darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I got a problem where the game constantly resets the girls lust.. Any fix for that?
A CG for this would be nice too:)
If by constantly you mean every week or when you cheat all the time every day. It is not a bug, it's a feature.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I thought there would be an extra girl every week or so, but I haven't seen anyone new.
Also strength and endurance don't increase.
Day 24
Strength training 12, Endurance training 11.

Sep 1, 2017
Not too sound demanding or anything, but will there be another hotfix patch or is it safe to play now without being forced to restart in 1-3 days.

Extra

Jun 28, 2017
It has been removed since it served no purpose and was just a test. If I have any idea how to integrate it back into the game (without just showing a topless chick out of nowhere) I will do so.
oh, I see. Thx. Maybe a daydreaming just like the maid-scene?

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
OK, . . Per Darkhounds' website, you should be able to improve your Strength, Endurance, Charm & Hacking skills but none of seem to be able to so without enabling cheats. Is this a bug in the game or is it just that it hasn't been implemented yet?

Snitte

Jun 24, 2017
If by constantly you mean every week or when you cheat all the time every day. It is not a bug, it's a feature.
Cheat all the time every day:p I don't want to waste so much time grinding stats when the game doesn't have more events/content yet.. But what is the limit then? I can't use lust cheat at all or?
Anyway, great game so far! keep it up

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
OK, . . Per Darkhounds' website, you should be able to improve your Strength, Endurance, Charm & Hacking skills but none of seem to be able to so without enabling cheats. Is this a bug in the game or is it just that it hasn't been implemented yet?
I figured out how to increase the strength and endurance.
If you train 3-5 times every week you get 3 points on a hidden counter.
To gain a level, you need a certain amount of hidden points.
The amount of points needed to raise a level depends on your current level.

Example:
Your strength level is 2. You train 3 times a week in strength. You get 3 hidden points.
To gain a level you need 9 hidden point. So you need to train 3 weeks, at least 3 times.
At higher levels you need more hidden points.
Don't train more then 5 times a week in one of them. You get only 1 hidden point. Best would be to equally divide the training.

Still haven't figured out how to get new girls.

ibxxx

Jun 28, 2017
Hi all , can some please post a save , I'm really stick with this . All I can do is ask questions , how do I raise lust ?
Is there a walkthrough ?????????
Help meeee

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
I've played well over 20 hours of the current build (0.5)
Great work so far. Like I will probably play again this weekend.

some things I've noticed so far
some images need a higher resolution because of the 'look closer' option, the zoom gets close enough so the boobs get a little blocky...
Also Yvette's zoom for benchpress zooms on the weightbar not boobies.

I would really like it if every six days a new girl showed up. I have played so there are about 8 or 9 girls then every 6th day all the girls take the love and affection minus but no new girls show up.... Is there a limit to the number of total girls that come to the resort? If no new girls are coming then I would like it if the 6th day love/affection minus were turned off or weakened once no new girls are available to come to the resort.

On a different note. I love the sexy outfits you've chosen for the girls and their strip poker is choice.

Lastly,
Of the 20 hours I have played the game I have only had the maid/roomservice (with brenda) event once and it was on day 0 when I did morning fap. I'm curious if that is an event I accidentally got (as brenda was the nurse on day 0 of that game) or if this an event that has more than one girl that will do it and if anyone has figured out how to trigger it.

Shadow_Walker

May 3, 2017
Hi all , can some please post a save , I'm really stick with this . All I can do is ask questions , how do I raise lust ?
Is there a walkthrough ?????????
Help meeee
You raise lust by hugging or kissing them.
Same for Love.
You need the appropiate Affection to do a hug / kiss, but not lust. Lust raises when you have enough affection to do a hug/kiss.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Lastly,
Of the 20 hours I have played the game I have only had the maid/roomservice (with brenda) event once and it was on day 0 when I did morning fap. I'm curious if that is an event I accidentally got (as brenda was the nurse on day 0 of that game) or if this an event that has more than one girl that will do it and if anyone has figured out how to trigger it.
The maids also be Amy and Desire.
They mostly come between 10 and 12 am. Just save and wait in your room.
If they don't show up, they won't for that day and you can reload the save from 10 and do other things.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Thanks! For some reason I usually play really late at night so must have not thought to wait in the room all day to check when the maid may come.
The maids also be Amy and Desire.
They mostly come between 10 and 12 am. Just save and wait in your room.
If they don't show up, they won't for that day and you can reload the save from 10 and do other things.

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
I've seen a few posts about the console commands and it not working for people when it comes to adjusting the girls stats e.g. Affection and I was stuck too, the reason I was stuck is because I was typing the * on either side of the girls name when putting in the command. so I typed *yvette*.rsm[0].affection=xx instead of yvette.rsm[0].affection=xx. I hope this helps anyone else who is stuck

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
A nice game so far. But it's bugged.

When i can put sun lotion on Amy at the pool, the game crashes with this error page:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'scenes/[char1.fname]/[char1.fname]_pool_sunlotion1_swim[char1.swimwear].jpg'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 729, in script call
File "game/loc_pool.rpy", line 568, in script
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 383, in execute_pause
renpy.with_statement(Pause(delay))
IOError: Couldn't find file 'scenes/[char1.fname]/[char1.fname]_pool_sunlotion1_swim[char1.swimwear].jpg'.

Can somebody help me? Looks like a .jpg is missing. I will try to download and unzip it again. Maybe it will help.

Edit:
When i make out with Renee, only a hollow model appears...

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
A nice game so far. But it's bugged.

When i can put sun lotion on Amy at the pool, the game crashes with this error page:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'scenes/[char1.fname]/[char1.fname]_pool_sunlotion1_swim[char1.swimwear].jpg'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 729, in script call
File "game/loc_pool.rpy", line 568, in script
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 383, in execute_pause
renpy.with_statement(Pause(delay))
IOError: Couldn't find file 'scenes/[char1.fname]/[char1.fname]_pool_sunlotion1_swim[char1.swimwear].jpg'.

Can somebody help me? Looks like a .jpg is missing. I will try to download and unzip it again. Maybe it will help.

Edit:
When i make out with Renee, only a hollow model appears...

there is a bugfix for that see this;

also not every character has their making out model in the game yet. you just have to wait until the next update.

Reactions: MrJ

caped baldy

Aug 8, 2017
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 622, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1662, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1796, in script
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\lol_m\Downloads\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\lol_m\Downloads\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\lol_m\Downloads\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\lol_m\Downloads\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 622, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1662, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1796, in script
File "C:\Users\lol_m\Downloads\renpy\execution.py", line 56, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Holiday Island 0.0.5alpha

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
A nice game so far. Although way too short. But boy these girls are hot! Especially Amy and Lacey! Wow, well designed and the scenes are really good! And i like the outfits.
Keep up the good work!

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes