darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 994, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1577, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1662, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1730, in script
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\GAMES\HolidayIsland-005alpha-win-e73540b3855Sc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\GAMES\HolidayIsland-005alpha-win-e73540b3855Sc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\GAMES\HolidayIsland-005alpha-win-e73540b3855Sc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\GAMES\HolidayIsland-005alpha-win-e73540b3855Sc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 994, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1577, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1662, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1730, in script
File "C:\Users\Downloads\GAMES\HolidayIsland-005alpha-win-e73540b3855Sc\renpy\execution.py", line 56, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Holiday Island 0.0.5alpha
Hi,
can you upload a save file where I can replicate that error?
I know where the problem occurs, but I need the data constellation to be able to fix it. Thanks.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
you can't raise stats atm, so you cheat. or pick charm at the beginning. To have sex you need take the blue pill before the pool date. then when she shows her pussy play with your dick
To be more precise, you can raise endurance and strength, but no other stats right now.

t4nk44

Aug 7, 2017
Can anyone tell me why sometimes all my stats on the girls will drop by half? Also, is there any image extractor for this? I usually use unrpa but it doesn't work for this game.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Hi,
can you upload a save file where I can replicate that error?
I know where the problem occurs, but I need the data constellation to be able to fix it. Thanks.
Well, this is the save but i must say i'm confused: the error happended at the end of the day while creating the schedule, i replay the day in order to make a save just before the crash but this time it worked, hmmm.
Anyway, here is the original save if it may help, then i'll be glad.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
i worked out like 15 times but my strength is still 2? how many times do i need exactly?
yeah what I need to know, I've worked out every day and neither endurance or strength have raised unless I cheat.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
also when amy is wearing her skimpy outfit, the automatic sunscreen scene(where you can put lotion on the side boob) gives you an error

philips

Oct 18, 2017
so far i've found:

Amy - bj gym, dildo pool, footjob date, sex in her room, poledance bar
Faye - titfuck gym, sex pool (both with pills)
Heather - titfuck gym
Desire - maid titfuck
Ivy - titfuck gym (was in the previous version, didnt test in this one)
Jessica - tits gym
How do you get the blue pill and how do you use it?

Traff

Dec 31, 2016
What values got sex with amy, all I seem to get is the footjob.
When u go to ur room in the evening before the bar opens there's a chance of spying on Amy. If u win the sneaking/hacking roll she invites u to her room to have sex. There's also a chance of cumming too early, I'd guess that happens if u don't have full endurance.

kasper1231

Jun 14, 2017
Apparently i'm a retard, and cannot use the cheat, because an error occurs all the time. Can anyone here please upload your document where it's all been edited, or a save game?

Reactions: 4n0n

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Well, this is the save but i must say i'm confused: the error happended at the end of the day while creating the schedule, i replay the day in order to make a save just before the crash but this time it worked, hmmm.
Anyway, here is the original save if it may help, then i'll be glad.
Thanks for teh save file. Unfortunately I could not get the error.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
@darkhound1 are going to remove the negative stats on girls in future? since there are 14 girls in total don't you think it will be harsh on players who are grinding there ass off in the game.Well people like to focus one girl at a time then they goto other girls.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@darkhound1 are going to remove the negative stats on girls in future? since there are 14 girls in total don't you think it will be harsh on players who are grinding there ass off in the game.Well people like to focus one girl at a time then they goto other girls.
It won't be removed. Probably adjusted again and again :)
The reductions have been very much weakened already. You mainly feel it when you use cheats. I have to play some more myself to get a better feel for it. Maybe it is still too much of a reduction.

SamCZ

Apr 23, 2017
Love the game, great girls and engaging gameplay... Unfortunately rather limited content so far...

Can you recommend a similar game, but maybe with more content?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Yes to all of that. That's why it is an alpha version right now :)
Do you have an update planning in mind? Don't get me wrong this is not a complain and i can understand that it might be just a hobby and must be very time consumming besides all life obligations.
But i must confess, i really your game and i want more, more, more so was curious how often to expect new stuff.

Reactions: brianiac
4.00 star(s) 216 Votes