as a very close second. then Joy came along with that office scene and made the list...been digging Jennifer a bit more lately too

Reactions: Big AlA

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Puts about a month between releases, last being 13.5 for 0.0.9.3 and before that 17/18.4 for 0.0.9.2.

Was my impression that Darkhound wanted away from the monthly delivery pattern with the more bite sized content approach.

Maybe sheer size is playing a bit of mischief in that regard.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys and gals,
I have another 0.1.0 beta preview for all of you to enjoy.

The pool play scenes was a bit lame, so it got some upgrades starting with Heather. You can see her jumping into the pool now and also climbing out.

I've also added soem more text and improved on the existing ones. As a result, the pool play scene should be more enjoyable in general.

All mentioned above will be part of 0.1.0 beta.

Darkhound

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Puts about a month between releases, last being 13.5 for 0.0.9.3 and before that 17/18.4 for 0.0.9.2.

Was my impression that Darkhound wanted away from the monthly delivery pattern with the more bite sized content approach.

Maybe sheer size is playing a bit of mischief in that regard.
Yeah well it was a plan :D
Unfortunately it's not possible to create the content any faster. Especially the switch to beta status using a new renpy version. So for the next version it simply wasn't possible.
For the one(s) after that - maybe. The main problem is the way I work and how much time I have.
Most of the time I work with different scenes for a common time. Sometimes I stop working on one and come back a week later. Sometimes ideas are missing, sometimes motivation for that scene or girl. In both cases to keep me active, I have to do something else. This leads to the tendency to have too many open items that I need to finish up. Leading to bigger releases that take longer to create and publish.
Take something like the still open wet-T contest. I simply cannot bring myself to create just these kind of renders 15 x 4 or 5 = rougly 70 renders. It's just too boring, so I do some and after that work on something else. If I only have an hour or two I might come back and create some more. Or when I'm kinda running out of good ideas for a scene and just have some time to kill.
When the version is almost complete, I try to work on one unfinished scene after the other. Writing and rendering in parallel. In that case the render time (including scene creation) is the limiting factor. That's when I have time to write stuff like this post you are reading ;)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The pool play scenes was a bit lame, so it got some upgrades starting with Heather. You can see her jumping into the pool now and also climbing out.
I hope this includes some wardrobe malfunctions, breasts that size in a bikini that small will definitely cause some issues when surfacing in the pool. Hopefully to our advantage.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Yeah well it was a plan :D
Unfortunately it's not possible to create the content any faster. Especially the switch to beta status using a new renpy version. So for the next version it simply wasn't possible.
For the one(s) after that - maybe. The main problem is the way I work and how much time I have.
Most of the time I work with different scenes for a common time. Sometimes I stop working on one and come back a week later. Sometimes ideas are missing, sometimes motivation for that scene or girl. In both cases to keep me active, I have to do something else. This leads to the tendency to have too many open items that I need to finish up. Leading to bigger releases that take longer to create and publish.
Take something like the still open wet-T contest. I simply cannot bring myself to create just these kind of renders 15 x 4 or 5 = rougly 70 renders. It's just too boring, so I do some and after that work on something else. If I only have an hour or two I might come back and create some more. Or when I'm kinda running out of good ideas for a scene and just have some time to kill.
When the version is almost complete, I try to work on one unfinished scene after the other. Writing and rendering in parallel. In that case the render time (including scene creation) is the limiting factor. That's when I have time to write stuff like this post you are reading ;)
Thanks for the answer & Plans change :)

The smaller and quicker releases, while nice in theory, seem like they run "against the grain". With time, obligations and development all pulling in the opposite direction towards larger releases.

And it seems that the Patreons are perfectly fine with that.

In fact, they seem delighted with the current setup, of a stream of weekly or semi-daily posts of extras, teasers and previews.

And then a release where possible.

My post was an observation, not a complaint.

The current seem to work well, so thats a winning combination (which is of course a super subjective statement, as I actually prefer stream+monthly over smaller releases ;))

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
I dont understand why so many people request a walkthrough Oo ?
Pong is more complex than Holiday Island.
(not meant to offense.. i love this game for not running around and solve cryptic quests and grind my ass off)

But okay, after month in a secret underground facility with a team of highly renowned scientists.. we came up with a guide!

1 Talk to the girls
2 hug/kiss/make gifts
3 have "fun" with them

if you have problems to trigger an event .. check your phone, in the event/scene/picture overview are hints to trigger every event.

Reactions: partanen
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes